India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturirangan

huaxia rox

Re: India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturiranga

I believe he was refering to the best satellites on earth they are going to build in the future.
in the future??? no one lives in future.....do you know what american or russian space scientists may probably come up with in the future.....how you gonna say you will have the best in the future??? you need heeps of evidence......not just empty words.....

bose

Country flag

I believe he was refering to the best satellites on earth they are going to build in the future.
That too by stealing & coping from others...

Tolaha

dont dodge my question.....chinese space scientists never said we got the best settallites in the world.......if who says that we call him a shamless liar.....

while indian ISRO chief said india got the best satellites in the world.........i dont know what on earth he was referring to.....so i asked for the answer???

can you help me find the answer???

if you wanna compare chinese space tech to whatever country.....no problem.....to derail this thread.....no problem too.....i only wanna know.....do you have the answer???
So why did the super duper Chinese space technology with hundreds of launches fail to discover anything earth shattering while the lowly, lying and poor Indian space efforts seem to be showing some results? Dont reply with empty words again dude, reply with some stuff!

opesys

>>>.i dont know what on earth he was referring to.
What on earth you want to know specifically ?

>>>can you help me find the answer???
Okay, you have some doubts. What exactly you think is a best satellite ? List the specifications of a best satellite and then we compare the specifications of satellites launched by India, no ?

huaxia rox

why you dragged prc in the discussion??? did any chinese say we got the best settallites in the world??

what empty words??? i was asking a question...... can my question be more clear??? you need me to say it again here???

Tolaha

why you dragged prc in the discussion??? did any chinese say we got the best settallites in the world??

what empty words??? i was asking a question...... can my question be more clear??? you need me to say it again here???
You dont answer my questions, I wont answer yours! :denied: :hehe:

huaxia rox

Okay, you have some doubts. What exactly you think is a best satellite ? List the specifications of a best satellite and then we compare the specifications of satellites launched by India, no ?
i need an answer here.....just like this:

an american scientist says: we got the best fighter jet in the world...

i asks: what are you referring to?

he says: f-22...

then i check it out........he wont ask me to show him a list will he??? if you cant help me its ok........not your duty.......and its also not my duty to show you a list i asume........

Tolaha

then i check it out........he wont ask me to show him a list will he??? if you cant help me its ok........not your duty.......and its also not my duty to show you a list i asume........

I too need an answer... just like this....

So why did the super duper Chinese space technology with hundreds of launches fail to discover anything earth shattering while the lowly, lying and poor Indian space efforts seem to be showing some results? Dont reply with empty words again dude, reply with some stuff!

Answer: Because... err... I dont have a clue... let me search and let you know

Give an answer.... just like this...

huaxia rox

what actually makes me ponder is why till now no single indian pops out to say he (doctor) was wrong we (indians) havnt had the best settallites in the world.....but we would try all the way to build the best ones in the future.........

if any indian says that i think you can own you respect on this specific matter.......

bose

Country flag

That Stupid Chinese is a good entertainer here in this forum... He just need to be set up properly...

Tolaha

what actually makes me ponder is why till now no single indian pops out to say he (doctor) was wrong we (indians) havnt had the best settallites in the world.....but we would try all the way to build the best ones in the future.........

if any indian says that i think you can own you respect on this specific matter.......
What actually makes me ponder is why you still not say Chinese satellites is crap. Just say this. Even if you say so, you still wont get my respect in this specific matter but then it shouldn't stop you from hoping that you may get Tolaha's respect someday on some matter! :fyeah:

huaxia rox

I too need an answer... just like this....

Answer: Because... err... I dont have a clue... let me search and let you know

Give an answer.... just like this...
what hundreds of launchs failed??? i may need to check it out but CZ and FB plus KT serials combined just made no more than 200 launchs.....every rocket launch can be monitored clearly at least by NASA.....how to disguise the failure????

can that be an answer?my indian friend.,...

bose

Country flag

Indian should learn to steal & copy just like Chinese... may be that will help...

huaxia rox

What actually makes me ponder is why you still not say Chinese satellites is crap. Just say this. Even if you say so, you still wont get my respect in this specific matter but then it shouldn't stop you from hoping that you may get Tolaha's respect someday on some matter! :fyeah:
if chinese satellites are crap then what are indian??? best in the world???

Tolaha

what hundreds of launchs failed??? i may need to check it out but CZ and FB plus KT serials combined just made no more than 200 launchs.....every rocket launch can be monitored clearly at least by NASA.....how to disguise the failure????

can that be an answer?my indian friend.,...
Hundred of launches failed? OMG! Who said so? Careful huaxia... STOP leaking state secrets!!!!!! You could be shot dead for spreading baseless allegations! I dont know about you, but I personally think Chinese rocket launching facilities are fairly decent! Care to provide some links that say hundreds of launch failed? Surely has to be some Falun Gong site maybe!

huaxia rox

Indian should learn to steal & copy just like Chinese... may be that will help...
you always do.....you 1st rocket SLV is a direct copy....and engines in your PSLV and GSLV also copy......

by the way what chinese rocket is copy???? copy of what??

opesys

hahaha...did you ask an American scientist about the best fighter jet ? and did he tell you in your dream about F-22 ?

Tell me first if at all you know anything about satellites, forget about the best satellites....

Tolaha

if chinese satellites are crap then what are indian??? best in the world???
That is the answer I was looking for ... NOT!

You again failed to get Tolaha's respect, even in the remote future! :tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles