Hello Friend Indian! :) I'm from Vietnam!

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Welcome to DFI! Vietnamese are renowned as Giant-killers.....hopefully we can learn much from you about Vietnam! :)

yakuza_ls

Dear Cuong! We heartily welcome you to DFI & appreciate your gesture. I personally admire Vietnam & it's people for their grit & courage.
I personally very admire the Indian friends. industry developed very fast :).
Vietnam must try harder to keep up with you!

yakuza_ls

Welcome to DFI! Vietnamese are renowned as Giant-killers.....hopefully we can learn much from you about Vietnam! :)
We hope to one day no far i will is a tour guide for you in my country!
Introduction to Indian friends of my beautiful country

Defcon 1

Country flag
yakuza_Is. Welcome to the forum. It will be great if you could give us our opinion on territory issues between China and Vietnam, and also on military preparedness of Vietnam against its adversaries, on the corresponding threads. A first hand account from an ASEAN member will be undoubtedly valuable. Thanks

yakuza_ls

yakuza_Is. Welcome to the forum. It will be great if you could give us our opinion on territory issues between China and Vietnam, and also on military preparedness of Vietnam against its adversaries, on the corresponding threads. A first hand account from an ASEAN member will be undoubtedly valuable. Thanks
I'm also a member of the some military forums Vietnam.

we are can see issues the between China and Vietnam on Trung Tâm Dữ Liệu Hoàng Sa Vietnam Defence | Trang nhất and BAODATVIET.VN | Báo điện tử Đất Việt
:)
That's is was the forum for military and defense of Vietnam

ashdoc

Country flag
Hix hix.
Oh sob.
I'm very happy to receive help from you.
However, this document refers to the present time.
I need the material from 1947 to 1971: (
the chinese started real trouble in india pakistan relations only after 1971 when they gave nuclear bombs to pakistan along with ballistic missiles to carry them . also fighters like nanchang Q-5.

yakuza_ls

the chinese started real trouble in india pakistan relations only after 1971 when they gave nuclear bombs to pakistan along with ballistic missiles to carry them . also fighters like nanchang Q-5.
Hix Hix.
Subject teacher gave me only a study period 1947 to 1971 :(.

ashdoc

Country flag
in the 1965 war between india and pakistan the chinese did some aggressive patrolling of the border but not actual attack .

in 1971 the pakistani hope that china would come to its aid in preventing bangladesh from separating by threatening india was not fulfilled . however india invaded bangladesh ( then east pakistan ) only in december because that is when winter is worst and the himalayan passes are blocked by snow---making it difficult for china to intervene as it lies across the himalayas . however the chinese threat meant that india did not have the guts to invade and capture west pakistan after conquering east pakistan .

ashdoc

Country flag
also china and pakistan signed a treaty giving part of pakistan occupied kashmir to china .

yakuza_ls

Thank you.
I wrote this manuscript ..
We hope to get many useful things from you.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
in the 1965 war between india and pakistan the chinese did some aggressive patrolling of the border but not actual attack .

in 1971 the pakistani hope that china would come to its aid in preventing bangladesh from separating by threatening india was not fulfilled
. however india invaded bangladesh ( then east pakistan ) only in december because that is when winter is worst and the himalayan passes are blocked by snow---making it difficult for china to intervene as it lies across the himalayas . however the chinese threat meant that india did not have the guts to invade and capture west pakistan after conquering east pakistan .
Also, Nixon wanted China to attack India

US encouraged China to attack India
President Richard Nixon and his National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger encouraged China to move militarily against India during the 1971 Indo-Pak War, and guaranteed that the US would support Beijing in the event of Soviet retaliation.
Dr. William Burr, senior analyst at the National Security Archive, says the US did not want to turn Pakistan against Washington at least in part because Yahya Khan, then President of Pakistan, was secretly serving as communications conduit for the US in its quest for rapprochement with China.

The close China-Pakistan relationship was central to Nixon's wish to 'tilt' US policy toward Pakistan, in part to demonstrate to Beijing that Washington would support its allies.

'I think we've got to tell (the Chinese) that some movement on their part "¦ toward the Indian border could be very significant,'
Kissinger said, according to the document.

On December 8, 1971, Nixon and Kissinger agreed to transfer planes to Pakistan and to tell China that 'if you are ever going to move, this is the time.' Kissinger noted the danger that could arise 'if our bluff is called.'

Later on December 8, Nixon and Kissinger decided to send an aircraft carrier and other naval forces to the Bay of Bengal in order to prevent a "Soviet stooge, supported by Soviet arms" from overrunning Pakistan.

On December 10, Kissinger delicately encouraged China to take action against India, and guaranteed US support if the Soviets retaliated.

'If the People's Republic were to consider the situation on the Indian subcontinent a threat to security, and if it took measures to protect its security, the US would oppose efforts of others to interfere with the People's Republic,'
the document quotes Kissinger as saying.

yakuza_ls

Thank you Very much! LukerBaba :)
However i need more than information!
Very thank friends! :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles