Hijacking Attempt Foiled in China

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
If the muslim world pissed China enough then China may even join the US on their war on muslims first and the muslim world will be ceased to exist, you know if you dear to piss someone enough then they would not mind kill you all if the problem can be solved by doing that, actually both China and the US have done such kinds of things towards other ethnics before.

, Right now muslim world is considered as useful anti-US tool for China, I recommend you just stick to that role.
Rather you be warned from Islamic brotherhood that dont try to supress our brothers and sisters in xinjiang other wise you will face the same fate of USSR in the past and USA as of today.

I think these crazy people are very dangerous. We should cooperate with other countries to deal with them, including India. As least we have same interest in this field.

And my word to them are "Do not mess with China!!!" "And if you do something similar 911 to China, China will do something like the USA to you"
Even if you bring on Whole world besides you you cant escape the fury of Allah(swt) and his mujahids for suppressing brutally muslim brother/sisters and children in xinjiang.

It once again proves they are just a bunch of terrorists, such reckless move is not gonna help them but crucify them.
Before even thinking to crucify our brothers/sisters in xinjiang you will face the music of our mujahids in Beijing and shanghai.Hans will be massacred like jews.

RedDragon

You can say anything you want. But do not cross the red line. We are more and more impathient about it.

I really think we should rethink our policy in the south asia. Although China and India do not have a good relationship. But no Indian has bombed a China Airline, and not Chinese has bombed a Indian Airline.

pmaitra

Rather you be warned from Islamic brotherhood that dont try to supress our brothers and sisters in xinjiang other wise you will face the same fate of USSR in the past and USA as of today.
Pffft!

30,000 Soviets killed vs 1.5 million Afghans killed + millions displaced.

Even right before the Soviets left, the Soviet Army and Afghan Army jointly fought and defeated many of these Pakistani mujahideen and cleaned up the country. Even after the Soviets left, they continued to provide weapons to the Afghans, who kept these Pakistani insurgents at bay, with reasonable success, for quite a long time.

Hope that helps you see the reality.

P.S.: The only major real Afghan, who was against the Soviets was Ahmad Shah Masood, and even he was assassinated by some coward Arab tangos.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
You can say anything you want. But do not cross the red line. We are more and more impathient about it.

I really think we should rethink our policy in the south asia. Although China and India do not have a good relationship. But no Indian has bombed a China Airline, and not Chinese has bombed a Indian Airline.
When indian mujahid doctor Kafeel Ahmed can blow up glasgow Airport for due to uk soldiers killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan then some other indian mujahid can blow up hans in beijing too for killing muslims in xinjiang.Btw indians are looking for payback since 1962 this can be their best chance to avenge china.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pffft!

30,000 Soviets killed vs 1.5 million Afghans killed + millions displaced.

Even right before the Soviets left, the Soviet Army and Afghan Army jointly fought and defeated many of these Pakistani mujahideen and cleaned up the country. Even after the Soviets left, they continued to provide weapons to the Afghans, who kept these Pakistani insurgents at bay, with reasonable success, for quite a long time.

Hope that helps you see the reality.

P.S.: The only major real Afghan, who was against the Soviets was Ahmad Shah Masood, and even he was assassinated by some coward Arab tangos.
Numbers doesnt matter what matter is the result at the end USSR lost and got disintegrated.

RedDragon

When indian mujahid doctor Kafeel Ahmed can blow up glasgow Airport for due to uk soldiers killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan then some other indian mujahid can blow up hans in beijing too for killing muslims in xinjiang.Btw indians are looking for payback since 1962 this can be their best chance to avenge china.
I think most of the Indians in this forum are not as crazy as you. Although they as lack logical as you

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are in your fantacy world. wake up
Its rather you han goons who live in fantasy world.Sword of Allah(swt) and his mujahids will strike you hard.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."
(Qur'an 8:12)
"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
(Ibn Ishaq 992)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think most of the Indians in this forum are not as crazy as you. Although they as lack logical as you
Here is some logic i teach you rather forewarn you CCP hans.

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
(Qur'an 2:191)

RedDragon

waiting for that you take these warning seriously.We give atlleast one chance to our enemies too so that they mend their ways.
It's your chance, not ours, please take good care of it. Do not waste it.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
We don't need your warn, we already have put an eye on you and you fellow crazy people.
You dont have those many eyes to spy on nearly 1.8 billion muslims.in every country.And our mujahid will come from all the countries to teach you a lesson

pmaitra

Numbers doesnt matter what matter is the result at the end USSR lost and got disintegrated.
Numbers don't matter, true, for those that lack education. I understand, other than training terrorists, madrasas in Pakistan don't particularly excel in imparting instruction in basic arithmetic.

Would you care to explain, dear lady, how the USSR lost, when the Soviet and Afghan Armies were together fighting against Pakistan sponsored insurgents? The USSR simply withdrew, and the Afghan regime stood as it was for a much longer time thereafter. It was Afghanistan that lost, when the Taliban captured Kabul, but soon came back to defeat the Taliban, under Masood.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Pffft!

30,000 Soviets killed
It was more like half that.

Soviets never lost a battle and the puppet regime in Afghanistan lasted longer than the USSR did. I don't really call that defeat.

RedDragon

Proud of the passagers who fight with the terrorist. Who not only save the lives on the plan but also save a lot of people's life on earth.

You are my heros!!!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
On this specific issue, i'd say, well done chinese passengers.

pmaitra

There were air marshals as well.

Anyway, I am glad the hijacking attempt was unsuccessful.

I think PRC regularly keeps air marshals in routes connecting East Turkestan and Tibet.

I wonder, however, how did 6 of them get on board wearing staff uniform? Did the real crew not get a whiff? There must be a conspiracy and insider involvement.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles