Indians' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis

Indians' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis

• Maybe some part of Indian Kashmir could join Pakistan after negotiation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan only want Indian part of Kashmir back and they do not hate Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fighter

Fighter, no offence against u but how old r u?
It was never about Kashmir, till 1993 the goverment also thought it was only about kashmir. The outside world till mumbai attack also thought it was only about kashmir,but not any more.
I will suggest u to watch a film called ' Wednesday ', it shows how a common man in India thinks about Pakistan.
The problem with most of the europeans is that u people don't know what it is like leaving on a edge with life full of uncertianity. You people live in safe heavens and try to make judgement of every aspect/issue in this world as per ur life style or surrounding.
It high time u people open ur eyes.
If my words were harsh on you then i apologise.
You dont get my point.
For pakistanis its all about kashmir. No hate for indians.
Its just an issue.

But for indians its much more than kashmir.
I didnt know that and most pakistanis dont know that.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Sorry fighter, but I think that the purpose of this thread is flame baiting, and opening a can of worms.

Well, personally I don't hate all Pakistanis, because I haven't even met one in real like,

However, the line between a innocent civilian youth and a terrorist becomes thin and blurred day by day, as demonstrated by 26/11.
Indoctrinated youth = terrorist.

So....... go figure.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
You dont get my point.
Its just an issue.

Yes, fighter, and that is because Indians don't go and kill Pakistani civilians in Lahore or Karachi.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
You dont get my point.
Its just an issue.

ONLY FOR KASH????
even if that is true,what is the justification for the mumbai attack?
what is the justification for the numerous innocent lives lost in such attack?
well i can answer -ITS HATRED AND JEALOUSY

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
You dont get my point.
Its just an issue.

You need to understand that the Indian part of Kashmir is never going to be given to Pakistan. At the maximum, a status quo will be established. Pakistanis need to forget about Kashmir and move on. They are losing their control over the territory day by day yet dreaming about annexing the Indian Kashmir:blum3:. A strong dose of pragmatism is needed for Pakistanis to jolt them out of their fascination about Kashmir, otherwise they are fighting a futile battle (read sponsoring terrorism), which in the end is destroying the Pakistan itself.

Fighter

Tell us why you are disappointed?. Which aspect of the poll result disappointed you?
I will explain

The poll 1 to 4
Most votes on 3 i would have guessed 4

The poll 5 to 6
All votes on 5 i would have guessed 6 or no vote at all

The poll 7 to 8
Its 50/50 so i can accept that.

The poll 9 to 10
All votes on 10 i would have guessed most votes on 9

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Fighter ! i would prefer taking a vacation in a loo, than in pakistan! anyway thanks for generous offer! by the way,have you migrated from denmark to pakistan!pls dont do that for your own sake and for the sake of your countrie's pride!Pakistan,the hell hole on this earth!
Hook, line and sinker. :D

Fighter

Sorry fighter, but I think that the purpose of this thread is flame baiting, and opening a can of worms.

Well, personally I don't hate all Pakistanis, because I haven't even met one in real like,

However, the line between a innocent civilian youth and a terrorist becomes thin and blurred day by day, as demonstrated by 26/11.
Indoctrinated youth = terrorist.

So....... go figure.
There is nothing wrong in being honest. So i can take it.

You are wrong on this, most pakistanis are not terrorists.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You dont get my point.
Its just an issue.

Mate ur wrong here. An average Pakistani individual see India as his greatest enemy. Pakistani proudly say that they will destroy India by making it bleed with thousand cuts.
Any problem happens in Pakistan they first point their fingures on India.
A general Pakistani is jealous about India.
Many Pakistani pray for ill fate for Indian achievement. The greatest example was that when I recently when to karachi people were praying Chandrayan crashes or gets destroyed.
Pakistan pray that dead Indian soliders and pilots burn in hell.
I think u must accept the fact that india and pakistan can't be friends. For us they are paracites and for them we are the oppressors and source of all evil.
Fighter, u still haven't told ur age.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
There is nothing wrong in being honest. So i can take it.

You are wrong on this, most pakistanis are not terrorists.
Where did I say this fighter? Please do clarify how you made this conclusion from my post?

All I am saying is that it is easy to indoctrinate the brainwashed youth to commit crimes (killing civilians) in the name of Jihad. Point being, Kashmir issue being misused by Pakistani establishment (Read Army, ISI and govt) to foment anti-India feelings in Pakistani people by trying to portray that Kashmir is oppressed and occupied by India.

Kashmir is a part of India and Pakistani establishment should learn to live with it.

Fighter

ONLY FOR KASH????
even if that is true,what is the justification for the mumbai attack?
what is the justification for the numerous innocent lives lost in such attack?
well i can answer -ITS HATRED AND JEALOUSY
WoW , so terrorists are jealous people, and all they want is to die. :D

Fighter

You need to understand that the Indian part of Kashmir is never going to be given to Pakistan. At the maximum, a status quo will be established. Pakistanis need to forget about Kashmir and move on. They are losing their control over the territory day by day yet dreaming about annexing the Indian Kashmir:blum3:. A strong dose of pragmatism is needed for Pakistanis to jolt them out of their fascination about Kashmir, otherwise they are fighting a futile battle (read sponsoring terrorism), which in the end is destroying the Pakistan itself.
Stutus Quo is already established.
But i guess you are right we will never get kashmir,

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Stutus Quo is already established.
But i guess you are right we will never get kashmir,
Huh, are you from Pakistan or Pakistani origin? If yes, then its nice to have someone from Pakistan participating actively in discussion here.

BTW, have you posted an intro?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You dont get my point.
Its just an issue.

Mate ur wrong here. An average Pakistani individual see India as his greatest enemy. Pakistani proudly say that they will destroy India by making it bleed with thousand cuts.
Many Pakistani pray for ill fate for Indian achievement. The greatest example was that when I recently when to karachi people were praying Chandrayan crashes or gets destroyed.
I think u must accept the fact that india and pakistan can't be friends. For us they are paracites and for them we are the oppressors and source of all evil.

Fighter

Let me explain something to you. And i am sure you already know.
People doesnt always say what they mean.
There is nothing wrong with competition, its more like sport. :)

Fighter

Where did I say this fighter? Please do clarify how you made this conclusion from my post?

All I am saying is that it is easy to indoctrinate the brainwashed youth to commit crimes (killing civilians) in the name of Jihad. Point being, Kashmir issue being misused by Pakistani establishment (Read Army, ISI and govt) to foment anti-India feelings in Pakistani people by trying to portray that Kashmir is oppressed and occupied by India.

Kashmir is a part of India and Pakistani establishment should learn to live with it.
"However, the line between a innocent civilian youth and a terrorist becomes thin and blurred day by day, as demonstrated by 26/11.
Indoctrinated youth = terrorist"

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Indoctrinated youth = terrorist
Yes, I still stand by this statement, but just to clarify I HAVE made a distinction between an ordinary youth and an indoctrinated youth. (So, I think you kind of mis-interpreted my statement).

What I meant was that nowadays due to socio-economic conditions combined with the political instability in Pakistan, it is getting easier to make a terrorist out of an ordinary person.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles