Hi everyone

Banda

I am Banda.

I have been win this forum as Saradiel.

But Ray deactivated my account because he couldnt counter argue my points.

So he replied me and deactivated my account so that I cant come back and counter argue.

Have a nice day...........between IDF is good and enjoyable

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Dude your old account is not in the pink.

Last edited:

Banda

You old account was never de-activated. You haven't received a single infraction either
But when I tried to comment or reply (I can login) I get a message saying I dont have priviledges.

deactivating the account is not the correct word, but I cant comment again using that log in. :D

Anyway thankx for feed back

amoy

I prefer your new ID Banda Panda easier to remember. Any special meaning of Saradiel?

Chini Lankan bhai bhai Auld lang syne, dated back to Fa Xian and Zheng He!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Banda

I prefer your new ID Banda Panda easier to remember. Any special meaning of Saradiel?

yeah Banda is easy to remember. Saradiel is a historical figure, who fought against the Brits and rich upper class. Known as the Sri Lankan Robin Hood.

Of course SL and China has relations since ancient times.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am Banda.

I have been win this forum as Saradiel.

But Ray deactivated my account because he couldnt counter argue my points.

So he replied me and deactivated my account so that I cant come back and counter argue.

Have a nice day...........between IDF is good and enjoyable
I don't even know how to deactivate an account!

False accusation won't make you the martyr that you crave to be!

Quit lying through your teeth and be a coward!

Try another line!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

And then...

Bye Bye?

Banda

I don't even know how to deactivate an account!

False accusation won't make you the martyr that you crave to be!

Quit lying through your teeth and be a coward!

Try another line!
I cant surely say you deactivated my account. But my log in didnt have any priviledges to reply to the thread and only you had reasons to do that.

Between i wont have to say that if i am a cowards, i could have ignored you if i were and the fact that i logged in with a new one prove i had no such intensions.

Kito

welcome back!

That Indian member @Ray is a sick person. he only know to insult Sri Lanka. Once he posted Sri Lankan female politician photo with a clip under child sex. Not only that he was keep commenting after close thread for others. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
welcome back!

That Indian member @<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=261" target="_blank">Ray</a> is a sick person. he only know to insult Sri Lanka. Once he posted Sri Lankan female politician photo with a clip under child sex. Not only that he was keep commenting after close thread for others. lol
So the truth about SL when told makes a person a sick person?

Some logic!

Here it is for you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I cant surely say you deactivated my account. But my log in didnt have any priviledges to reply to the thread and only you had reasons to do that.

Between i wont have to say that if i am a cowards, i could have ignored you if i were and the fact that i logged in with a new one prove i had no such intensions.
If you are not aware who deactivated your account, if indeed it was deactivated, which is a moot point, accusing me of doing so would tantamount to slander and scurrilous attack with the intention of damaging my reputation.

That I would term as repugnant..

dont talk about things you dont understand
Given the above, one would realise that I am talking of issues that not only I understand, but possible everyone, excepting you!

Kito

So the truth about SL when told makes a person a sick person?

Some logic!

Here it is for you.

You must be a person over 45+ or 50+ old fellow who missed the teen fun life lol I don't know why you want to post clips with Sri Lankan female politicians.

Second thing, in Sri Lanka no one need to wait until get 18 to make sex. If you're age 16, you can have sex. It's legal in here.

3. Entire tourism industry of Sri Lanka adding only 1% to SL economy. Prostitution is happening in every country but not scale which you're dreaming about SL.

4. Second clip in that thread, it clearly another insulting way adding Buddha images. Most of the pics in that clip not belongs to SL. In Sri Lanka you won't see such child workers on the roads.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You must be a person over 45+ or 50+ old fellow who missed the teen fun life lol I don't know why you want to post clips with Sri Lankan female politicians.

Second thing, in Sri Lanka no one need to wait until get 18 to make sex. If you're age 16, you can have sex. It's legal in here.

3. Entire tourism industry of Sri Lanka adding only 1% to SL economy. Prostitution is happening in every country but not scale which you're dreaming about SL.

4. Second clip in that thread, it clearly another insulting way adding Buddha images. Most of the pics in that clip not belongs to SL. In Sri Lanka you won't see such child workers on the roads.
The issue is not sex or prostitution. It is merely child sex and tourism that paedophiles the world over descending on Sri Lanka as carrion!

First of all, if you have not followed the threads and have read them selectively, you are bound to draw incomplete deductions that encourages replicating Saddam's unguided Scud missiles.

Being totally disconnected can lead to wrong conclusion and wrong inferences.

To believe that I can remember every posts and its content out of the 29,000 posts that I have posted would be totally a daft conclusion. Do be good enough to post the link on the SL politician so that I can comprehend your consternation.

If promiscuity is 'enjoyment' in the teens and to which you apparently have been exposed to, given your gloating thumbs up to it, then I am glad I missed it. Unlike you, (and you called me a 5th grader, remember?) I don't mind sex and promiscuity to be the end all and be all of human existence on earth. There are far greater issues than sex that make life worth its while living. Of course, to the juvenile, crass, delinquent and immature, sex must be the sole raison d'être of life.

The youtube I attached was to indicate the child sex industry of SL that you claimed was a canard.

Well, I am not the author of that youtube clip.

Do confine yourself to the sole aim of what I appended it for - that there is a thriving child sex industry in SL. Beyond that, I have nothing to indicate or disprove and the contents are entirely that of those who produced it. Further, you will realise I cannot edit it. Therefore, beyond proving that there is a thriving child sex industry, I have nothing to comment on.

Indeed, prostitution exists world wide. However, we are delving in the child sex industry

This video indicates that Sri Lanka was becoming a favourite child sex destination.

ASIA/SRI LANKA - EVERY YEAR 300,000 SRI LANKAN CHILDREN VICTIMS OF PAEDOPHILIA: CATHOLICS COMMITTED TO ELIMINATING THIS HORROR AND OBJECT TO LEGALISATION OF PROSTITUTION WHICH FEEDS ABUSE AND CRIMINALITY

Colombo (Fides Service) – Catholics in Colombo are strongly objecting to a petition being circulated in the city to legalise prostitution and organise sexual trade in certain areas of the Sri Lankan capital. The city's sex trade is particularly flourishing in a southern district of Colombo where most of the nigh clubs, gambling halls and entertainment centres, frequented by locals and tourists, are located.
This activity brings considerable profit for district residents who are asking for sex trade to be legalised. In the present situation of economic crisis in Sri Lanka entertainment, especially for tourists, is a source of income on which many rely.
But the Catholic community protests. They say the increase in centres for entertainment is the cause of growing prostitution, human trafficking, sexual exploitation, paedophilia. In fact Sri Lanka is known as a favourite destination for European and American paedophiles. According to UNICEF every year at least 300,000 children in Sri Lanka are subject to sexual abuse by paedophile tourists. Moreover, it is known, prostitution is a major factor in the spread of HIV/AIDS.
To discourage this evil activity which harms Sri Lankan society, the local Catholics say it is necessary to fight, not legalise, prostitution and sex tourism, underlining that alongside the sex trade there is a flourishing hot bed for alcohol and drugs trading and other criminal activity. In this effort to oppose the legalisation of prostitution Christians in Colombo have been joined Muslims who say that Islam is also contrary to prostitution and they call for more severe laws and penalties for offenders. PA (Fides Service 10/9/2003 EM lines 33 Words: 327)

Link

It is not I who is here to prove or disprove anything.

I have just put out the facts as is available.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Banda'

I would like to request you to not miss the wood for the trees.

Further, get to know the facts and then pen your J'Accuse.

And the J'Accuse lamentably is not confined to merely your hallucinatory meanderings of your delusional importance that you give yourself that you are so scholarly obtuse in discourse that anyone would block your account, least of all, me!

I have encountered more worthy trolls than you!

Please note that I would not be wasting so much of time, but for the fact that you scurrilously accused me of something I had not even cared to do since your juvenile diatribes were not of import to man or beast.

Here is what made be post:

But Ray deactivated my account because he couldnt counter argue my points

Kito

The issue is not sex or prostitution. It is merely child sex and tourism that paedophiles the world over descending on Sri Lanka as carrion!

First of all, if you have not followed the threads and have read them selectively, you are bound to draw incomplete deductions that encourages replicating Saddam's unguided Scud missiles.

Being totally disconnected can lead to wrong conclusion and wrong inferences.

To believe that I can remember every posts and its content out of the 29,000 posts that I have posted would be totally a daft conclusion. Do be good enough to post the link on the SL politician so that I can comprehend your consternation.

If promiscuity is 'enjoyment' in the teens and to which you apparently have been exposed to, given your gloating thumbs up to it, then I am glad I missed it. Unlike you, (and you called me a 5th grader, remember?) I don't mind sex and promiscuity to be the end all and be all of human existence on earth. There are far greater issues than sex that make life worth its while living. Of course, to the juvenile, crass, delinquent and immature, sex must be the sole raison d'être of life.

The youtube I attached was to indicate the child sex industry of SL that you claimed was a canard.

Well, I am not the author of that youtube clip.

Do confine yourself to the sole aim of what I appended it for - that there is a thriving child sex industry in SL. Beyond that, I have nothing to indicate or disprove and the contents are entirely that of those who produced it. Further, you will realise I cannot edit it. Therefore, beyond proving that there is a thriving child sex industry, I have nothing to comment on.

Indeed, prostitution exists world wide. However, we are delving in the child sex industry

This video indicates that Sri Lanka was becoming a favourite child sex destination.

ASIA/SRI LANKA - EVERY YEAR 300,000 SRI LANKAN CHILDREN VICTIMS OF PAEDOPHILIA: CATHOLICS COMMITTED TO ELIMINATING THIS HORROR AND OBJECT TO LEGALISATION OF PROSTITUTION WHICH FEEDS ABUSE AND CRIMINALITY

Colombo (Fides Service) – Catholics in Colombo are strongly objecting to a petition being circulated in the city to legalise prostitution and organise sexual trade in certain areas of the Sri Lankan capital. The city's sex trade is particularly flourishing in a southern district of Colombo where most of the nigh clubs, gambling halls and entertainment centres, frequented by locals and tourists, are located.
This activity brings considerable profit for district residents who are asking for sex trade to be legalised. In the present situation of economic crisis in Sri Lanka entertainment, especially for tourists, is a source of income on which many rely.
But the Catholic community protests. They say the increase in centres for entertainment is the cause of growing prostitution, human trafficking, sexual exploitation, paedophilia. In fact Sri Lanka is known as a favourite destination for European and American paedophiles. According to UNICEF every year at least 300,000 children in Sri Lanka are subject to sexual abuse by paedophile tourists. Moreover, it is known, prostitution is a major factor in the spread of HIV/AIDS.
To discourage this evil activity which harms Sri Lankan society, the local Catholics say it is necessary to fight, not legalise, prostitution and sex tourism, underlining that alongside the sex trade there is a flourishing hot bed for alcohol and drugs trading and other criminal activity. In this effort to oppose the legalisation of prostitution Christians in Colombo have been joined Muslims who say that Islam is also contrary to prostitution and they call for more severe laws and penalties for offenders. PA (Fides Service 10/9/2003 EM lines 33 Words: 327)

Link

It is not I who is here to prove or disprove anything.

I have just put out the facts as is available.
lol I didn't mention you to dig in your 29000 posts, I'm talking about the clip you have posted in previous comment!
Your intention is to insult SL, that's why you keep on posting same clip which has taken from anti-Sri Lankan youtube profile.

She isn't an underage pros, She is a Sri Lankan politician! lol

second clip which you have posted above trying to insult Buddhism and Sri Lanka. Faking the pics with Indian pics according to the comments out there.

Author may be someone else but It's not an excuse. You should take the responsibility what you are posting in here.

EVERY YEAR 300,000 SRI LANKAN CHILDREN VICTIMS OF PAEDOPHILIA
Oh man! It's so funny. the article you have posted dated back to 2003. Total tourist arrivals in 2003 must be around 300,000.
Even the domestic child abuse cases were less than 1500 in 2 years ago, so in 2003 it must be something around 1000.

haha HIV/AIDS infected citizens are really low number in SL.

I did a little Google search and found pics in your second clip belongs to a BBC article which mentioned about Indian Child sex. lol
here is the bbc link : BBC News | AMERICAS | Bogota curfew aims at child sex
@Ray, Get a life man!

amoy

@Kito ji to save this thread from Child Sex, let's step back to "hi everyone".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles