How to prevent bomb blasts? - Pakistani Solution

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
By suspending cell phone services and banning pillion riding on bikes.:rofl:

They might as well do it on a daily basis.

Sixty cities face suspension of cellular phone services today

ISLAMABAD: In line with the government's security plan for Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Prophet Mohammad pbuh birthday), mobile phone services will be suspended in around 60 cities and towns of the country on Friday, DawnNews reported.

On the directives of interior ministry, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) will enforce the suspension of all cellular phone companies from 8 am till 6 pm on Jan 25.

According to sources in PTA, 18 districts of Punjab, one each in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and seven districts in Sindh will face the blockage.

The major cities where the service will be blocked include Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha, Bahawalpur and Hyderabad.

Earlier, Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik had said the provincial governments requested the federal government for the suspension of mobile phone services.

Meanwhile, pillion riding will also be banned in some parts of the country on the occasion of 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal.

Sixty cities face suspension of cellular phone services today | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

sob

Mod
Country flag
DD, in the 80s pillion riding was also banned in Punjab during the Khalistan problems.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It smells like they are going to have military rule again.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Mobile phone is used to detonate bomb remotely. Cell has to be suspended during the time when there are alot of processions of the street i.e. Milad i Nabwi (SAW) etc.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Bahut bomb Foren hain inhone India men.... Ab apane uppar hi phor rahen hain...

Pagalpan ki had hoti hai...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
How would we know. You guys are the terrorits. We have common sense in other matters that help us in daily lives not kill. :troll:
Glad to know this

we are better off called terrorist than indians

i will accept i being called a terrorist than indian ever

while you guys are proud of being called indians :rotflmao:

i will be happy even if called a yahoodi.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably leave no reason to kill him

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Glad to know this

i will be happy even if called a yahoodi.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably left no reason to kill him
I will tell you the reality....

I have seen in many European countries and in African countries Pakistanis calling theselves Indians.

The matter of fact is that in Africa most of the people do not know that there is something called Pakistan except in North Africa and Nigeria where they are known for being Terrorists and fundos.

Outside Pakistan every Pakistani wishes to be an Indian and you are talking of comitting suicide..

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Glad to know this

i will be happy even if called a yahoodi.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably left no reason to kill him
Maybe you dont want to be called as Indian but all pakis refer themselves as Indians in US, Australia, Europe & other countries to mingle with local population.

what would you say about it & also outwardly you are like this but i can sense that you also like to call yourself as Indian.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I will tell you the reality....

I have seen in many European countries and in African countries Pakistanis calling theselves Indians.

The matter of fact is that in Africa most of the people do not know that there is something called Pakistan except in North Africa and Nigeria where they are known for being Terrorists and fundos.

Outside Pakistan every Pakistani wishes to be an Indian and you are talking of comitting suicide..
Maybe you dont want to be called as Indian but all pakis refer themselves as Indians in US, Australia, Europe & other countries to mingle with local population.

what would you say about it & also outwardly you are like this but i can sense that you also like to call yourself as Indian.
propaganda as usuall

Since indians are every country you name and similar to Pakistani.the people of these countries call them or mis took them for indians doesnt mean the Pakistan want to be called indians

is it possible to sue the indian media?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
propaganda as usuall

Since indians are every country you name and similar to Pakistani.the people of these countries call them or mis took them for indians doesnt mean the Pakistan want to be called indians

There are countries where if you tell that you are Pakistani they will jail you or kill you.

Indian Media ... Nuke them you have nuclear bomb....

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
There are countries where if you tell that you are Pakistani they will jail you or kill you.

Indian Media ... Nuke them you have nuclear bomb....
ISRAEL and INDIA?(A Pakistan youth was arrested by RSS supported police because he lost his passport in 2006-07 pak-india cricket tournament.and was later beaten to death in cell)this is the response of mehman nawazi from india.

while on the other hand indian kabaddi player or tennis or sikh brother get so much hospitality they can't even imagine

Vishwarupa

Country flag
propaganda as usuall

what you are doing now is called propoganda!!

Indian media is full of Paki lovers...u can nuke them.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
ISRAEL and INDIA?(A Pakistan youth was arrested by RSS supported police because he lost his passport in 2006-07 pak-india cricket tournament.and was later beaten to death in cell)this is the response of mehman nawazi from india.

while on the other hand indian kabaddi player or tennis or sikh brother get so much hospitality they can't even imagine
Indian Mehman nawazi is so famous that lots of people in Pakistan volunteer to pick up guns and enter India...

We try our best to fulfill their last wish to send them to Narak...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian Mehman nawazi is so famous that lots of people in Pakistan volunteer to pick up guns and enter India...

We try our best to fulfill their last wish to send them to Narak...
so your defination of hospitality is different

may be

but i heard that in indians govt are made only if they are anti pakistan
pro pakistani govt are never given a chance

being against pak is the key to get the most votes in india

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
so your defination of hospitality is different

may be

but i heard that in indians govt are made only if they are anti pakistan
pro pakistani govt are never given a chance

being against pak is the key to get the most votes in india
Because your methods and purposes of going into a country are diffrent... what is our fault?

In India, people are very "wise" and they do not vote for such small reasons.
In India no one is anti Pakistan..... we can deal with Pakistan any time, any day and in any manner and Pakistan is no where in the reckoning of Indians except for their being mad terrorists. Indians pity Pakistanis.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Glad to know this

we are better off called terrorist:dude: than indians

i will be happy even if called a yahoodi:dude:.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably leave no reason to kill him
From where the hell Yahoodi subject matter came from :dude:. It is a self appointed religious defender commenting?

Like it or not you are from this Indian sub continent and you can feel ashamed of your history before 63 years which do not exist for you IMO.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Your iconic idol Zaid Hamid wanted to take SAFMA to SC...

Maybe you can follow?

Though you would be laughed off like he was!

:notsure:

propaganda as usuall

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles