India Cancels Talks with Pakistan

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Mani Shankar Aiyar is also a Ex. Indian diplomat. Hopefully he isn't the only one you consult. Or you consult Ex. Indian diplomats who are affiliated to 'Regional Peace Institute' after their retirement?
And then these guys join Peace Mission sessions in 5 star hotels which are funded by ISI.

All this came on TV and 1 such guy was not able to answer where did he gets the money from for his lavish sessions in 5 star hotels.I can't remember his name but he is a really paki apologist and believe in WKK crap.

This guy comes on TV debates sometime and is about 50 and white hairs and specs.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We can easily withstand small effects of banning imports from Pakis.

We can look to other neighbors which we have ignored due to our stupid foreign policy. We can help them in their economy and also gain ours by mutual gains.
Completely agree. The only answer to jihad is violence. It was not the turn the other cheek of the chritian crap that saved Christians from the Islamic jihad of 12th-15th century but the crusades. Only a strong indian response will stop paki jihadis and not the ass kissing suggested by the WKK clan

Defcon 1

Country flag
Wow so if ex diplomats agree you muxt be right. Kudos sir. Good for you. No wonder india lacks the balls to deal with any foreign nation:rolleyes:

Being a 9 yr old I think is better than the WKK clan
I AM right. I know this simply because you haven't been able to produce a single point to oppose my view. I don't mind having rational discussions, but it is becoming quite clear that you are incapable of having them. So keep praying for Balkanization of Pakistan, who knows, God does listens to fools once in a while.

Reactions: Neo

Defcon 1

Country flag
Mani Shankar Aiyar is also a Ex. Indian diplomat. Is he isn't the only one you consult? Or you consult Ex. Indian diplomats who are affiliated to 'Regional Peace Institute' after their retirement?
Any Indian diplomat is much more capable of having a view on this matter than foolish kids who don't know what they are talking about.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
PAK ARMY is deployed in Islamabad......

Does is this mean another coup in Pakistan and PAK ARMY is going to take over again?

Nawaz Shrieff is reluctant to resign........

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I AM right. I know this simply because you haven't been able to produce a single point to oppose my view. I don't mind having rational discussions, but it is becoming quite clear that you are incapable of having them. So keep dreaming about Balkanization of Pakistan, who knows, it might even become true.
You are only right in the sense that ex balless diplomats who kept indian foreign policies toothless and ball-less over these years agree with you:lol:

And no I made my intention very clear. I dont wish to "debate" bleed hearters and WKK clans. I only intend to make fun off their " peace" crap. IMO the WKK opinions are not worth giving enough respect as to warrant a "debate"

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Trade helps both countries and as a corollary, trade barriers affects both countries. But in the end, the negative effect of trade barrier would definitely be worth it if it means the destruction of Pakis
What does Pakistan export to us? Cement is no more imported. As the price of Pakistani Cement has risen making it unviable.

For some other, we have non tariff barriers. And they are placed with a certain intent as will be till Pakistan reduces it's negative list of 1604 items.

They have placed barriers and surprising are happy enough to buy rebranded Indian stuff imported through Dubai at 3x the price.

Medicines, some are imported into Pakistan from India legally others though Afghanistan.

The total volume of legal trade would not be more than $ 3 billion PA.

ladder

Country flag
Any Indian diplomat is much more capable of having a view on this matter than foolish kids who don't know what they are talking about.
I haven't talked about anything as yet about your love/hate for Pakistan and India. I am merely making a informed guess who all might be those Ex. Indian diplomats, and what are their traits. Old Man.

But, your response indicates I wasn't too far off? Was I? or was I bang on target?

Defcon 1

Country flag
You are only right in the sense that ex balless diplomats who kept indian foreign policies toothless and ball-less over these years agree with you:lol:

And no I made my intention very clear. I dont wish to debtae bleed hearters and WKK clans. I only intend to make fun off their " peace" crap. IMO the WKK opinions are not worth giving enough respect as to warrant a "debate"
Which is exactly why people like you never rise up in life and Indian diplomacy is still run by "ballless diplomats". You "rational" people are simply reduced to trolling on forums, which is exactly what you deserve. You are not capable of debating, thats why you from it, and think that you are being funny.

And who told you I need your respect. I only dread the day that I fall so low in life that I need approval from kids like you.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I haven't talked about anything as yet about your love/hate for Pakistan and India. I am merely making a informed guess who all might be those Ex. Indian diplomats, and what are their traits. Old Man.

But, your response indicates I wasn't too far off? Was I? or was I bang on target?
Yes 21 is way too old. I guess since I am old man, you must still be in your diapers? No you weren't on target, as always, anyways, I don't know to which organization those diplomats give their affiliation to. I only know what they told to a respected Indian daily.

ladder

Country flag
And then these guys join Peace Mission sessions in 5 star hotels which are funded by ISI.

All this came on TV and 1 such guy was not able to answer where did he gets the money from for his lavish sessions in 5 star hotels.I can't remember his name but he is a really paki apologist and believe in WKK crap.

This guy comes on TV debates sometime and is about 50 and white hairs and specs.
He is senior journo. Sudheendra Kulkarni.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What does Pakistan export to us? Cement is no more imported. As the price of Pakistani Cement has risen making it unviable.

For some other, we have non tariff barriers. And they are placed with a certain intent as will be till Pakistan reduces it's negative list of 1604 items.

They have placed barriers and surprising are happy enough to buy rebranded Indian stuff imported through Dubai at 3x the price.

Medicines, some are imported into Pakistan from India legally others though Afghanistan.

The total volume of legal trade would not be more than $ 3 billion PA.
I thought you are a well informed poster and that you would know that imports make the the country wealthier than the exports! Since pakis import a lot from india, placing trade barriers would mean they have to source them at a higher price than present and hence will cripple their economy. Also, if they are on high alert and are forced to spend massive amount of money on defence, they cant provide a good livelihood to their citizens and the ethnis tensions there would affect them worse than what it is now and would eventually crumble. Thats what I want india to do- do what USA did to USSR. If india does not have the balls to take a direct war, the least they can do is force Pakis into an armed race so that they bankrupt themselve out of existence

IMO, India forcing Pak into an arms race without overt hostilies or pleasantries is the best way to balkanise it. If india is not overtly hostile but is forcing it to spend crazy amount of money on defence, it will prevent their ethnicities from unitin against a common foe while at the same time forcing them into bankruptcy .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He is senior journo. Sudheendra Kulkarni.
Thanks and here is this Sudheendra Kulkarni.

Here he is the WKK traitor feeding on 5 star sessions funded by ISI and meeting Pakis... he was busted really badly and a shameless Paki apologizer.

ladder

Country flag
Yes 21 is way too old. I guess since I am old man, you must still be in your diapers? No you weren't on target, as always, anyways, I don't know to which organization those diplomats give their affiliation to. I only know what they told to a respect Indian daily.
You are the one who called me kid/s. Only a old man can do that.

If you are 21 and call others kids, not my fault.

Me in diapers, no I thought by calling me kid, you might have reached a age to use adult diapers.

Definitely, you won't know what are their affiliations. Not expected at 21. But, try to find out if possible.

But, hopefully the respect' ed Indian daily wasn't TOI and column Aman Ki Asha.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Which is exactly why people like you never rise up in life and Indian diplomacy is still run by "ballless diplomats". You "rational" people are simply reduced to trolling on forums, which is exactly what you deserve. You are not capable of debating, thats why you from it, and think that you are being funny.

And who told you I need your respect. I only dread the day that I fall so low in life that I need approval from kids like you.
Why so insecure if you dont need my approval?:lol:

People like you, the WKK clan are as worse as traitors in my eyes. So WKK clan deserves every bit of mockery they get.

And dont worry about my contribution to this country kid, I am a doctor who owns a side business employing 20+ people. What have you done other than WKKing?

Defcon 1

Country flag
You are the one who called me kid/s. Only a old man can do that.

If you are 21 and call others kids, not my fault.

Me in diapers, no I thought by calling me kid, you might have reached a age to use adult diapers.

Definitely, you won't know what are their affiliations. Not expected at 21. But, try to find out if possible.

But, hopefully the respect' ed Indian daily wasn't TOI and column Aman Ki Asha.
I am calling you kid based on your mental development. You are the one who believes trolls like you on DFI know more about diplomatic matters than the diplomats themselves who have spent years working in that field. That shows the level of your maturity.
I don't need to find out their affiliations, I have got better things in life than war mongering on online forums and attacking everyone who disagrees with you.

And no that daily wasn't TOI and column wasn't Aman ki Asha, you missed the target, as always.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@rock127 sir , you are stealing my lines:thumb:. I accuse WKKers of being traitors only to find that you have done the same just two posts back

Last edited by a moderator:

Defcon 1

Country flag
Why so insecure if you dont need my approval?:lol:

People like you, the WKK clan are as worse as traitors in my eyes. So WKK clan deserves every bit of mockery they get.

And dont worry about my contribution to this country kid, I am a doctor who owns a side business employing 20+ people. What have you done other than WKKing?
Again, as I said, your opinion about me doesn't matter. Indian diplomats have been doing for years whatever they wanted and trolls like you have been reduced to trolling on DFI. So nobody actually cares about your take on Indian diplomats.

ladder

Country flag
I thought you are a well informed poster and that you would know that imports make the the country wealthier than the exports! Since pakis import a lot from india, placing trade barriers would mean they have to source them at a higher price than present and hence will cripple their economy. Also, if they are on high alert and are forced to spend massive amount of money on defence, they cant provide a good livelihood to their citizens and the ethnis tensions there would affect them worse than what it is now and would eventually crumble. Thats what I want india to do- do what USA did to USSR. If india does not have the balls to take a direct war, the least they can do is force Pakis into an armed race so that they bankrupt themselve out of existence

IMO, India forcing Pak into an arms race without overt hostilies or pleasantries is the best way to balkanise it. If india is not overtly hostile but is forcing it to spend crazy amount of money on defence, it will prevent their ethnicities from unitin against a common foe while at the same time forcing them into bankruptcy .
That Sir, exactly what I wrote.

No matter what trade barriers we place we cannot increase the price of certain goods as they are routed through Dubai. 3x which Pakistani pay is the maximum. If we want to increase it further we have to place barriers on Dubai route, which again would hamper our trade with gulf.

Same for medicines. The afghan route can't be closed and any action there would increase the cost of medicines on Afghan population.

Only thing we can do is to close down direct routes, which accounts for probably $3 billion PA.

Are you aware of 1087 operation Brass-tacks in 1986-87, the sole purpose was what you recommend. A diversion for Soviet troops in Afghan. by committing Pakistani troops in eastern border.

And about LOC. We don't dominate all sector of LOC. Where we absolutely dominate, there is peace and tranquility. But were we don't then there is trouble. So, opening up LoC isn't the beneficial in entirety. But none the less it's an option.

No, they wouldn't spend crazily to be bankrupt. Not that easy. Recently they got 2 tranches of 1.5 billion from Saudi Arabia as friendship money.

Also. they pay their soldier less and provide less amenities. So to keep a similar sized army they spend half the money.

There are other dynamics too.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles