Is India a US ally aligned with America against Russia and China

garg_bharat

Country flag
Chinese are hell bent on anti India actions. It is China that gives considerable military aid to Pakistan. It is Chinese missiles in disguise that are aimed at Indian cities from Pakistan's land.

The facts are there for all to see. Only the blind see green all year around. The ones with sight can see the real colours.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Chinese are hell bent on anti India actions. It is China that gives considerable military aid to Pakistan. It is Chinese missiles in disguise that are aimed at Indian cities from Pakistan's land.

The facts are there for all to see. Only the blind see green all year around. The ones with sight can see the real colours.
China is challenging US but at the same time, shadowing India to prevent future threat.
Similarly, Indja trying to rise and strategically neutralizing pakistan to prevent future threat. :p

Country flag
Can't you be Indian instead of lobbyist? :p
And if you love west more than India, you must have born there.
We poor Indians can't give you all that lavishness. :p

Not towards you, but towards whom I'm pointing out, he has surely got it.
You don't need to worry.
It's an interesting story.

Saty? :doh: I'm really a stupid who could not recognize even after such familiarity in post. :biggrin2:
Anti Muslim, pro Western, and wants his own country to be American colony. Look buddy @Pin , I'm still not sure you're @saty or not, please don't be like him(or like what you're being).
It's India, here you'll say Jai Hind before Make America etc etc.
Find one post where I am selling something
Before you make a label. I am founding member of this forum I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Don't make it personal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
:pound:am saying it from MILLENNIUM

US introduce bill to bring India at par with NATO allies and boost defence ties

Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's expected visit here next month, four influential American lawmakers have introduced an amendment bill which if passed by Congress would elevate the status of the Indo-US defence ties on par with that of US' other NATO allies.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/U...-with-NATO-allies-and-boost-defence-ties-5089

Mini-Nato.... The linch-Pin is I-N-D-I-A. Hindu-RW is more Pro-US than UK&EU combined..... WE are Bhakts not Commies or Mullas,whose only aim is to destroy country&culture whatever means :D
I'm trying to make you understand from last thread,

international diplomacy includes exploiting others to draw out interests, use and leave like a Drunk Coconut. It has no emotions, no ideology.
Hinduism has no role in diplomacy.

Bahamut

I do not think so .We are member of SCO and BRICS and we are openly against uni polar world.US support against against China as it is beneficial to them but support Pak to make sure India does not become to big .It is double containment similarly to Iraq and Iran during the 8 year war between the two country .We should take max advantage of this situation and get best deal from both side and be in camp of both side but not leave any camp.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
IS USA(west) Pro-Hindu?? :pound: but they are Anti-Islam &Anti-Commies.US is entering into this region to destroy those f*g two worthless ideologies.

How do you know you are in right path??........ 'Hathi chale bazar'.... see dogs already barking :rofl:

New times, new ties: India-US defence bill will be closely watched by Pakistan and China

The Modi government has pursued three "foundational defense agreements" — the Logistic Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMA), the Communication and Information Security Memorandum (CISMOA) and the Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA).The previous UPA government opposed these three agreements as they argued that they would undermine India’s policy of nonalignment.

The logistics agreement will allow both countries to access each other’s supplies, spare parts, and services from military bases and ports, making it easier to coordinate their military activities.

The Modi government has asked the United States to modify the agreements so that India’s security and sovereignty are not compromised.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/new-...ly-watched-by-pakistan-and-china-2775706.html
:facepalm:
Do you know what we were talking few minutes ago?
I didn't opposed signing LEMoA.
But you want India to further move as US colony, I don't, only fulfillment of interests.
And government isn't also stupid.
They too are stepping carefully.
LEMoA will be debated much more.
CISOMA is unlikely or late, chances of BECA are zero(as of NDA perspective).
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-us-trip-little-progress-on-other-agreements/
anyway, ask for more links.

Country flag
I do not think so .We are member of SCO and BRICS and we are openly against uni polar world.US support against against China as it is beneficial to them but support Pak to make sure India does not become to big .It is double containment similarly to Iraq and Iran during the 8 year war between the two country .We should take max advantage of this situation and get best deal from both side and be in camp of both side but not leave any camp.
BRICS is nothing more than a title no economic or military unity in the group.
I wonder how India will handle this balancing act? My solution is placing priority on military and developing strategic weapons without this any economic progress will be fleeting

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
BRICS is nothing more than a title no economic or military unity in the group.
I wonder how India will handle this balancing act? My solution is placing priority on military and developing strategic weapons without this any economic progress will be fleeting

Is LEMoA permanent or valid for a period of time like 5 years, 10 years etc.? o_O

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
^^ BRICS is leftist scum UPA drama... waste of time

DESTROYING ISLAM & COMMUNISM are THE BEST INTEREST of INDIA in the last 1000 yrs.Everybody knew there are no-free meals in the world.

Neither Jpn(SKora/Taiwan etc) nor India ever become colonies.
IMG_20160514_231805.JPG
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It is permanent

Nothing is permanent, really.

It looks to me like India is trying to find some sort of balance, but right know the head is tilting the US way.
As you said, it is important to develop military capabilities (not buying stuff but developing stuff) and also to have strategic vision (eg. break pakistan, create tibet buffer etc.) for this a change in political system will be required; a sturdy system be formed, not the current drama of clowns and dogs barking in parliament.

Country flag
Nothing is permanent, really.

It looks to me like India is trying to find some sort of balance, but right know the head is tilting the US way.
As you said, it is important to develop military capabilities (not buying stuff but developing stuff) and also to have strategic vision (eg. break pakistan, create tibet buffer etc.) for this a change in political system will be required; a sturdy system be formed, not the current drama of clowns and dogs barking in parliament.
USA is only interested in their interests. I don't think they view the relation with India in the context India would like to specially regarding pak.

Bahamut

BRICS is nothing more than a title no economic
BRICS is alternative to IMF and the world bank management of the global economy .It can provide loan and other agreement similar to the above two organisation.It is maturing and the coner stone of our economic policy.
military unity in the group
The military hand is SCO but it a strictly defensive agreement to make sure no other power comes in the Eurasian heartland .We are a member of SCO not only because of military but it also about infrastructure and economic activity .It is much then countering china or XYZ country ,it is about more trade and cooperation in between the major power of this region.
No way will we have a full blown war with China ,we both will lose a lot of economic activity that beifited each other .There are change of limited war or small cover action.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
USA is only interested in their interests. I don't think they view the relation with India in the context India would like to specially regarding pak.

Yes, of course. But that is where Indian statesmen should show their talent at utilizing the rivals for our own benefits.

I know easier said than done, esp. against the US. :)

Bahamut

DESTROYING ISLAM & COMMUNISM are THE BEST INTEREST of INDIA in the last 1000 yrs.
It was the west in it desire to defeat the USSR gave this stupid monster such power and capital and access to weapons .Middle east or West Asia is radical then it was before the soviet afghan war

Country flag
BRICS is alternative to IMF and the world bank management of the global economy .It can provide loan and other agreement similar to the above two organisation.It is maturing and the coner stone of our economic policy.

The military hand is SCO but it a strictly defensive agreement to make sure no other power comes in the Eurasian heartland .We are a member of SCO not only because of military but it also about infrastructure and economic activity .

We are not sco member only observer

Country flag
We are nearly a permanent member in SCO ,some minor paper work need to be done but we have approval of all members .We will be full member before the end 2016.
This is good platform for Asian countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles