Finland's largest newspaper does a story about Indian economy

jouni

The image is not showing. But yes, there is a great opportunity in Hospitality segment. GOI is trying to promote tourism and Finnish cousine will definitely add some value. May be it will encourage tourism from Scandinavian Nations?
Definitely, I was in the biggest tourism expo in Scandinavia. India had a good venue. I think all Scandinavian countries are interested in visiting India after positive buzz. Also Indian tourists sure would find Scandinavia with its natural beauty and four seasons combined with hardly anybody there amount of people fascinating. There is a lot of young people in India. they should come to study in Scandinavia and then get career in Scandinavian companies working in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After coming to this forum I have become a little China fan, those chinese members I have "talked" to have been very nice and smart. I like how China is low key, not running Amok shouting about multipolar world.
Why only a little?

Be BIG.

Money finds all come crawling and China has BIG money.

The Sun rises from the East.

And East is Red.

China is clear. It is not a multipolar world.

It is CHINA polar!

Please KOWTOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambha ka Boss

How is the foreign food market in India? Finnish food is the cleanest in the world. Maybe you would love Mämmi or neulamuikut? We do not use many spices, only salt and and butter.

Won't succeed in India. Because food products in India is way far cheaper and people prefer fresh vegetable and meat.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Did you know that university studies are all free in Finland? Good opportunities to foreign students from India.
So is it Germany. 25 universities in Germany that are tuition free for international students seeking to study in Germany.

German education is far superior.

How is the foreign food market in India? Finnish food is the cleanest in the world. Maybe you would love Mämmi or neulamuikut? We do not use many spices, only salt and and butter.
Thank you.

We eat food and not food that is bland and tasteless or nine years old and preserved in a pot.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

I think Finnish sandwich is famous along with sea food !

I also like soups.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Some trolls are working overtime to piss off foreigners from this forum and also earn !
Some WKKers work overtime to kiss ass the foreign trolls . No one is a bigger troll in this forum than @jouni. But I get it, you need some new BFFs now that @Neo is gone :rolleyes:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You are totally right, NOKIA was a reminder to us that our business culture is relatively young in global league. I hope for NOKIA a comeback with Indian CEO Rajeev Suri ( Suri= to mourn in Finnish )
Nokia sold its cellphone business to Microsoft. Not going to happen. The only Finnish company making money in the Indian market is Finnair, with its weekly direct flight between Delhi and Helsinki.

jouni

Some WKKers work overtime to kiss ass the foreign trolls . No one is a bigger troll in this forum than @jouni. But I get it, you need some new BFFs now that @Neo is gone :rolleyes:
I have tried to be balanced on my posts, I am sorry if some of them find you unsatisfactory. Well trolls are nordic creatures maybe I carry it with pride.

jouni

Nokia sold its cellphone business to Microsoft. Not going to happen. The only Finnish company making money in the Indian market is Finnair, with its weekly direct flight between Delhi and Helsinki.
Do you play online games in India? Supercell and Rovio are doing quite fine.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I have tried to be balanced on my posts, I am sorry if some of them find you unsatisfactory. Well trolls are nordic creatures maybe I carry it with pride.
I am surprised you still have not brought up Castes, Christianity and raep khulture into this thread . I dont blame you though. When we have Indian members with no self respect defending you despite all the shit you have pulled in your stay here, what else would you do other than troll?

Reactions: jus

jouni

I am surprised you still have not brought up Castes, Christianity and raep khulture into this thread . I dont blame you though. When we have Indian members with no self respect defending you despite all the shit you have pulled in your stay here, what else would you do other than troll?
In Finland we have a saying "veä jäbätti vttu piähä, ite ootto soppana keättäny nii vellokaa sii" it means that I have not brought those issues up, merely commented on them.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Lot of Indians are already in Finland. IT companies are sending good number of engineers. You easily spot Indians when walking around in Helsinki.

I loved Finland. It has its own charm. Many innovative companies came out of Finland. Personally I admire how Nokia changed itself from timber to electronics company during its difficult years.

Hate that you joined Euro.

jouni

Lot of Indians are already in Finland. IT companies are sending good number of engineers. You easily spot Indians when walking around in Helsinki.

I loved Finland. It has its own charm. Many innovative companies came out of Finland. Personally I admire how Nokia changed itself from timber to electronics company during its difficult years.

Hate that you joined Euro.
Glad you liked Helsinki. We are actually worlds most innovative country, you know no oil... You have to try something.
http://www3.weforum.org/docs/img/WEF_GCR2014-15_Innovation_Image.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles