India Pakistan cricket series 2012 - 2013

Blackwater

Please explain to me why the BCCI would allow India to lose a series against its arch-rival played on home territory in the aftermath of the Mumbai terror attacks?

:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk: I said todays match looks to be fixed, not the whole series

In whole series

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk: I said todays match looks to be fixed, not the whole series

In whole series

He's talking about whole series....And if they wanna fix, fix the whole series, not 1 match...Pakis are bhukkhadd anyway......

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Cut the crap and let's watch Sachin's innings in Ranji Trophy on ESPN....:))

devgupt

Country flag
unki marxi

security is a concern.and will remain so until everything get settled..till than no one are to be blamed

as i said with the passage of time we will host international cricket once again
Yes with passage Karachi, Lahore will host international matches again - for independent Sindhudesh, Punjab

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
He's talking about whole series....And if they wanna fix, fix the whole series, not 1 match...Pakis are bhukkhadd anyway......
Delhiwala politicians aka Shawag, Gautam, Kohli etc have tried to rape MS Dhoni and his Captaincy but in turn got India raped. For some of these guys, team and country means nothing.....

Borea and Gavaskar had started anti Dhony campign long ago before Pakistan announced its tour to India...

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Virendra Sehwag , Yubraj Singh are not captain material irrespective of their individual talent. Gambhir is not that dependable. They should stop dreaming about captain's job. It is ultimately affecting their performance. Kohli is still young. Extra pressure will harm his career now. So , captain cool is the only choice left. However I think Dhoni is bit biased to some players. Jadeja bowled well in this series but there is no other player in the history of cricket who has got so much opportunity to produce this little. Same thing goes with Rohit Sharma, though he is very talented unlike Jadeja. Monoj Tiwari was dropped for 14 matches after making a match winning ton. He took 4 wickets in next opportunity just to be dropped again. No explanation from team management

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
The best part when pakis win in cricket is their english skills.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The last thing paki players want is to go and pick Man of the match or series and talk to ravishastri:taunt::taunt::taunt:
we don't mind English skills of nasir jamsheed as long as he score century in each match against India :D

English skills don't win you matches

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles