Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Why give importance to these foreign opinions in the first place?
How are these white ******s to judge us and gives us scores.
Because doing away with GDP, PPP & all other international standards created by the "white ******s" of WHO, FAO etc. and making our own Ramrajya factor that'll place India at the top of the world in every way, may not be the best idea...

More prudent to just try to improve & overtake them on the ones we deem important.

captscooby81

Country flag
So technically people in kashmir are having higher freedom compared to bangladesh and way close to singapore .way way higher than their pakjabis and fellow kashmiri in POK

Freedom Index.jpg

I understand the sensitivity, but it's better if Indian Kashmir can be independently assessed and determined that despite the wanton terrorism and the security forces present to deal with it, Indian Kashmiris have more freedoms than a regular Paki (no point in even comparing with the Paki Kashmir).

I hope this can be flooded on social media to counter the lying/evil propaganda unleased by Pakis!

Enquirer

LeT District Commander, Irfan Ahmed Sheikh killed. Think he died within the first 5 minutes of the encounter :biggrin2:
That should be the goal in any encounter!
Extending an encounter to several hours (sometimes even 12 to 24 hours) only gives the jihadi scum to reach out to the OGWs for help - who mobilize stone pelters from surrounding villages!

vikata

Country flag
With the increasing resilience and up gradation I have a feeling that crpf will be turning into an extremely capable force
And gradually army should be removed from the cities ,focussed more on the real external threat like China and porkies.
May be with in a decade we can see that if NDA comes back to power
On the line of RR we should raise sth in crpf and they should lead after few years

IndiaRising

Country flag
With the increasing resilience and up gradation I have a feeling that crpf will be turning into an extremely capable force
And gradually army should be removed from the cities ,focussed more on the real external threat like China and porkies.
May be with in a decade we can see that if NDA comes back to power
On the line of RR we should raise sth in crpf and they should lead after few years
yes this is the ideal future plan. it will work well with General Rawat's troop reduction plan.

IndiaRising

Country flag
a question for all the military experts... how does a particular RR unit get selected for an operation?does each RR battalion have its own zone of command or based on whichever unit is closest to area of concern at that particular time?

also, we have seen Para SF come to do some hinterland operations as well. For what operations would they be selected? I'm guessing if there is an HVT involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles