How to enter into defense contractorship..??

nishant1988

I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering from SRM University Chennai. I am keen on becoming a defense contractor. Can anybody please advise me how to become one ?? I heard that DARPA in the USA holds many annual programs for college students so that can also actively participate in many of their defense projects. Are there any training programs where an individual can enter the industry ??

Any help from the respected forum members and moderator will be highly regarded and acknowledged.

Nishant1988
JAI HIND.

p2prada

Do you want to become a defence contractor or do research in the defence field? They are both totally different.

Anybody with the requisite academics and marks can do the latter. As for the former you will need a truck load of money and some PhD holders.

indian_sukhoi

Iam glad that someone actually started a topic to discuss.

Even iam looking to start a career in Defence. Completed my Degree in B.com and started my carreer has a Gametester. Trying to find out whether there is any jobs Finance related in Defence Dept.

What kind of companies do they deal in defence contracts??
Where do they advts, How to reach them.

Here some links, It may be helful. Planning to give a try for these
Defence SME - Buyer Seller Meet at Hyderabad on 9th Dec 2011 in Hyderabad | Buy Tickets online | Hotel Green Park, HyderabadHyderabad, Andhra Pradesh | 09Dec2011
Join IDSA | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
ICOMM Defense

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles