Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

IndiaRising

Country flag
do people here see how peaceful Kashmir is for last 5 months? usually, you would have CASOs and encounters taking place regularly, which has become a one-off thing in the recent past. This is why strong leaders are required, who can make the correct political calls to finish off the extremists once and for all. Amit Shah should be given extra credit for locking up all the Kashmiri political rabble rousers who work in tandem with separatist organizations to create a favorable environment where terrorism can prosper.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
do people here see how peaceful Kashmir is for last 5 months? usually, you would have CASOs and encounters taking place regularly, which has become a one-off thing in the recent past. This is why strong leaders are required, who can make the correct political calls to finish off the extremists once and for all. Amit Shah should be given extra credit for locking up all the Kashmiri political rabble rousers who work in tandem with separatist organizations to create a favorable environment where terrorism can prosper.
Yes, it's goin to be arguably the best year for peace in valley. Credit goes to the best CI/CT units of the world, able chain of command, intel & support fellas and lastly the leadership.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yes, it's goin to be arguably the best year for peace in valley. Credit goes to the best CI/CT units of the world, able chain of command, intel & support fellas and lastly the leadership.
I think RR should be made into a Paramilitary Force just like the Assam Rifles and should be permanently stationed in J&K UT. Rashtriya Rifles Should also take over the LOC Combat and Counter-infiltration fighting as well from the Regular Army Units while the Army just focuses on fighting the Porkis if a full blown war breaks out. This will conserve the Army ‘s Strength and also help in more training and preparing time. But this is just my opinion but one I think India should follow.

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I think RR should be made into a Paramilitary Force
Isn't it functioning as one, now?Like AR? RR was supposed to be an ad hoc arm setup built around the various arms of IA, for a specific purpose. Cleansing the valley and freeing the regular Divisions. No need to turn it into a Paramil under HM, imho.

Rashtriya Rifles Should also take over the LOC Combat and Counter-infiltration fighting as well from the Regular Army Units while the Army just focuses on fighting the Porkis if a full blown war breaks out.
RR does what it is best at. Squatting the mosquitoes which manage to penetrate the tight grids and enter the vale of Kashmir. My opinion is that it is best left to do CI hunting job, albeit improve their gear & co-op with the SOG and CRPF and free SF from regular hunting.
RR is one of the most potent arms of IA, it doesn't have to get a paramil tag. It shd remain with IA. Why'd they become paramil, when IA doesn't want to leave their hold over Assam Rifles? If given a chance, IA will absorb AR for gd.

This will conserve the Army ‘s Strength and also help in more training and preparing time.
Though I agree with u on freeing certain resources from the hinterland, I believe the present apparatus is perfectly deployed to deal with any possibility and that includes screwing Pak even before they think of another Kargil.
Only SF needs to be relieved to an extent. RR & CRPF should take the mantle. It is possible now that terror is in it's last lap till Bakis refuel their jihadi cadres.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Hostage situation in farukkabad UP. 15 children and women held hostage.

who will go NSG or UP SWAT(if there is one)?
ATS called in it seems. What's the nearest Black Cats Stn?
Farrukhabad is quite distant from the major junctions,nearest is Agra. I think ATS & SWAT will move in while NSG is rushed from hub.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles