First Battle of Rajasthan - Where Arabs lost to Indians

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
In that case we at least have some archaeological corroboration. We have Greek coins from NW India, the ruins of Hellenic settlements in the region, and some of the inscriptions of Ashoka (written in Greek) talking about the Greeks in Afghanistan/NW India. Obviously, all of this implies that there was a movement/invasion of Greeks into the region.

In another example, even if no one in medieval India wrote a single text on the history of the period, we would still know that there were Muslim rulers in India simply by looking at the coins, inscriptions, and architecture from the period.

For supposed Indian invasions into Iran we have no evidence whatsoever, besides some folklore.
Bappa didn't rule those places, so I don't see that having own coins and inscriptions struck was so inevitable. Even as per these sources, he only defeated the Kings who ruled there and married their daughters. Seems like a one time campaign, at the end of which he turned ascetic.

Greek coins exist here because there were Greek boots on ground facilitating direct rule that spanned across multiple rulers. Unlike that, Bappa would be the lone one, if at all he succeeded the way they've put it.

There is no pattern about Archeological and Epigraphical evidences. They could lie deep down for thousands of years and show up at random.
Current absence does not conclude non-existence.
Discoveries as big as Harappa have been made less than a century back and yet not all the sites are excavated.
I'm one of those who believe that truth comes up one day or the other.
However late, if there is truth to it .. will be revealed.

Regards,
Virendra

Waffen SS

Actually @Virendra sir then we used to need a Chandragupta Mauyra who is best Indian king in my opinion and and saved India hundreds years before from almost similar condition, but unfortunately this time we had none.:sad:

And in this, I cant deny Bengali king's ruler Laxman Sen's responsibility, that said Bakhtiar Khilji captured Nadia with only 18 cavalry all though Modern historians doubt this, nevertheless Bengal was a powerful kingdom, with out any major war, in which way Turks captured Bengal without a major battle like Terrain or Chandawar, it is really astonishing.:shocked:

Then India was being covered by a dark shadow, Indian society was divided in Cast system, Indian rulers were fighting among themselves for temporary gain, meanwhile Turks and Afghans were coming. Perfect Kali Yuga, no one to protect India. Similar we experienced in 18th century.

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Then India was being covered by a dark shadow, Indian society was divided in Cast system, Indian rulers were fighting among themselves for temporary gain, meanwhile Turks and Afghans were coming. Perfect Kali Yuga, no one to protect India. Similar we experienced in 18th century.
No sir, Indian society was never "divided in Cast system". Indian society before the Muslims invaded was the perfect model of an egalitarian and meritocratic society. It was the most technologically advanced civilization, everyone had access to quality education, everyone was well-fed, and there was no such thing as poverty or corruption. It was only after the Muslim invasions that all problems of Indian society started. Caste system was forced on Hindus by evil Muslim invaders.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
No sir, Indian society was never "divided in Cast system". Indian society before the Muslims invaded was the perfect model of an egalitarian and meritocratic society. It was the most technologically advanced civilization, everyone had access to quality education, everyone was well-fed, and there was no such thing as poverty or corruption. It was only after the Muslim invasions that all problems of Indian society started. Caste system was forced on Hindus by evil Muslim invaders.
You have long retired but just asking if this was sarcasm or for real???

dude00720

Country flag
You have long retired but just asking if this was sarcasm or for real???
Obviously, it sounds fantastic. But, our understanding of history is so skewed that we dont know what to believe. But, it is a fair statement that,prior to Islamic rule[over large parts], Hindu society was significantly modern.

Just imagine a medieval Indian culture creating inscriptions of Kamasutra in temples.Konark and Khajuraho.
That is egalitarian. Even today, our movies have censorship.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I checked records at Haridwar for only my family. It is probably not allowed to cross check others records if you are not from that family. So can't say much but my wife is a Dutt Mohyal and I got to learn a lot about them from my Father-in-law. He is a typical Mohyal-full of pride who enjoys his whisky and kookked. He retd as IGP JKP.
Mohyal Brahmins & Tyagis were the original generals of Lord Parshram. They became professional warriors. Duttas are from Bhardwaj clan and once upon a time they had fought from Syria to present day Punjab. They are also known as Hussaini Brahmins for helping Hussain in battle of Karbala. Iraq even today has a place called Al-Hindiya where these brahmins used to live. They returned to India and settlled initially in Pnjab and later in Datta Khel of NWFP thereafter again in Punjab and J&K. They were bestowed with title of Khan by the Pashtoons themselves for their outstanding military capabilities. Being Brahmin warriors they were known for their battle tactics and battlefield management. The most decorated officer of Indian Armed forces till date is a Mohyal- Lt. Gen. Zorawar Chand Bakshi PVSM, MVC, VrC,VSM, He also earned Mention-in-Despatches while being part of Baloch Regiment during WW2 in Burma. Even during 1947 partition riots, no muslim ever dared to attack their villages and most of them reached India safely.
Datt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mohyal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.punjabmonitor.com/2013/04/mohiyal-brahmins-ancient-rulers-of.html
Sunil Dutt/Sanjay dutt are also Mohyals from Jhelum district Pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
what buzz me off why are the indians hell bent on proving that Pakistanis has indian origin

i mean do you have any proof?countries were merged due to foriegn invasion for some 1000's years.this doesnt make us indians y origin

we are pakistanis
Yes we have proof. Check your DNA strains, there would be more Indian than Arab strains in there. Oh wait, bakistan doesn't have hospitals that can do that. You'll to come to India for that test.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
no one in the world consider them as same..same origin

6 decades are passed and majority of the young generation have no clue whether pakistan or indian were part of each other(because of invaders)

Now if a american resides in india for 100 years?will you call his future generation as indian?

clearly no.so is the case with Pakistanis.both the countries were merged because of invaders..they lived in 1 country for some 1000-2000 years.but it doesnt mean pakistanis has changed into indians forever.or pakistanis has origin in india

i mean use common sense atleast
Nope, they won't be Indians but they'll always be of "Indian origin". For e.g. Have you heard of African americans? They are the "black" guys in America. Everyone know where they came from hundreds of years back. They are still known as African americans.

So NO, your nationality changes but your origin doesn't.

Common sense is not that common indeed.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
:facepalm:
barbarians?this was considered bravery than

The reason muslim invaders were not like Crusader because of Islam only..otherwise like what crusaders did to the europe by converting all of them to Christianity on sword the muslim could had done the same.but force Conversion is strickly Banned in Islam

the reason you guys should thank the Muslim emperors otherwise if crusader would have invaded India.the case would be different by now and india a christian majority country
"Force conversion is strictly banned in Islam"

Kshatriya87

Country flag
oh

brainwashed because i am not accepting pakistanis origin of india?

we are in identity crysis if we don't accept indian origin

kia bat ha
Yes you are. You are just taught to be ignorant because when you realize the truth which you already know, bakistan won't be bakistan anymore.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
should i prove muslim existed in South asia before Muslims conquest of south asia?

Pakistan population at the time of partition was 35millions and now close to 180millions

Muslims invaded india some 1300 years before and you think 180millions populations is not possible?
Dude, what the hell is this logic? Please teach me the mathematics and your point in this.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Splitting of the moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of the moon splitting by Muhammad(pbuh).a tribe in india accepted Islam

they were the first south asian muslims

So it is not that Islam came with Conquest only to south asia
Splitting the moon? Really? So just because someone splits the moon, I would magically know that there exists a religion, which is called Islam, which is preached by Mohammad, which I should accept and Oh, I'm a muslim.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The rulers of Garhwal remained independent and repeatedly expelled the attacks of the Mughal rulers of Delhi. During the rule of Shah Jahan, the Emperor of India in the 17th century, Rajamata Karanwati of Garhwal, the mother and regent of her minor son, Prithiviraj Shah, humiliated Emperor Jahangir by not only defeating his forces but also returning the survivors with their noses lopped off. Later when Raja Prithivi Pati Shah became the ruler of Garhwal, he gave shelter to the bothers of Emperor Aurangzeb in the end of the 17th century. The use of the suffix "Shah" after the name came to be used around this time instead of the "Pal". This was similar to the Mughul rulers use of the title "Shah" to denote their kingly status. The Garhwal rulers assumed the "Shah" title alongside their name indicating their position of being kings over and independent state.

http://adobhal.tripod.com/garhwal.html

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The so called Prophet of Mallechas was also a member of the same family of Quraish who worshipped 360 idols in Mecca in Kabaa. Kabaa got its name form Kabalipuram from Tamil language which means temple of Lord Shiva. They had a family fight over the riches which came as offerings to these idols by Arab and Indian traders. So called Prophet lost it and also agreed to worshipping these idols for rest of his life. He subsequently denied it and called that he did so under the influence of satan which had entered his body. Just the way Owaisi is now claiming. These verses have been removed from their holy book now and are called Satanic verses.
He was then forced to run away from Mecca to Madina in 621 AD where he joined hands with Bedouin looters. These people made their living by looting, killing, raping women and forcing the survivors into becoming their slaves. That is how this religion of Malechas came into existance. The so called battle of Badr was fought between these looters and a very small army of Quraish who had come there to protect a convoy from being looted which was on its way from Damascus to Mecca. The Quraish lost and so called Prophet of these malechas moved to Mecca with a large force of these Beduoins promising them a very large booty by looting Kabaa in Mecca. The day he came back to Mecca started the Hijri calender in 622 AD.
Ghazwat is an arabian word which means raids for loot and plunder. The so called Prophet of these mallechas used that to spread his brand of religion which was basically for slaves and those who agreed to follow it under the scare of sword. It was for this reason that his first ever followers were his slaves only. It is a religion of cowards and loosers who did not have will to fight and surrendered to save their lives.
I've read this before but still haven't found a reliable source.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Arab heritage?where i said this..what i want to prove here is that we may be even jews but not indian origin

pashtuns are pashtuns.what they were before is unknown and might never be known since they were not called pashtun before until they accepted Islam

The reason despite 50millions in number there is no non muslim pashtun
So now you are jews. What next? Martians ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles