Infantry Weapons of Indian Peace Keeping Force

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Re: INSAS Indian Small Arms System

Use flechettes then... the bullets that splits into two or three..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The other reason was more popular coz it involve US & M-16, Yes the rest of the whole concept was imported..

IA infantrymen used AK so does in SF..
Yah. M-16 and G-3 one could make out from its two rounds fire it goes over doing "Tak - Dhoom"... "Tak Dhoom" rather than Tak Tak..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Saya...

.. showing UN mission photos of much later years as IPKF ... !! No Indian Army unit has light blue cap or pugree except for UN missions.

Though I can see general Kalkat all right ... morphed... on bottom corner

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Good night folks... Nahin sudharoge that is why kabhi thik kaam nahin karoge....

pmaitra

Saya...

.. showing UN mission photos of much later years as IPKF ... !! No Indian Army unit has light blue cap or pugree except for UN missions.

Though I can see general Kalkat all right ... morphed...
What is this?

This was your comment before you edited it:

Saya...

Have some shame ... showing UN mission photos of much later years as IPKF ... !!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

That is SLR unless you are halluciniating (do not worry some people do that)

"Jaki rahi bhavana jaisi Prabhu Moorat dekhi tin taissi"

pmaitra

That is SLR unless you are halluciniating
No, I am not hallucinating. That is an SLR? With a Bulgarian AKM style folding stock? You gotta be kidding me. If you have any shame, you should own up to all the gibberish that you have been writing.

The Kalashnikov was used by IPKF in Sri Lanka. As simple as that. You don't know, admit it - just don't make up stories.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

If you have any shame, you should own up to all the gibberish that you have been writing.
Ideally, that would be a DFI rule.:)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

What is this?

This was your comment before you edited it:
Waht do you want to prove?
That I have no given right to edit?
Or you are into unionism ... want to add one more member into the B union... Grant others their wisdom

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The Action at Mulai
Oh, you mean Mulai Tivu, and tell me which unit is that? I can also see one AK -47. And how come one officer with them. What is doing there ???

Last edited:

pmaitra

As per BR, there are IPKF paras with AKMs.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

As per BR, there are IPKF paras with AKMs.
yes, and the team has an FAC with them by the name of Pandey !! Memorable photo. Only SF had AK with them rest all were fighting a battle with Ishapur shit !

In the photo I can see one LMG and lots of SLRs too on top of first world war Jabalpur joke.

That vehicle was caled Fuk Fuk Vehicle (associated with its carborator operation)

Last edited:

pmaitra

yes, and the tema has an FAC with them by the name of Pandey !! Memorable photo. Only SF had AK with them rest all were fighting a battle with Ishapur shit !
So we can agree that IPKF used Kalashnikovs, right?

In the photo I can see on LMG and lots of SLRs too on top of first world war Jabalpur joke.
You seriously need some help. Either an eye doctor, or a psychiatric.

How many other members at DFI will disagree that these are Kalashnikovs?

P.S.: The link of the original picture does not exist any more. I have replicated it from the cache.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

So we can agree that IPKF used Kalashnikovs, right?
No, only 1, 9 and 10 Para SF units were there. Also 5 PARA battalion.That does not constitue IPKF, IPKF as a matter of record had four divisions there and none of the fighting forces had AK. AK was a luxary in 1987.

And mind you the oparations started in 1987 and ended by 1990. IPKF took many shapes.

You seriously need some help. Either an eye doctor, or a psychiatric.
Just shut up.

How many other members at DFI will disagree these these are Kalashnikovs?
Do not barge please. There is only one visible. And that might have been captured from LTTE. Those PARA SF are also captive clientale of DODOs who have made the entire Armed Forces as their market and themselves as capitalists.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

we should have Indian forces weapons (except INSAS) this has messed up INSAS thread.

pmaitra

No, only 1, 9 and 10 Para SF units were there. Also 5 PARA battalion.That does not constitue IPKF, IPKF as a matter of record had four divisions there and none of the fighting forces had AK. AK was a luxary in 1987.

And mind you the oparations started in 1987 and ended by 1990. IPKF took many shapes.

Just shut up.

Do not barge please. There is only one visible. And that might have been captured from LTTE. Those PARA SF are also captive clientale of DODOs who have made the entire Armed Forces as their market and themselves as capitalists.

In the Jaffna University Helidrop, 10th Para Commandos and 13th Sikh Light Infantry participated. So much for paras not being part of IPKF.

You are posting a lot of misinformation, so I have decided I will not shut up. Thank you for your recommendation though.

pmaitra

we should have Indian forces weapons (except INSAS) this has messed up INSAS thread.
Yes, Mr. Sayare. We had one thread on Assault Rifles, but that is archived now. I will create a new thread and move the posts there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles