Is India strong enough to face if China-Pak attack together?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we seem to regard china as if they are some kin d of supernatural manufacturer that can mass produce military equipment and out number indian supply - and FOR THE MOMENT - that may in fact be true - but we should ask ourselves if that is the way it is always going to be ?

can we change it - even if only in the future ?
I am sure suppliers and agents, including corrupt people will say they can supply more or equal to what China can produce :rofl:

Point is that when war happen, it shall not be at the time of our choice and i am not sure how many will support us with material at the right time.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: If China & Pakistan attack India together, is the India strong eno

BBC News - Where do 'Chinese' guns arming rebels really come from?

The article you pasted says

Nowhere in the article does it state that China is

a) funding

OR

b) directly arming

the Naxalites.

All the article states is that the Wa rebel group in Burma is manufacturing weapons to Chinese designs--and given how simple the weapons in question are (AK-47s and pistols) I don't think it would have been hard for them to illegally copy stocks of weapons that they already had.

Plus, the picture you posted isn't from the BBC article (as you are trying to imply); it's from lankaweb.com, a forum, not a reputable news source.

Neither the article nor the picture you posted passes the standards of proof.
Hahaha ! Wasap bro hope u dint missed me.. Neway u dint know it caz u dont know anything wat ur own govt is doing. Do u have ne freedom to even talk about it ? U got a great news paper owned by ur govt , Actual spending of ur army is much lower than wat it projects half of them are stashed by ur law makers and if china spent half of its projected money from 1980 to 2013 by now it should had been a superpower as low cost production and cheep labour ,mass production huge amount of resources and most importantly no red tapes But what are all the Chinese armed forces poses? An vintage weapons in huge numbers and worthless copycats in all front.Small example U test flown one of the world's 5th gen fighter jet j20 and followed by other 5th fighters,.Still u want to but SU-35 and Tu- Bombers from russia .? Where and for what the money spent ?

And Chinese belive in attacking the enemy with huge forces sadly it wont work now in the age of Missiles ,bombers UAV etc... U need to learn and get use to a diffrewnt way of fighting wars.. Sure u can learn but cant master unless u fight a real war.. Which we did and Won many battle with little men and even enemy's surprise attacks.. PERIOD ..

Working on full blown report on chinese and indian arms.. Will follow soon .. Wait for it Lets debate like a man .

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chinese present Aircraft : 2013

1. J-10A , B , J-10S = 200 :D
  2. Su-30MKK,Su-30MK2 (Respect for russians:the Su-30 MKI is a much better fighter aircraft. The variant has significant upgrades on it from the basic Sukhoi Su-30 MK version.include 3D-vectoring thrust engines and the N-011 radar which has a detection range of 150 to 160 km and a Radar Cross Section (RCS) of 3 to 5 m² Su-30MKI are all weather, dual frequency, digital multi mode, with the NIIP N-011M radar, which has a 200 km tracking range and a 350 km search range. The aircraft's radar can track and actively engage 20 enemy targets and engage the 8 most dangerous simultaneously. This radar can track and engage tactical ballistic/cruise missiles and motionless helicopters (very few aircraft in the world have this capability). The radar at sea has a 20-metre detection resolution of large targets at sea, up to distances of 400 km. Small sea target detected at sea at a distances of 120 km. India plans to install Astra air-to-air missile and BrahMos supersonic cruise missile to the Su-30 MKI.) = 76
  3. J-11A J-11B (Additional 70 on order. Chinese 4th generation air-superiority fighter originally developed from the Sukhoi Su-27 airframe.) 140
  4. Su-27SK/UBK (its like first prototype :D and fore father of su 27 family)
  5. JH-7 JH-7A :D =70+
  6. J-8A J-8B(now better remote controled planes are avail for kids too ) = 360
  7. J7 =350+
  8. Q-5 =240 :D

China has total of 2743 Airfcraft in whch 492 are 4th gen fighters (j10,j11 su 30mkk ,su 27 ) 1020 fighters are dud it will die by itself the moment engine starts... Same goes for bomber even i dont want to waste ma time on...

Now India's Aircraft on 2013

AIR POWER
    Includes fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft from all branches of service.
    All aircraft types accounted for including UAVs, transports, gunships, recon, naval, trainers, etc...

Total Aircraft: 1,962 [2012]
    Helicopters: 559 [2012]
    • su 30 mki 4+ gen = 170 + 115 more on order. 5 have been lost to crashes
    • Mig-29 Upgraded to MiG-29UPG Standard. =68
    • Dassault Mirage 2000 = Two lost to crashes in 2012. Remaining to be upgraded to Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 standard.
    • Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21,MiG21Bis MiG21Bison MiG21M/MF =To be phased out by 2017.
    • MiG-27ML =To be phased out by 2025.[citation needed] One lost on 12 February 2013
    • SEPECAT Jaguar M/S & T =149 10 more on Order.
    • 40+ super sukoi ( 1st batch of su 30 mki are upgraded in to 5th gen fighter like Su-35)
    • HAL Tejas =1 delivered with 79 on order. Not yet in operational service.
    • :D not to mention Rafale 124+ 76 follow on order . But wont include it dont worry chinese friend
    total number of Fighter jets 789 in which 487 fighters are highly advanced fighters and upgraded ( su 30 mki,mig 29 kub,mirrage 2000 upgraded) with out mig 21 ,jaguar (149 numbrs)

Anyway Chinese 492 are 4th gen fighters (j10,j11 su 30mkk ,su 27 ) Vs 487 fighters are highly advanced fighters and upgraded ( su 30 mki,mig 29 kub,mirrage 2000 upgraded) with out mig 21 ,jaguar (149 numbrs)

U decide... And future is too bright man.. rafale ,pakfa , tejas mk1 Mk2 tejas navy ... nearly 600 fighters will be added by 2025.. and lots more su 30 mki will be upgraded to super sukoi .Chinese and Pak combined cant win a war techinacally speaking on data provided.

Lets see Pakistan Airforce for a while.Whish if they had one ...
    • JF-17 Block 1 & 2 =50
    • F-16A/B Block 15 F-16AM/BM Block 15 MLU F-16C/D Block 52+ F-16C/D Block 52+ from 1983 -2012 =86
    • First Dassault Mirage IIIEP delivered in early March 1968 :D =75
    • Mirage 5DPA delivered in 1973 =82
    • Chengdu F-7 Skybolt(rc plan :D) forms the back bone of Air defence.. Sorry fence... massive 186

pak has 138 fighters included(jf 17 & f16) rest are on some peace mission as many RIP in 2010 -2012.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
There are several inconsistancies in the above pic.

Firstly the Patka helmet worn as standard gear for CI by the IA is the only helmet to be certified bulletproof against the 7.62x39 rounds. The US worn Kevlar helmets do not provide any protection against these rounds at short ranges. Of course though, the kevlar headgear is lighter.

Secondly the US troops have 1:3 NVG to troop ratio. Its not like every soldier has his own NVG. Thermal sights are even rarer, and are generally used the SF only.

Thirdly, during the Yudh Abhyas exercises, the two sides switched equipment and Bjs. The Indian troops later commented that the US uniform was much heavier than theirs, and hampered movement. But it is absolutely true that the US worn Bjs provide a far greater area of protection to the soldier, at a cost of manuevribility.

Fourthly, the one round mode and semi-auto mode are one and the same thing. And the three round mode is known to be the most efficient mode of firing.

Fifthly, the IA does not use standard boots. They may not be as fancy as US ones, but certainly get the job done.

shiphone

Country flag
new member is always funny...

as an Indian, you even can't describe the current situation of your own IAF correctly...pity indeed..

.487 fighters are highly advanced fighters and upgraded ( su 30 mki,mig 29 kub,mirrage 2000 upgraded)
I really don't know where this figure '487' of year 2013 come from.

su 30 mki 4+ gen = 170 + 115 more on order. 5 have been lost to crashes
Mig-29 Upgraded to MiG-29UPG Standard. =68
Dassault Mirage 2000 = Two lost to crashes in 2012. Remaining to be upgraded to Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 standard.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21,MiG21Bis MiG21Bison MiG21M/MF =To be phased out by 2017.
MiG-27ML =To be phased out by 2025.[citation needed] One lost on 12 February 2013
SEPECAT Jaguar M/S & T =149 10 more on Order.
40+ super sukoi ( 1st batch of su 30 mki are upgraded in to 5th gen fighter like Su-35)
HAL Tejas =1 delivered with 79 on order. Not yet in operational service.
not to mention Rafale 124+ 76 follow on order . But wont include it dont worry chinese friend
1. Su30 MKI : around 170, and 100 more would come, the total order would be 272...and only 4(not 5) were lost...
2 .62 of 68 Old mig29A will be upgraded... you could have a check the news about How many Mig29UPG had flown back from Russia. is that 4?
3. 49(2 was lost last year) old M2K would be upgraded(in 2013-2020) and I'm afraid no upgraded M2K in IAF so far...
4. IN might have around 20 mig29K,

is that figure aroud 310?

--------------------

by the end of 2012 , in PLAAF and PLAN AF's order
there are:

J10/A/S 250 (9 Regiments)
Su27SK/UBK, J11A 170 (7 Regiments)
Su30MKK 100 (5 Regiments)
J11B/BS 120 (5 Regiments)
J8DF/DH/F 200 (8 Regiments)
J7B/H/E/G 800+(29 Regiments)

JH7/7A 220 (9 Regiments)

LOL...all these are real number in service ...not those in plan or even the contract hasn't been inked...
BTW ,CAC produced around 60 J10A/S from two assembly lines in year 2012

Last edited:

trackwhack

Is India strong enough to face if China-Pak attack together?

If such a scenario occurs, I think we can hold our owm. Pakistan can be wiped out in a day and that should be enough to scare the chinese back into their caves.

I know Pakistan has a death wish but no, the Chinese are still sending fishermen to fight their wars. PLA is a joke that exists only to protect Tianenmen square.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
new member is always funny...
lol hope u been like funny when u joined here. But am not new to this world fool...

as an Indian, you even can't describe the current situation of your own IAF correctly...pity indeed..
haha yeah pitty state?:scared2: with su 30 mki as a front line fighters for DEEP STRIKE and MIG 29 TO KISS ASS and protecting our borders against chinese Great j10 and j 11 b(with dupicate engine and copy cat airframe)Russian even dont care about ur duplicate any more after ur quality of u copy cats and super epic failed copycat engine .. Yeah pitty state of IAF but wat about PLAAF ? Super power with Su 27 ,30 mkk ? GREAT ! keep it up

I really don't know where this figure '487' of year 2013 come from.
China has total of 2743 Airfcraft in whch 492 are airworthy 4th gen fighters (j10,j11 su 30mkk ,su 27 ) and sorry it should be 556 advanced and airworthy IAF fleet include Sukoi 30 mki ,Upgraded mig 29 , Upgraded mirage 2000 ,upgraded jags with new engines ,autopilot etc .. IAF has a edge over chinese airforce.Lots of junks with chinese.Wait for tejas by 2015 even after 2015 if we can mass produce 200 tejas in mk2 config (4th gen) at cheep cost number game of chinese will be over.. not to mention MMRCA deal rafale,Bromos armed Super Sukoi with future induction of PAKFA Chinese has no superioty in Numbers or In Technology

1. Su30 MKI : around 170, and 100 more would come, the total order would be 272...and only 4(not 5) were lost...
thank you so add 1 more in ur head ache list..
2 .62 of 68 Old mig29A will be upgraded... you could have a check the news about How many Mig29UPG had flown back from Russia. is that 4?
Its actually 3 buy dosnt matter we ll upgrade all our fleet.Upgrade includes reducing rcs ,increasing capabilitied,New composite materials used ,The reworked twin-engine jet has considerably expanded combat capabilities, especially as a strike fighter against ground and seagoing targets. The upgrade involves removing the aircraft's outdated N-019 Topaz air-intercept radar, which is outfitted with a Cassegrain-type parabolic antenna, and installing a more advanced Zhuk-ME unit with multimode capabilities and mechanically scanned, slotted antenna.

The new radar and improved fire control system enables the use of precision guided munitions, including Kh-31-series high-speed missiles. The MiG-29UPG specimen first flew in February 2011 from the Gromov Flight Research Institute, or LII, in Zhukovsky, near Moscow. Since then, RSK MiG has conducted intensive trials at LII, its own base in Lubertsy and also at the Russian Ministry of Defense's GLITs test ranges in southern Russia.

The Indian air force specification for the upgraded MiG-29UPG includes a service life extension to 3,500 flight hours And after the first mig 29 upgrade Russians was suprised and impressed with this new Mig 29 Moscow approved a major deal for the Russian navy, which is scheduled to take delivery of 20 deck-based fighters and four two-seat MiG-29KUB trainers between next year and 2015. The service will employ them from its current lone carrier, the Admiral Kuznetsov, which is currently used to operate Sukhoi Su-33 naval fighters. (44 new mig 29 for indian Navy AC too) SO its far better than Chinese fighter thats the point on mig 29 upgrad
3. 49(2 was lost last year) old M2K would be upgraded(in 2013-2020) and I'm afraid no upgraded M2K in IAF so far...
m2k = mirag 2000 ? you got every reason to be affraid off...Then yeah u r wrong contract already signed and upgrade is underway .WARNING Folowing info not for weak hearted chinese:India's Mirages to the full Mirage 2000v5 Mk 2 standard , including a new RDY-3 radar with greater air-air and air-ground capability, a new night vision compatible all-digital cockpit, and improved electronic warfare systems. These will be tied into a joint tactical information data link system (JTIDS, usually Link 16 compatible but not always), plus helmet-mounted sights for wide-angle heat-seeking missiles. As part of the upgrade, the aircraft will also be equipped with MBDA's Mica family of medium range missiles. Better than chinese
4. IN might have around 20 mig29K,
Haha come on now.. First 29 + 16 New mig 29 for indian Navy.
Grey areas are new composite meterials NOW LIGHT WEIGHT CHAMP IS EVEN LIGHTER AND FAR BETTER NOW...

is that figure aroud 310?
yeah just 310 be blind live in ur own world.. Close ur eyes so think whole world is dark. lol I tell u wat happen 270+ sukoi 30 mki will be more than enough to take down or keep chinese fighter at it place ... But hell lot of fire power to follow...
--------------------

by the end of 2012 , in PLAAF and PLAN AF's order
Ok sir lets have some serious look at wat these machines are capable of .ONE BY ONE
there are:

J10/A/S 250 (9 Regiments)
China's J-10 fighter is the aircraft's design was based on the Lavi- the unsuccessful attempt by Israel to develop an indigenous F-16 fighter.It s revealed these j10 has lots of problems with low-speed performance and less than expected maximum AOA at subsonic speeds.aircraft fitted with the indigenous Shenyang Liming WS-10A Taihang engine. And its inferior to USA's F16 ,.. So its Inferior to Tejas itself our small multirol fighter in all aspects.
Su27SK/UBK, J11A 170 (7 Regiments)
The controversial J-11B is an unauthorised derivative of the Sukhoi J-11A/Su-27SK, built by Shenyang in China. Su 27 is inferior to su 30.. But Su 27 is far more superior to J11A.. lol no comments PERIOD!
Su30MKK 100 (5 Regiments)
100 su30 mkk of chinese is good fighter agreed but really not the better fighter than su 30 mki .With thrust vector and high tec avionics... Ur wish u agree or to close ur eyes and ears..
J11B/BS 120 (5 Regiments)
LOL i love one thing about u and china .They dont tell u what really going on or PPL of china dont care or not allowed to question ability of the mass produced junk.Let me tell u the greatest missile power in the world is pakistan As no failure reported..99% success :p .Let me tell u wat ur govt dint tell... "The J-11B program is in big trouble; the Chinese have lost a lot of aircraft in crashes," said the U.S. source. "They have also reached a technological plateau and need help going to the next step beyond the Su-27/J-11."
J8DF/DH/F 200 (8 Regiments)
Indigenously developed 3rd generation fighter aircraft. these are inferior to MIG 21 Bis .U must be joking me can a new Mig 21 fight a against 4 and 4++ gen fighters ? Still u talking about quatity .SAD

JH7/7A 220 (9 Regiments)
Haha some doubt is china going for so RC Plan Competition? These are DUDs China still has them in service just to show off with number.. India now has the high capability fighters with uptodate upgrade and u wanna fight our Champs with Copy cats 4 gen ,3rd gen and 2 gen fighters ? Its a big Joke.. Even if ur copycats are good Lets see the number game itself . 250+170+120 are ur 4th gen fighters 540( J10s infireor to F16, J11 A inferior to Su 27 ,J11B/BS far inferior to Su 30 MKK, Su 30 Mkk inferior to Su 30 MKI ) ------Excluded= J8 + J7 + JH7/7A total of 45 regments of dud Historical articraft of PLAAF are inferior to Indian Airforce Mig 21,27s Wr is the CHINESE superiority u talked about.I chalenge u to did prove my CLAIM.. Doont jst point out pity state of IAF etc Provide with some real info...

LOL...all these are real number in service ...not those in plan or even the contract hasn't been inked...
BTW ,CAC produced around 60 J10A/S from two assembly lines in year 2012
good chinese produces 60 j 10 in 2012 which india cant but We will produce tejas at low rate which is more than ennough to take all ur bird down.

ice berg

good chinese produces 60 j 10 in 2012 which india cant but We will produce tejas at low rate which is more than ennough to take all ur bird down.
There are many fanboys on this site, but you must be the biggeste one of them all. Someone tells this kid that LCA is yet to achieve FOC after 30 odd years. And that LCA stands for Light combat air craft. To claim that it is gonna take all other birds down is a classic fanboy syndrome.

I couldnt bother to adress rest of his fantiasies. Another one in my ignore list then. Nice job DFI.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
There are many fanboys on this site, but you must be the biggeste one of them all. Someone tells this kid that LCA is yet to achieve FOC after 30 odd years. And that LCA stands for Light combat air craft. To claim that it is gonna take all other birds down is a classic fanboy syndrome.

I couldnt bother to adress rest of his fantiasies. Another one in my ignore list then. Nice job DFI.
how sad is that u dont want to talk about su30 mki ,upgraded mig 29s,upgraded mirage 2000 and its superiority over chinese frontline fighters.. If u can counter me point by point like i did.. Be a normal person not rude bully lil Chinese Sure Tejas will take ur vintage fighter jets J8DF/DH/F 200 (8 Regiments)

JH7/7A 220 (9 Regiments) ... in future i mentioned u fool.

For fools like u this is wat i said. " China has total of 2743 Airfcraft in whch 492 are airworthy 4th gen fighters (j10,j11 su 30mkk ,su 27 ) and sorry it should be 556 advanced and airworthy IAF fleet include Sukoi 30 mki ,Upgraded mig 29 , Upgraded mirage 2000 ,upgraded jags with new engines ,autopilot etc .. IAF has a edge over chinese airforce.Lots of junks with chinese.Wait for tejas by 2015 even after 2015 if we can mass produce 200 tejas in mk2 config (4th gen) at cheep cost number game of chinese will be over.. not to mention MMRCA deal rafale,Bromos armed Super Sukoi with future induction of PAKFA Chinese has no superioty in Numbers or In Technology" So ur number game is over ... With cheep and capable tejas in the future ... Another one in ur ignore list ? yeah check post #47 and LET me know wat is fantasy about it as u CLAIM... Great Its the chinese way of becoming he super power with huge number of airforce with little air worthy fighter to fight with.. Thanks and happy u ignored me.. saves my time

arya

Country flag
there is not any policy to work , even civilia dont know what to do at war time .

There is no war exercise in civilian body , i never saw anything in delhi or mumbai .

Well in two front , i think we will use nuke against china and other factor against pakistan .

We can use first nuke power in china case .

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
we need to change our policy to "FIRST USE of Nuke weapon" so it ll shut Pakistan and chinese mischf @arya

Last edited by a moderator:

arya

Country flag
we need to change our policy to "FIRST USE of Nuke weapon" so it ll shut Pakistan and chinese mischf @arya
brother who told you that we will not use nuke against china .

Well every one has right to live if we think we cant fight then we can use nuke in first place .

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Noooooo

Come on! Seriously? Nuke is the weapon that is not to be used. It is a deterrent. As soon as you use it, it is no longer a deterrent. Then it is free for all! Do you think India can match China's nukes in numbers?

Nuke is only for Second Strike. Nothing else. If India uses nuke, then it means that India has already lost and is trying to cause as much damage as possible before being annihilated completely.

@Mariner HK @arya

arya

Country flag
Noooooo

Come on! Seriously? Nuke is the weapon that is not to be used. It is a deterrent. As soon as you use it, it is no longer a deterrent. Then it is free for all! Do you think India can match China's nukes in numbers?

Nuke is only for Second Strike. Nothing else. If India uses nuke, then it means that India has already lost and is trying to cause as much damage as possible before being annihilated completely.

@Mariner HK @arya
well yes we will not use nuke against pakistan in first but not in china case .

If the conditions demands then some tibet non state actor can use nuke against china.

Are you forgetting Tibet freedom fighter.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Where will Tibetan Freedom Fighters get nuke? They can hardly manage guns! Are you trying to imply that India should arm them with nukes? Dude! Please! be logical and realistic. This idea is so wrong in so many ways!

If you are so willing to see India get annihilated, then why just China? Why not Pakistan too? Why not NK as well while you are at it? Maybe a few other nations as well?

I will repeat myself... Please try to understand.

If India uses nuke, then it means that India has already lost and is trying to cause as much damage as possible before being annihilated completely.

well yes we will not use nuke against pakistan in first but not in china case .

If the conditions demands then some tibet non state actor can use nuke against china.

Are you forgetting Tibet freedom fighter.

shiphone

Country flag
some fool can't read or understand? OK, let's make it simple...
-------------------------
Now India's Aircraft on 2013

AIR POWER
Includes fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft from all branches of service.
All aircraft types accounted for including UAVs, transports, gunships, recon, naval, trainers, etc...

Total Aircraft: 1,962 [2012]
Helicopters: 559 [2012]

su 30 mki 4+ gen = 170 + 115 more on order. 5 have been lost to crashes
Mig-29 Upgraded to MiG-29UPG Standard. =68
Dassault Mirage 2000 = Two lost to crashes in 2012. Remaining to be upgraded to Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 standard.
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21,MiG21Bis MiG21Bison MiG21M/MF =To be phased out by 2017.
MiG-27ML =To be phased out by 2025.[citation needed] One lost on 12 February 2013
SEPECAT Jaguar M/S & T =149 10 more on Order.
40+ super sukoi ( 1st batch of su 30 mki are upgraded in to 5th gen fighter like Su-35)
HAL Tejas =1 delivered with 79 on order. Not yet in operational service.
not to mention Rafale 124+ 76 follow on order . But wont include it dont worry chinese friend

total number of Fighter jets 789 in which 487 fighters are highly advanced fighters and upgraded ( su 30 mki,mig 29 kub,mirrage 2000 upgraded) with out mig 21 ,jaguar (149 numbrs)
Mariner HK ↑
would you please explain us how did you get the figure 487 of year 2013....???

another simple example of your poor knowledge is :
the first order of Mig29K is 16 .the second one is 29...so far the first 16 have been delivered and the Russian began to execute the second contract at the end of 2012...by now that IN owns about 20 Mig29K is quite close to the reality
Haha come on now.. First 29 + 16 New mig 29 for indian Navy.
Mariner HK ↑

-----------------------
once again ,you'd better update your knowledge about the power of your own IAF to get the fact correct,and then began to talking about the others...the ability of fighters of both AFs would be too complicated for you to understand and Make comparisons

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
Where will Tibetan Freedom Fighters get nuke? They can hardly manage guns! Are you trying to imply that India should arm them with nukes? Dude! Please! be logical and realistic. This idea is so wrong in so many ways!

If you are so willing to see India get annihilated, then why just China? Why not Pakistan too? Why not NK as well while you are at it? Maybe a few other nations as well?

I will repeat myself... Please try to understand.

If India uses nuke, then it means that India has already lost and is trying to cause as much damage as possible before being annihilated completely.
well in war only damage happens and i am not saying we will arm them but they can get it a chance .

Well war is fight to win not to loss.

We have some redlines if china crossed that then anything can happen.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Well in war only damage happens and i am not saying we will arm them but they can get it a chance .
What chance? Either you can give them nukes or you cannot. BTW no one ever gives away their nukes. Even if some mad Indian gave them tech to build nukes do you think they can build one under the nose of CCP? Do you even have any idea what it takes to build a nuke? It is not like assembling a desktop PC you know!

Well war is fight to win not to loss.
Exactly! And as soon as India launches a single nuke, it automatically looses. It is like India signing it's own death sentence.

We have some redlines if china crossed that then anything can happen.
Yes, if China crosses our red lines, Conventional war will happen. Not Nuclear war. China & India both has a solid NFU.

GromHellscream

There are only two countries current, US & Russia, who can afford first use of nukes in the way trying to wipe the target's nuclear retaliation.

And the success rate is still very suspectable.

t_co

What chance? Either you can give them nukes or you cannot. BTW no one ever gives away their nukes. Even if some mad Indian gave them tech to build nukes do you think they can build one under the nose of CCP? Do you even have any idea what it takes to build a nuke? It is not like assembling a desktop PC you know!

Exactly! And as soon as India launches a single nuke, it automatically looses. It is like India signing it's own death sentence.

Yes, if China crosses our red lines, Conventional war will happen. Not Nuclear war. China & India both has a solid NFU.
If India gives Tibetan exiles nukes, it will be an implicit violation of the Indo-US nuclear deal. It would make not just India look like a hypocrite, but also make it very hard for the US to achieve its goals of nonproliferation; it will be a legitimization of AQ Khan's nuclear network; it would poison Indo-Russian relations (since Russia opposes nuclear proliferation even more than the US does); and it would permanently tarnish the Tibetan exile movement from a perspective of nonviolence.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles