Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
After The End Of Qazigund Gunfight, Police Handed Body Of Yawar Bashir To His Relatives For Last Rights At His Native Village In Hablish Of Southern Kulgam. All these bastards should have burned alive and denied their imaginary hoors. We are being too lenient and soft.

PS: @mods.
Not putting it under a spoiler as these are not gory.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
After The End Of Qazigund Gunfight, Police Handed Body Of Yawar Bashir To His Relatives For Last Rights At His Native Village In Hablish Of Southern Kulgam. All these bastards should have burned alive and denied their imaginary hoors. We are being too lenient and soft.

PS: @mods.
Not putting it under a spoiler as these are not gory.
Exactly!

Now the terrorists will show up on his funeral and hire more brainwashed idiots like them.

Why return the dead body?..Just do it yourself and invite close relatives.

Why to let them become a hero?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Exactly!

Now the terrorists will show up on his funeral and hire more brainwashed idiots like them.

Why return the dead body?..Just do it yourself and invite close relatives.

Why to let them become a hero?
Berathar sometimes I wonder if people in The defence minister are really stupid, if common people like us can recognise the problem why can't they.
Or may be I am wrong and there is a reason why they return the bodies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Berathar sometimes I wonder if people in The defence minister are really stupid, if common people like us can recognise the problem why can't they.
Or may be I am wrong and there is a reason why they return the bodies.
Whatever they are thinking doesnt seem to be working.

What a motivation we are giving them to recieve a heros funeral..why wont they pick up the gun for this and 72 hoors?

indiatester

Country flag
Whatever they are thinking doesnt seem to be working.

What a motivation we are giving them to recieve a heros funeral..why wont they pick up the gun for this and 72 hoors?
I don't understand that either. We should say "terrorism has no religion" and either deliver the cadavers to medical colleges or cremate them in electric crematoriums for environmental reasons.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
What badly trained bunch of jokers!

How do you attack a enemy and end up losing all your men instead of the opposite?
That's because they've been trained by the pussy Islamic Army of Porkistan! :laugh:

So,they attacked a Army convoy and killed 1 Army guy and in return 3 of their own got killed with 1 surrender.
This jackass didn't surrender. He was injured and his half-dead body was recovered and despatched to hospital. He'll sing like a canary once he's fit to talk.

Last edited:

pruthvi24

Country flag
Or we could bury them according to the Islamic traditions but with private funeral allowed only for closed family members i sometimes wonder how families of Kashmiri terrorists allow people from hurriyat use the dead bodies of terrorists as props and help in recruiting and inciting violence are they that stupid or are they blinded by hatred towards India if they hate India and love pakistan so much why don't they just move their fat ass to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles