Hinduism a scientifically proven religion !!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Hinduism is essentially monotheistic, the different gods represent different energies and forces of nature.
Your question is not in any way related to the post you quoted though.
Why people worships this different energies then such as Hanuman, Rama, Krishana etc..? Why Hindu people believe bathing in Ganga is helpful to attain Moksha?

1. one ought to be enough
2. not necessary
3. not understood

they are deities
3. What is the ultimate end of following Hinduism??

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why people worships this different energies then such as Hanuman, Rama, Krishana etc..?
Because that aspect of energy appeals to them.

Why Hindu people believe bathing in Ganga is helpful to attain Moksha?
Some believe it helps in washing the sins away. Some don't.

Depends on the individual.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
How?? and Why?? Is it a being abide to the universal laws?
Personal motivation. Why do some people like Shah Rukh Khan and some Salman Khan ?

Lakshmi is worshipped for wealth, Ganesh for removal of obstructions etc.

How pls explain?
I can't comment on a billion people's individual motivations. They could be physical, temporal, spiritual, social, mental, emotional, cultural etc

noob101

Every one claims that their religion is scientifically proven, Ever listen to Dr. Zakir Naik according to him fetal heart beat is explained in the Koran.

Hinduism being a polytheistic religion is able to adopt to the current political, social, scientific and cultural situation of the time, this should not be confused for "scientific proof" for example Christians find evolution hard to believe because their theory is that we came from Adam and eve hindus on the other hand believe in many ways on how humans originated, so when a scientifically sound theory comes along Hindu's are more likely to accept it because within the religion itself there is diversity of thought

And to your question there is no end game of HInduism, in other words there is no clear narrative for Hindu's. This is the reason why there can't be scientific proof of anything as proving something would mean that you have to clearly define what you are proving and defining Hinduism as a whole is extremely difficult

Param

?

I am not an authority on attaining Nirvana but there are possibly dozens of methods to achieve nirvana/moksha in Hinduism

Who knows?you might be.
There is another way of attaining Nirvana, enjoy life until there are no more desires.:D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Who knows?you might be.
There is another way of attaining Nirvana, enjoy life until there are no more desires.:D
That is impossible.

I would like to bed any woman i like and not have responsibilities. :D

HeinzGud

Country flag
According to what fellow DFIans said I can come to a conclusion that Hinduism has no end and no point of following "the way of life", unless someone follows the god theories in Hinduism merely to appease the inner desires of human nature...

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
According to what fellow DFIans said I can come to a conclusion that Hinduism has no end and no point of following the way of life unless someone follows the god theories in Hinduism merely to appease the inner desires of human nature...
???
I don't really understand what you said. Use punctuation and be clear please.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
According to what fellow DFIans said I can come to a conclusion that Hinduism has no end and no point of following the way of life unless someone follows the god theories in Hinduism merely to appease the inner desires of human nature...
So early you have reached conclusion also !! One life is too less to understand Hinduism that is why they take birth 84,00,00000 (eighty four crores of times) as also admitted by Tathagata.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
"Osho – In the East, to get rid of sex is a blessing; in the West, it is the ultimate calamity"

:frusty:
Ultimate calamity is AIDS of which osho died !! and is tantra a way to get rid of sex ??? Or to get rid of illusions through sex..??

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
According to what fellow DFIans said I can come to a conclusion that Hinduism has no end and no point of following "the way of life", unless someone follows the god theories in Hinduism merely to appease the inner desires of human nature...
And from this statement I can come to the conclusion that your outlook of religion is very narrow.

HeinzGud

Country flag
So early you have reached conclusion also !! One life is too less to understand Hinduism that is why they take birth 84,00,00000 (eighty four crores of times) as also admitted by Tathagata.
Darn it! I can understand what some of you say some times!!!! my question was why follow Hinduism when theirs no end? If you die and reborn again what is the end? How to achieve that? Can you give me some texts related to my question? What happen after 84,00,00000 lives expanded??

Here's the deal

1) In Abrahamic religions when you die you either go to heaven or hell according to your deeds! end of the story.
2) In Buddism you die and born again till you achieve Nirvana and gets extincted from the universe.

so what is the end of human being in Hinduism??? and how to attain that??

Last edited:

Vyom

Seeker
Darn it! I can understand what some of you say some times!!!! my question was why follow Hinduism when theirs no end? If you die and reborn again what is the end? How to achieve that? Can you give me some texts related to my question? What happen after 84,00,00000 lives expanded??

Here's the deal

1) In Abrahamic religions when you die you either go to heaven or hell according to your deeds! end of the story.
2) In Buddism you die and born again till you achieve Nirvana and gets extincted from the universe.

Why do you want to end the story? And it is not up to religion to decide what happens to us, it is the underlying nature of being - the mechanism put in place based on laws of rationality and balance.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Here's the deal

Every one has to find answer to his questions himself as there is no predetermined answer. Every one has his ways and gets his enlightenment as per ones state of being. So you find yours. That is what Vishnu Avatar Tathagat said !!

Read Hridaya Sutra.... prajnya Paramita Lotus sutra.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Here's the deal

When you die your existence is wiped from the universe.

Nothing happens before one is born nor after one is dead.

Everyone has limited time so live your life, do good deeds and most importantly let others live there's.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Every one has to find answer to his questions himself as there is no predetermined answer. Every one has his ways and gets his enlightenment as per ones state of being. So you find yours. That is what Vishnu Avatar Tathagat said !!

Read Hridaya Sutra.... prajnya Paramita Lotus sutra.
I know what lord Buddha said I wanna know what is the end in Hindu perspective... so far it seems that no knows exactly what is the end in Hinduism.

P.S. Lotus sutra is not a sutra preached by Buddha himself it was later added by Mahayana sect.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles