India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Indian Army has conducted surgical strikes crossing the Line of Control (LoC) into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir inflicting significant damage to the terrorist infrastructure across the border.

The operation took place on Wednesday night and is now over, Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt General Ranbir Singh told media in New Delhi.

The operation was undertaken after Indian Army received credible intelligence that a group of terrorists were waiting along LoC to cross over to India to launch terror attacks in Kashmir and other major Indian cities.

The surgical strikes destroyed the launch pads used for infiltration and has resulted in significant casualties.

Sep 29, 201612:22 pm (IST)

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...-meet-mea-defence-to-brief-media-1296821.html

This need a separate thread as previous strikes were never confirmed.

Americans tried to stop the strikes as their Security Advisor called NSA A. Doval to speak on behalf of Pakistanis "Expect Pakistan to act against terrorists"
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/us-s...error-attack-1467818?pfrom=home-lateststories

My comments: Finally after 26/11 and Pathakot we are doing what should have been done ages ago.

raheel besharam

can someone tell me what's difference between launch pad and terrorist camp? are these same things?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Finally it started. Good job IA.

bose

Country flag
Congratulations! At least we started to do what we should do long time back.
It takes time to prepare for such operation... a hooch pooch mission will be very embarrassing ...

hit&run

Mod
This time poster like me had enough of giving benefit of doubt.

Definitely there was method behind strategic restrain that I was able to see but had no patience to give any leverage to it.

I think the pressure was at work that is what we were trying to do.

There was artillery component to cover the operation which Pakistanis and many ISI rats will try to use as only aggression India did.

Pakistani army DGMO has been briefed about the operation; otherwise they are in functional denial mode about terrorist camps.

hardip

बेहतरीन.....खबर... भारतीयो के लिए..
:) :)

hardip

The Indian Army has conducted surgical strikes crossing the Line of Control (LoC) into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir inflicting significant damage to the terrorist infrastructure across the border.

The operation took place on Wednesday night and is now over, Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt General Ranbir Singh told media in New Delhi.

The operation was undertaken after Indian Army received credible intelligence that a group of terrorists were waiting along LoC to cross over to India to launch terror attacks in Kashmir and other major Indian cities.

The surgical strikes destroyed the launch pads used for infiltration and has resulted in significant casualties.

Sep 29, 201612:22 pm (IST)

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...-meet-mea-defence-to-brief-media-1296821.html

This need a separate thread as previous strikes were never confirmed.

Americans tried to stop the strikes as their Security Advisor called NSA A. Doval to speak on behalf of Pakistanis "Expect Pakistan to act against terrorists"
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/us-s...error-attack-1467818?pfrom=home-lateststories

My comments: Finally after 26/11 and Pathakot we are doing what should have been done ages ago.

घ ईन्डीयन आमीॅ.. .................
..................................:)

hit&run

Mod
Air force bases on high alert in J&K.

Let see pussies of PAF who had long mensuration during Kargil will take revenge of this. We has challenged your sovereignty openly and have announced it.

That what I have been ranting for last two years and honestly I kind of got it from OOE at WAB when he asserted ~ ~Pakistan's strategic strike either must be absorbed for sake of growing economy or strike back with declared and open fashion or it won't work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles