Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter "Qaher 313"

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't justify anything. Ignore me if you want.

Recently there was a report of Iran successfully sending a monkey into space and bringing it back alive, and all you have to talk about is, in your own words, "Cold War shit." Was I wrong in saying you have no idea what you are talking about? The way you are talking to me, is probably by virtue of a habit you have developed trolling with Chinese members. I prefer a little bit more mature conduct, and perhaps I would talk to you accordingly.
one cannot ignore a admin

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Be careful what you ask for! Every time there is a Shia genocide in Pakistan, Iran may then lob a few nukes at you! After a few such nukes, Pakistanis will not just have to stop killing Shias, but even have to recognise them as Muslims! :shocked:
shia genocide is just recent and more of sectarian killing rather than officially by govt

Pakistani and Irani shia are different and they dont like each other except the hazara.they are the twelver but their population is less than the Hindu population in Pakistan.

All the shia csd Muslim beside this pak already has helped Iran in their nuclear program

and the major reason behind why i want Iran a nuclear power Because it will begin the nuclear arm race in muslin countries and we eventually will have to supply
*30 warhead with 15 shaheen 2 missile to turkey
*same 30 to Saudi with 15 shaheen 2
*15 warhead to Bangladesh (including raad alcm and 6 rose upgraded mirages
*10 warheads to Malaysia and 5 to Indonesia

and Some odd 20-30 with Pakistan

remember that Iran getting nukes is a key to confirmed nukes to ksa and turkey

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
shia genocide is just recent and more of sectarian killing rather than officially by govt

Pakistani and Irani shia are different and they dont like each other except the hazara.they are the twelver but their population is less than the Hindu population in Pakistan.

All the shia csd Muslim beside this pak already has helped Iran in their nuclear program

and the major reason behind why i want Iran a nuclear power Because it will begin the nuclear arm race in muslin countries and we eventually will have to supply
*30 warhead with 15 shaheen 2 missile to turkey
*same 30 to Saudi with 15 shaheen 2
*15 warhead to Bangladesh (including raad alcm and 6 rose upgraded mirages
*10 warheads to Malaysia and 5 to Indonesia

and Some odd 20-30 with Pakistan

remember that Iran getting nukes is a key to confirmed nukes to ksa and turkey
It was not the pak government which helped Iran's Nuclear program, rather it was Khan who helped them. There is no reason for Iran to sit quietly when you paks are killing SHIAS.....

SilentKiller

Country flag
Dude. Some respect. They came up with something that's at least worth simulating aerodynamics. With those canrads, if they can get Russia to stick a big engine in there you never know what kind of g's it can pull off.
Front is highly unconventional....
cannot hold AESA radars so lacks basic 5th gen requirement...

SilentKiller

Country flag
mock up looks amazing but its just a mock up if Iran can pull it off then it will be a great achievement all the best Iran
Use of canards brings down stealth...no way it can handle AESA radars..
Need higher wing area for better maneuverability...
Shorter winds means bad performance at lower speeds..
but still a try more they try more perfect machine they will get. still awaiting Indian stealth prototype.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Irani president,generals and there media are all a bunch of liars.
they just modify there old equipment and give it a fancy irani name and claim it to be new generation state of the art weapons.
nobody knows there credibility.
there media is soo pathetic that they photoshop(in which they sucks) things to make there weapons look good

let's see if this is fake or not.
all in all i like irani people but irani regime is keeping it's people in dark.
they tell there people bs lies and fancy stories that they can fight America and israel.
israel and pakistan is the perfect eg. why we should not mix relegion with politics.

p2prada

Funny as it may sound, this cardboard box has apparently flown "thousands of hours" in flight testing.

one

Iranians are 100 times better than India with R&D under sanctions. Agree????

SPIEZ

Country flag
You should have probably heard of Agni, Prithvi etc.

No foreign country has ever supported our IDGMP program, ISRO or DRDO.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
It seems "Qaher 313" is suffering from Phocomelia. :lol:

p2prada

OMG, she flies. At least it looks like it. Or was that in a studio in front of a green screen.

Well, it would be nice to have pictures of the actual aircraft flying rather than this cardboard box.

No. :)

Last edited:

datguy79

It is a fake, made out of plexiglass. Also, the video of it flying has its wheels down the entire time. Looks to be remote controlled:confused:

p2prada

Yeah, now i'm really aware about Iran power. I'm already invested $100 of my spare money into development of nexgen mockups. Also super-secret anti-aircraft system that shoots fireworks.

If you were Iranian, you would have been in line as the next head of their aerospace sector.

:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles