Important Announcements - Must Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHASH2K2

If you do a google search on Indian missiles, etc... you will find our threads are in the first few pages, as the quality and quantity of the forum content grows the forum will automatically grow.
I agree with you. I see lots of our threads are available in Google. Infact my first visit was due to a Google search for Indian defence.

Neil

Country flag
If you do a google search on Indian missiles, etc... you will find our threads are in the first few pages, as the quality and quantity of the forum content grows the forum will automatically grow.
dude....that is how i found it...but if u see on orkut there are tons of people who are there and may be want to join in-but they dont know the site...so advertisement is the best option or may be its we who have to tell the people that what an amazing site it is.....

BunBunCake

dude....that is how i found it...but if u see on orkut there are tons of people who are there and may be want to join in-but they dont know the site...so advertisement is the best option or may be its we who have to tell the people that what an amazing site it is.....
Why don't you put it on your signature. Why not add it to your profile :p. Your friends will see it. Then if they like the site, they'll put it on their profile --> Chain reaction.. Not everyone will do it, but surely that's a good idea.

If you have a facebook, join the DFI's group. Twitter, Youtube =) They'll all help with SEO. (so dfi will be ranked higher up)

BunBunCake

A.V, can you register at http://www.alexa.com/ and add a badge to our website (hook @ everyhit)
It improved my rankings a lot once I added that. It also tracks the rankings and stuff for you.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Posting more original blogs and making them available to everyone so that people all around may have a look at them and make comments(either good or bad but not abusive) is a good idea to increase our websites reputation.
And not only blogs but more emphasis must be laid on original content(but it must be accurate) as it increases the chances for our website to be searched on google.

A.V.

A.V, can you register at http://www.alexa.com/ and add a badge to our website (hook @ everyhit)
It improved my rankings a lot once I added that. It also tracks the rankings and stuff for you.
alexa did already have a review and setup for our site will add the badge also our site is registered on webmaster tools from google who helps us a lot

sob

Mod
Country flag
Congrats to the DFI team for the 4000 figures.

I have been off for some time now, some of the changes did put me off, but things seem to have stabilized.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Yusuf Co-Administrator, Tarun, F14,and LF Senior Moderators.

As a part of promotions with in the staff members we are glad to announce Yusuf being appointed as a co-admin, who takes the place of Singh (paaji) who himself has been promoted as the admin for quite sometime now, both of whom have always brought about great value additions in the roles they have played in their previous avatars and these promotions are richly deserved for their dedicated work and commitment to the forum.

Further it gives us immense pleasure in announcing our three team members Tarun, F14 and LF being made Senior Moderators. All of them have worked real hard in maintaining the sanity around and again they have proved their worth to have earned these new positions.

Please join us in congratulating and wishing them all the very best for their new roles with in our community.

Warm Regards and Best Wishes,

DFI Staff.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Very good. Congrats to Yusuf, Tarun, LF andF 14.
I hope that one day my time will also come, maybe after 10 years or so.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Atleast this will give some reason for Yusuf to ban someone, rather than brag all the time.

Congrats to all of the guys! They are just great :) God Speed

anoop_mig25

Country flag
when i am going to be promoted :angry_1: . i would happily shoulder u responsibility so that u people can take some rest :happy_7: . jokes appart congrats to everybody/////////=xy:emot112:

SHASH2K2

congratulations to all of you for promotion. Hope improvement will be constant here as it is.

:happy_8:

Pintu

Congratulation Yusuf, Tarun , LF, hope you will take the forum to new height.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles