Gujarat govt issues Rs 2,979-cr work order to L&T for Statue of Unity

Skyh3ck

If it's in my control i would restore all forts and historical place to foe future generation to see.

... I would make giants of statues of all true national heroes and kings around India like Bose in Kolkata, Shivaji in Maharashtra, Prithviraj Chauha in Delhi, Maharaana pratap in Chittor, Lachit in northeast, etc and etc.. that will bring more and more money and people will learn about real indian heroes.

I wish we can bring back Prithviraj Chauhan. Real body remain back to India.. however one guy did went there sher singh rana .. but all his bravery got wasted when he killed Fulan

Skyh3ck

And those who doubt patel.. note that he was the one stood against Nehru and kept him in check.. he played a great role in building Somnath temple.. Nehru was not happy and denied any funds.. patel then requested common people and businessman who donated huge money.. also patel was very much nonappeasement guy.. he was not violent but he was not like Gandhi.. at least from what i know patel threw all muslim Nawabs and kings out of scene.. he did all this against Nehru's wish. If he had not done that we might have several broken pieces of india

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles