IPL will miss Pakistani cricketers: Akram

Do you think India will miss Pakistani players in IPL 2011?

• Total voters

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Well, no one is missing Pakistani cricketers here. May be Pakistanis are missing them in IPL and that is understandable.

IPL gave the Pakistanis fair chance to start with. They misunderstood (overestimated) their importance and overplayed their hand. Now they are realizing what is what.

Now, no more Pakistanis in IPL till the LET is toatlly destroyed and the 26/11 terrorists are punished. Else enjoy your Jehaniyat.

Oracle

/\/\/\ You forgot about Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Harkat-ul Mujahideen, JeM and many more, plus dismantling the 43 terrorist camps in POK.

neo29

Pakistani's have a misunderstanding that they are missed at IPL but they must know that no one misses them. Infact we are now used to IPL without Pakistani's.

JBH22

IPL is a bull$hit show which has turn cricket into show reality show.Celebrities suxss especially last time when media made lot of fuss when no Paki players were bought.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Fact is no one will miss anyone, there will be zero impact on IPL. The impact will be felt only when more than 1 team is not participating.

Oracle

PCB blames India for lack of players in IPL

KARACHI: A senior Pakistani cricket official on Saturday blamed India for the exclusion of Pakistan's players from next year's lucrative Indian Premier League Twenty20 tournament.

Subhan Ahmed, chief operating officer of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), claimed that India did not respond to queries about the participation of Pakistani players.

"We asked them about the participation of Pakistani players, but they did not give any response," he told reporters.

"From our end all the documentation that is needed, we undertake to provide them, whether that is permissions or no-objection certificates."

He said Pakistan wanted its players to participate in the contest, which is a financial bonanza for those who take part, but said: "(Pakistanis) playing or not in this event is not in our hands."

The PCB's response came after an Indian Premier League (IPL) official said on Tuesday that no Pakistani cricketers were on a list of 416 players for next month's auction for the fourth edition of the tournament, which is to be held in April and May next year.

"The rules stipulate that a player must apply through his home board if he wanted to be put up for the auction. No names were received from Pakistan," Ratnakar Shetty said.

Eleven Pakistani cricketers took part in the inaugural IPL in 2008, but were forced out of the 2009 edition due to security concerns in the wake of the Mumbai attacks.

They were then overlooked for the 2010 tournament after teams failed to bid for them in the auction.

The PCB was left fuming by the perceived snub and in January this year revoked all the players' permissions for the IPL.

Since then only paceman Mohammad Irfan, who played two one-day internationals for Pakistan this year, has been linked to an IPL team - the Kolkata Knight Riders - for next year's edition.

But the Ahmed denied any Pakistani players, or IPL teams, had asked for the no-objection certificate (NOC) from the PCB required to play.

"No player or franchise has approached us," Ahmed said. "They've actually revised the process of inducting players so any player who wants to participate will have to get permission and NOC from their board."

Source : Here

Oracle

Desperados..............don't you people get it. We don't want you and your fixers in IPL. Losers!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I don't want those spot-fixing crooks anywhere near my pitches.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Unfortunately due to 26/11 I do not see much changing in 3, 4 years. No one will risk by taking Pakistani players.

mayfair

I wonder how in the world they came to the conclusion that their players were missed in IPL2 and/or 3?

Dil behlane ke liye Ghalib khayal achha hai.

ganesh177

Country flag
Thats funny. IPL is INDIAN premier league.
I am a indian and i will stop watching IPL if at all there are pakistani cricketers again.
I hope this gives the mseeage loud and clear to chakram.

Last edited by a moderator:

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
On the other hand they will miss the millions and sing: yeh anggor khatte hain. These grapes are sour.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Right. It is not sophisticated. Use : basket casestan.

mayfair

To accomodate Pakistani sentiments, how about inviting Veena Malik to head the IPL cheerleaders?

ganesh177

Country flag
To accomodate Pakistani sentiments, how about inviting Veena Malik to head the IPL cheerleaders?
Yes please. Along with meera and many others who wud be willing to shake booties for IPL money.

BunBunCake

Mao, thanks for reminding the kind of dishonest and ungrateful bunch the fixers from pakistan are... That idiot Sohail earned loads of money from Indians and then talks about our zehaniyat?!! It shows his zehaniyat: Jis thali mein kaya, usi mein ched kar raha hai...
Gambhir 2.4 Million!!!!!!!! It's too bad for him because he won't be getting anything close to that.

mayfair

Yes please. Along with meera and many others who wud be willing to shake booties for IPL money.
Put Veena and Meera in the same place and you'll have a catfight in no time. That should cheer a few spirits!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ab to g**d aur jal gai hogi.
Even saurabh tiwari got nearly a million and a half. But no yaar they will eat grass than be friends with india.

bhogta

We don't need Pakistani player. May be i don't know some young Indian Muslim have appeal for them. But for my team (Bangalore, Mumbai) if they took Pakistani player then i will not support them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles