How do DFI Members De-stress?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Sure, but how can they give below market price....some gochi i feel
No no, I am selling it for below market price. Emergency sale. Are you interested? BIAPPA approved, comes under BBMP area now, 60 X 40, layout is next to a resort (same compound actually).

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I get stressed when I watch Indian channels, sas bahu serials and especially CID. I de-stress watching English movies, lurking around forums and shopping at good places. These days cooking Indian food is new de-stressing pill for me.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I drop into DFI and go through all the posts made by STAR MEMBERS, RESPECTED MEMBERS AND DEFENCE PROFESSIONALS.........

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
How do DFI Members De-stress?

Exbii & thinking about buying properties in Bangalore
@Girishbharath

Are you interested in a site in Devanahalli? 60 X 40, at less than market price?
Sure, but how can they give below market price....some gochi i feel
No no, I am selling it for below market price. Emergency sale. Are you interested? BIAPPA approved, comes under BBMP area now, 60 X 40, layout is next to a resort (same compound actually).
what is your quote.
You should demand your 2% commission @Singh :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

SPIEZ

Country flag
A long drive along the ocean coast along with friends made things much better during this holiday season.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am getting stressed these days by my own rants on this forum. I want to stop a bit and rest but events are too inviting to resist.

Yesterday I distressed by cooking rotis from pin rolled dough of corn flour mix with carom seeds and finely shredded reddish and mustard plant leaves curry. Served the same to family with whipped white butter out of milk cream. ''Makki ki roti te sarson ka saag''. Today's menu is Shahi Paneer.

All brothers and sisters from India, Pakistan, China and other nations are invited for lunch with two days prior notice. Trust me I am becoming a good cook. Non veges will be be driven through near by McDs or KFC. :namaste:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Stress never gets me down. The harder it gets, the more determined I become to fight and overcome the situation......I see difficulty and adversity as a challenge that I will overcome.......and if I don't, I will go down fighting. :mad:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
I am getting stressed these days by my own rants on this forum. I want to stop a bit and rest but events are too inviting to resist.

Yesterday I distressed by cooking rotis from pin rolled dough of corn flour mix with carom seeds and finely shredded reddish and mustard plant leaves curry. Served the same to family with whipped white butter out of milk cream. ''Makki ki roti te sarson ka saag''. Today's menu is Shahi Paneer.

All brothers and sisters from India, Pakistan, China and other nations are invited for lunch with two days prior notice. Trust me I am becoming a good cook. Non veges will be be driven through near by McDs or KFC. :namaste:

:okay:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles