now i wont . . .

ok anyway
Try the one in post#17

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

American residents should find this ridiculously easy
Its John Deere.

Deere & Company, usually known by its brand name John Deere, is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world. In 2012, it was listed as 97th in the Fortune 500 ranking. Deere and Company agricultural products, sold under the John Deere name, include tractors, combine harvesters, cotton harvesters, balers, planters/seeders, sprayers, and UTVs. The company is also a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and forestry equipment, as well as a supplier of diesel engines and drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment. Additionally, John Deere manufactures equipment used in lawn, grounds, and turf care, such as walk-behind lawn mowers, zero-turn lawn mowers, lawn tractors, and snowthrowers.
I know about this company because this is a competitor of Mahindra tractors in USA and also sold in India.

Oracle

Let's start with this logo

Guess the Logo. It belongs to which company?. Ask for hints if you don't recognise the logo which can help you to make an educated guess.
The Rolling Stones.

This was very easy.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Which company does this logo belong to?. For hints ask here.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, its apollo tyres.

Once again, please don't use image search engines to find the logo. It is as good as not playing the game.

Oracle

Yes, its apollo tyres.

Once again, please don't use image search engines to find the logo. It is as good as not playing the game.
I don't play breaking the rules man. I only knew one, Rolling Stones. The rest I don't know.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

I suppose some people might be too familiar with it :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Little difficult one. Which company's logo is this?

Rules

1) Post a picture of the logo without revealing the name of the logo in the image name or leaving all the words in the logo. For eg, Microsoft's logo is only words, in that case, just use one or two words in that logo for others to guess the logo.

2) Do not use image search. It is as good as not playing this game. Guess the logos only if you think you saw these somewhere and sometime ago. If you don't know anything about that logo, please don't participate.

3) Host the pictures of the logos on imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc. image hosting sites.

If you have any doubts about the rules, please ask here.

Oracle

DD, why don't you start by dropping say 1 hint. If we can't, we'll ask for more. In all there should be a total of 3 hints, else the poster gives out the answer.

How can someone just answer by looking at a picture he has never seen before.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
well. . . . do u Paint ?

(i did an image search)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles