Haman10 from Iran

Haman10

hi everybody !! i'm haman10 from iran ! VERY glad to be among u (sorry i couldnt make a new thread in introduction section )

i realized i know a lot of your members here ..... from other forums .....

back to topic , any relations with our indian brothers is always welcome

our relations had boosted a hell lot of amount in recent years and india have shown that it can be a very trustful partner for iran .

our nations have relations for thousands of years ..... those days we were the only countries in the region ;)

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
hi everybody !! i'm haman10 from iran ! VERY glad to be among u (sorry i couldnt make a new thread in introduction section )

i realized i know a lot of your members here ..... from other forums .....

back to topic , any relations with our indian brothers is always welcome

our relations had boosted a hell lot of amount in recent years and india have shown that it can be a very trustful partner for iran .

our nations have relations for thousands of years ..... those days we were the only countries in the region ;)
Welcome to DFI. You will be best friends with @civfanatic

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

Since you already have the Iranian Flag on your profile, you could consider this as your Avatar:
seems that you are very familiar with iran . yes thats the flag of cyrus the great . thanks for mentioning mate !

Tolaha

Welcome to DFI @Haman10!

Lots of battles taking place in DFI everyday. You will hopefully maintain a cool head amidst friendly and not-so-friendly fire! :)

Haman10

Welcome to DFI!
thank u so much sir !

Welcome to DFI @Haman10!

Lots of battles taking place in DFI everyday. You will hopefully maintain a cool head amidst friendly and not-so-friendly fire! :)
sure mate , thanks .

i registered for the same reason !! me and my people view india as great , free and friendly nation . thats why we love to do whatever it takes to improve the already amicable relations .

nrupatunga

Welcome to DFI @Haman10!

thank u so much sir !

sure mate , thanks .

i registered for the same reason !! me and my people view india as great , free and friendly nation . thats why we love to do whatever it takes to improve the already amicable relations .
Many people would looking forward to the discussion/debates of yours with @SajeevJino

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. India and Iran share civilizational ties. In modern era, we have a lot to collaborate on.

Illusive

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, we'll look forward to your contribution related to Iranian Defense Industry, I am interested in Iranian air defense.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles