India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Why? I have showed my proof.
If you think I am wrong, then prove it!
I have no time to prove anything to Chinese fan boy. There is a saying in India that you should pour oil only in a suitable utensil. I do not think Chinese netizens have adequate intellect to comprehend intelligent discourse.

By giving you some benefit of doubt I will give some more line to read.
Whatever yield India detonated is enough to deter Chinese. Then we have luxury of doing cold tests. Our designs have been validated by those tests, unlike your duds detonated (read ----ed up) by Pakistanis. Nuclear war doesn't happens in isolation or one on one equation (for deterrent arsenal nations), It is a game of numbers. China not only need to worry about Indian arsenal but Russian and American as well.

India is going through a period of maturing its delivery systems we are done away with developing nuclear arsenal of yield of our choice.

CCTV

I have no time to prove anything to Chinese fan boy. There is a saying in India that you should pour oil only in a suitable utensil. I do not think Chinese netizens have adequate intellect to comprehend intelligent discourse.

By giving you some benefit of doubt I will give some more line to read.
Whatever yield India detonated is enough to deter Chinese. Then we have luxury of doing cold tests. Our designs have been validated by those tests, unlike your duds detonated (read ----ed up) by Pakistanis. Nuclear war doesn't happens in isolation or one on one equation (for deterrent arsenal nations), It is a game of numbers. China not only need to worry about Indian arsenal but Russian and American as well.

India is going through a period of maturing its delivery systems we are done away with developing nuclear arsenal of yield of our choice.
LOL, read a5 missile thread from page 91, and you will know how stupid you are.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Again, read a5 missile thread from page 91.
i am reading it since 1998 and before.

here is the proof of test.

and here is what PRC said about the tests

China
Referring to India's three nuclear tests on Monday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhu Bangzao said that the government "expresses grave concern about India conducting nuclear tests." Zhu said, Indian nuclear testing "runs against international trend and is detrimental to the peace and stability of the South Assian region."
(Lateline News, 12 May 98; CNN, 13 May 98)

On 13 May the Chinese government stated that it was "shocked and strongly condemns" the Indian nuclear tests and called for the international community to "adopt a unified stand and strongly demand that India immediate stop development of nuclear weapons."
(Reuters, 13 May 1998)
CNS - World Reaction to the Indian Nuclear Tests

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
If India's ICBM are to burn China and nothing else, then why do you need missiles that can reach Moscow and Berlin?
We don't, that's why we are not building any.

Don't let your AgniPhobia get better of you.

Urban Dictionary: AgniPhobia

AgniPhobia
n.
1. Portmanteau Agni (from Indian Nuclear Ballistic Missile); Phobia (from Greek phobos fear)
2. A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a India developing and deploying the Agni ICBM or the strategic deterrence which it offers that compels China to live in denial about it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous unless provoked first.
3. A strong fear, dislike, or aversion to India's Agni ICBM.
e.g.
After MinuteManPhobia, China is now gripped with AgniPhobia.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Again, read the a5 thread from page91.

And what is the expected yield and actually yied.
You mean actual yield wont take out chinese cities and make them waste land?

Not to worry we will use two nukes in that case.

CCTV

You mean actual yield wont take out chinese cities and make them waste land?

Not to worry we will use two nukes in that case.
Again, how can you send your multi ton nuclear device to China?
By your big mouth ?

bose

Country flag
Again, how can you send your multi ton nuclear device to China?
By your big mouth ?
Son!! nothing to worry... India do not have any nuke device... they are all fake and propaganda...

Have a nice sleep tonight...

CCTV

Son!! nothing to worry... India do not have any nuke device... they are all fake and propaganda...

Have a nice sleep tonight...
Son!! Believe what you want to believe and have a good dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles