"IM Planning To Abduct Kejriwal For Bhatkal's Release"

Vishwarupa

Country flag
New Delhi: Terror outfit Indian Mujahideen has plans to abduct Arvind Kejriwal for release of its key member Yaseen Bhatkal, police said but the Chief Minister today doubted the police version and refused to take security.

A team from the security wing of Delhi Police has briefed Kejriwal about intelligent inputs about the terror outfit's plan and requested him to take 'Z' category security cover but Kejriwal declined to oblige, the top sources said.

Senior Police officials said that they have received an input in this regard from intelligence agencies and conveyed it to Kejriwal.

"I am not afraid of my life. As I said, I strongly believe in God. Will not take any security," Kejriwal said.

In a series of tweets, the Chief Minister accused the police of leaking out the information and questioned "is Delhi police and central govt playing politics with my security".

"Police officials met me in afternoon. Informed me abt threat. Asked me not to disclose it to media. Den dey themselves went and told media.

"IM Planning To Abduct Kejriwal For Bhatkal's Release"

Good idea by IM:thumb:

Hope AK will not help them by travelling in wagon R or Nano

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Playing with CM's security.

Tomorrow any group can attack him, and the blame will goto IM.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
AAP is a double edged sword for both BJP and Congress and till now Congress got injured.
Actually, its the BJP which is most hurt by AAP and AAPturds at national and state level.

JBH22

Playing with CM's security.

Tomorrow any group can attack him, and the blame will goto IM.
I don't think we should release one bhatkal who can cause deaths of many Indians for 1 Kejirwal.

Anyways the latter refused security and left it to God.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles