India to send back Sri Lankan Air Force trainees, China Sri Lanka bhai bhai

satish007

1/ CHENNAI, India, July 6 (UPI Asia) -- The Indian government has decided to end the training of Sri Lankan pilots at an Indian Air Force base in south India, The Times of India newspaper reported Friday.
India to send back Sri Lankan air force trainees amid Tamil protests - UPI.com

2/ Sri Lanka to launches Space Academy
Established in 1980, CGWIC is the sole commercial organization authorized by the Chinese government to provide satellites, commercial launch services and to carry out international space cooperation. The company has signed nine contracts with international customers for the manufacture and in-orbit delivery of telecommunication satellites, out of which four have been launched into orbit, whilst the other two are set to be launched next year.(niz+)

Sri Lanka to launches Space Academy

3/ China gains edge in Sri Lanka
Traditionally close Indo-Sri Lankan ties forged by shared culture and ethnicity and reinforced by history and legend, are showing signs of coming under strain. Partially caused by New Delhi's failure to provide more forthcoming policy responses to Colombo's requests, India's diplomatic influence is now getting eroded. China stepped in to occupy the space and has, of late, begun expanding its presence in Sri Lanka. It is acquiring a meaningful presence in the political, commercial and cultural sectors. It is already influential in Sri Lanka's defence establishment.

China gains edge in Sri Lanka - The New Indian Express

4/ A Sri Lankan forumer said:
What you say may all be true. But China is still credible friend compared to India, which is a known back stabber for all it neighbours. Indians, I have lots of Indian friends, constantly try to manipulate others to take advantage of every situation. Chinese do not do that, at least not openly and blatantly. India no matter how much you give into Indians, they will turn around and stab you to win another friend. These characteristics of Indians are mainly due to Indian caste system, which legitimizes an open exploitation of fellow humans. For all these reason, I will vote for Chinese whole heartedly.

satish007

why India need to tran Sri Lankan pilot, they able go to moon soon.

pmaitra

4/ A Sri Lankan forumer said:
What you say may all be true. But China is still credible friend compared to India, which is a known back stabber for all it neighbours. Indians, I have lots of Indian friends, constantly try to manipulate others to take advantage of every situation. Chinese do not do that, at least not openly and blatantly. India no matter how much you give into Indians, they will turn around and stab you to win another friend. These characteristics of Indians are mainly due to Indian caste system, which legitimizes an open exploitation of fellow humans. For all these reason, I will vote for Chinese whole heartedly.
Please tell your Sri Lankan forum-friend, that there is no scarcity of backstabbers in this world. Even the Sri Lankan Army and the LTTE joined hands to kill Indian soldiers (IPKF), so either way, India has nothing to lose. Bye bye Sri Lankan airmen and have fun in PRC. ;)

amitkriit

I do not think they will be able to sleep well, with India breathing down their neck. Every country in South Asia needs to be convinced that acting against the interests of India is not an option. Sri Lanka has never been an ally of India, even if the island nation pretends to be. The reason behind it the old theory of "India being the Shark of the Indian Ocean".

Indian policy-makers committed a big mistake by allowing them to destroy LTTE completely, we must adopt US-like approach.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Destruction of LTTE was the biggest strategic blunder of all times - on the line of 1962 war! This opened the floodgates for chinese in the south! Something has to be done with regards to con-gress and their dumbbass itlian family!

Still we have fools around here who praise foreign policy of the con party, where members of the con party claim themselves to be elite oxbridgians, however, in reality they are low on intellect shallow people who made it to such institutes through money and subterfuge!

arkem8

Country flag
4/ A Sri Lankan forumer said.....
LOL knowing the nature of the Sinhalese in 10 years time they will say the same thing about the Chinese, this time they will be racist too, due to the nature of subcontinental people towards mongoloids...

Don't have to believe me just look at the Pakistanis... Sri Lankans are not very different in this respect.

Also before the Chinese they were trying to get into the Americans pockets, that failed when American and other Western Xtian missionary groups supported the LTTE.

pmaitra

From the PoV of realpolitik, LTTE vs SLA conflict should have been kept simmering, but would have resulted in many more deaths stretched over a long period of time. From the PoV of humanitarianism, it is good the conflict ended, but SL is getting cosier with PRC.

amitkriit

From the PoV of realpolitik, LTTE vs SLA conflict should have been kept simmering, but would have resulted in many more deaths stretched over a long period of time. From the PoV of humanitarianism, it is good the conflict ended, but SL is getting cosier with PRC.
From the POV of Humanitarianism demise of LTTE spelt a disaster for the Tamil Population. Why are people crying genocide any ideas?

pmaitra

From the POV of Humanitarianism demise of LTTE spelt a disaster for the Tamil Population. Why are people crying genocide any ideas?
I have no idea why people are crying genocide. Can you please tell us?

amitkriit

People have discussed this subject often, even on this forum. Uncle SAM is angry as well. I wonder why India voted against Sri Lanka in UN and on what matter, any ideas?

pmaitra

People have discussed this subject often, even on this forum. Uncle SAM is angry as well. I wonder why India voted against Sri Lanka in UN and on what matter, any ideas?
Are you going to repeat 'any ideas' again and again, or justify your point?

I think a lot more people would have died in a prolonged conflict. If you think otherwise, then you are living in la-la land.

I am glad the LTTE has been destroyed. Good riddance. The LTTE eliminated many Tamil moderates in Sri Lanka, and pushed many children into a bloody civil war, not to mention selective killing of Muslims in Sri Lanka.

If your heart is overflowing with sympathy for LTTE, don't let me stop you, but let me tell you, you have a very distorted idea about this issue.

amitkriit

Are you going to repeat 'any ideas' again and again, or justify your point?

I think a lot more people would have died in a prolonged conflict. If you think otherwise, then you are living in la-la land.

I am glad the LTTE has been destroyed. Good riddance. The LTTE eliminated many Tamil moderates in Sri Lanka, and pushed many children into a bloody civil war, not to mention selective killing of Muslims in Sri Lanka.

If your heart is overflowing with sympathy for LTTE, don't let me stop you, but let me tell you, you have a very distorted idea about this issue.
You do not Summon Devil to kill a Monster, do you have any idea what am I talking about?

maomao

Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Guys, please read this entire thread, and open your eyes and see from all the angles. Come out of this selective vision: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/subcontinent-central-asia/29036-indias-vietnam.html

Sorry if this hurts the feelings of some, I am glad Prabhakaran is dead.

Maomao, you have posted Prabhakaran's dead body, but I still remember what the dead body of Rajiv Gandhi looked like after he was assassinated. That video you posted is going to have no pathological effect on me. Amit, take note.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Fire in the neighbourhood has dangers of spreading unto one's own house or the least one has face the heat. Is not that common sense. What is required now is to pressurise the Sinhala govt to accommodate the genuine rights and aspirations of the Tamil people rather than creating monsters like LTTE who had become ISI conduits for drug trafficking.

pmaitra

Fire in the neighbourhood has dangers of spreading unto one's own house or the least one has face the heat. Is not that common sense. What is required now is to pressurise the Sinhala govt to accommodate the genuine rights and aspirations of the Tamil people rather than creating monsters like LTTE who had become ISI conduits for drug trafficking.
Exactly. That is the point I am trying to make. Agree with you 100%.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
From resupplying Pakistani submarines during 1971 war, siding with USA against India and being a NAM member not giving moral and diplomatic support to India against China in 1962 war, Indians know the real character of Sri Lankans.

Even if India bow or bends to Sri Lanka, goes to any length pleasing them, they will do whatever they have been doing so far and every time when there will be traction between India or Sri Lanka on any issue these fork tongued snakes will pop out to justify openly what they have been clandestinely doing against us, using those tractions as excuses.

As a small neighbour they have been always nervous about heavy weight India, irrespective of any sweet talk they do one must account their nervousness and plans B or C they always have at bay in case of India's refusal to entertain them. They are quite clever and independent when it comes to their national interest, which is fair enough and at the same time if India is ready to stand for some thing irrespective of Its consequences then Indians shouldn't complaint because it is not only them they are going to pay the price but we all collectively, if that might be the case.

We can not be blackmailed by a small neighbour who has poor credentials before when at our acute necessities they have acted against us. If we can not stand for some thing we will fall for every thing also the will of Indians should be what our Govt. should obliged to the best possible way rest of the things are secondary.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Guys, please read this entire thread, and open your eyes and see from all the angles. Come out of this selective vision: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/subcontinent-central-asia/29036-indias-vietnam.html

Sorry if this hurts the feelings of some, I am glad Prabhakaran is dead.

Maomao, you have posted Prabhakaran's dead body, but I still remember what the dead body of Rajiv Gandhi looked like after he was assassinated. That video is going to have no pathological effect on me. Amit, take note.
I have read the entire thread and there is nothing to be proud of to begin with!

Prabhakaran is dead - Good (I did not post his pic, I have posted a genocide video)!

Rajiv Gandhi died because of his own stupidity and back-stabbing actions! Dumb Rajiv Gandhi (including IG) and Congress are responsible for first creating LTTE, and then sending IPKF to get butchered by Sri Lankan deceit! Need to open your eyes wider!

Nobody here wants to change your pathology or anatomy, it was a reply to your denial of GENOCIDE!

Last edited:

pmaitra

I have read the entire thread and there is nothing to be proud of to begin with!

Prabhakaran is dead - Good (I did not post his pic, I have posted a genocide video)!

Rajiv Gandhi died because of his own stupidity and back-stabbing actions! Dumb Rajiv Gandhi (including IG) and Congress are responsible for first creating LTTE, and then sending IPKF to get butchered by Sri Lankan deceit! Need to open your eyes wider!

Nobody here wants to change your pathology or anatomy, it was a reply to your denial of GENOCIDE!
Where did I deny genocide? Please quote me.

Also, you said you have read that thread. Do read it again. My position is very clear. I have also seen the entire video that was screened in front of the international audience.

It doesn't change my stance that LTTE's existence would have resulted in a lot more deaths of SL Tamils. Of course, you may differ.

Edit:

Here is my comment.

I was asking Amit why people are crying genocide? I am still waiting for an answer. He has not answered me yet, but gone on with his rhetoric, and more questions.

Why are people crying genocide? Do you have an answer?

Here is an answer:
There are still people alive to even 'cry' genocide. If LTTE would have survived longer, there probably would not have been anyone left to cry, because Prabhakaran would have pushed all the men, women, and even children to the front to fight. LTTE has been carrying out massacres of rival Tamil groups all throughout the years of its existence; why weren't people crying genocide then? (Any ideas Amit?)

Go back and read that thread again.

Global Defence

Articles