Have you heard of RV College Banglore?

H.A.

I received this mail from a student of R. V. College in Banglore about an event that they participated and won.

Here is the mail below:

Respected Sir/Madam,
Greeting from Team Vyoma!
The current world ranking of the team is 8th out of 80 teams from all over the world in SAE 2011 aero design competition held at USA by NASA and Lockheed Martin.We have been awarded with certificate of appreciation by the President of India for our achievements.
Please download the vyoma video from the following link to know our achievements
https://rapidshare.com/files/3448145781/Project_Vyoma_Video.mp4
Please visit Project Vyoma - Home to know what we do.

We have been selected for the SAE 2012 competition to be held at USA again by the same host.We are sure of winning this international competition this time. so, please help us achieve this endeavor by sponsoring the project. Please call me on +91 9538789555 to set up an appointment with the Team.

Please revert asap.

Regards
Akhilesh
Team vyoma
Guys do check out the video. The videos is amazingly done, i would have posted the video however i am not sure how to upload the video directly.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
RV college is a premier engineering college in Bangalore.

yogeshnaik99

RV college is a premier engineering college in Bangalore.
Yup R V is a good college. Now a new college has been started, Alliance College of Engineering and Design which has good faculty as well as good campus. visit ced.alliance.edu.in for more info

Global Defence

New threads

Articles