India's billionaires frustrated, want to shift base overseas

Iamanidiot

In other words the corporate lobby is pissed off with Congress

anoop_mig25

Country flag
or in other wordr mice are leaving ships and that means ship is in danger of shinking unless and untill captain and its crue of ship is changed

Param

or in other wordr mice are leaving ships and that means ship is in danger of shinking unless and untill captain and its crue of ship is changed
Don't worry our "Fundamentals are strong" .:D

Iamanidiot

Simply speaking the most strongest lobby in India is the IAS lobby not the political class or the corporate class.Even in Delhi in the IAS lobby there are two lobbies

Param

Simply speaking the most strongest lobby in India is the IAS lobby not the political class or the corporate class.Even in Delhi in the IAS lobby there are two lobbies
Mallu and bong?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The captain and crew of the ship are guilty of populist measures, draining the nation's coffers, contributing to Rahulflation.

But an equally bad role is being played by the pirates (read opposition). For naked political opportunism, scuttling every reform, every step taken by the GoI - just for political points.

And LOL at the businessmen getting "worried" about raids on other businessmen!!! :lol: What are they trying to say? :crazy: Such people can GTFO, seriously.

Iamanidiot

Mallu and bong?
No its the Brahmin lobby and after that the SC lobby though brahmin power is getting eroded due to lack of new recruits.Bongs are slowly eroding from Babudom and new ones are not coming in

p2prada

The companies want RBI to relax flow of funds.

All this Lokpal jhanjat is bad for them. Earlier what could be done under the table may be dangerous from now on. Look at the 2G case with Ratan Tata. They are afraid... very afraid.

A foreign citizenship can mean they can run away like Quattrocchi did when sh!t hits the fan.

Iamanidiot

Nira radia also showed them the benefits of foreign citizenship .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Is it going to effect Defense of India ? or is it now open for all ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They should.

That is what is called good business sense\, while some others would call it ingratitude!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Don't worry our "Fundamentals are strong" .:D
i donot understand this economics fundamentals . my mentor at class told me get job at quickly as soon as possible because second round of recession is coming . and when fiance minister tells in parliament that inflation has come down i donot what he his speaking of i mom tells none of price any hosehold item is reduce , just stablizies

lcatejas

They made millions to billions and they well know that corporate world is full of corruption .... now there pockets are full and they know that corporate lobby is coming under lokpal... so they want to shift....most of the companies in telecoms sector are under scanner in 2g. better pahle hi nikal lo...:scared1:

RedDragon

How about to set an audit mechanism? That means every millionaire want to leave the poor country, should be audit first, to see if their money are clean?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The captain and crew of the ship are guilty of populist measures, draining the nation's coffers, contributing to Rahulflation.

But an equally bad role is being played by the pirates (read opposition). For naked political opportunism, scuttling every reform, every step taken by the GoI - just for political points.

And LOL at the businessmen getting "worried" about raids on other businessmen!!! :lol: What are they trying to say? :crazy: Such people can GTFO, seriously.
Lol @ Rahulflation!!! Awesome.

agentperry

timely warning, this may tell opposition that well speculated entry of nda into the pmo will make them inherit a toothless Indian economy if they didnt backed off from the current stand on protecting extortionist khudra vyapari!!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I actually surveyed the Australian and British market for my products. Unbelievable margin!!! The only thing is initial investment and also the unknowns. Those in the business of my kind of products are making a killing. If I had a million dollars, I would have explored the possibility of setting shop there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles