FBI to probe Jia Khan's death

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ghanta ! :dude:

I also want Jia's murderer to be punished, but FBI ? :der: if you do not trust India and Indians then why to live here ?

Prometheus

oh come on we all know how honest we Indians are .... in the 80's they use to say 100 me se nabe bemaan phir bhi mera bharat mahan ... today the percentage has gone down to 100 me se 99.9999999... beman

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
oh come on we all know how honest we Indians are .... in the 80's they use to say 100 me se nabe bemaan phir bhi mera bharat mahan ... today the percentage has gone down to 100 me se 99.9999999... beman
Okey, what do you mean by the post? What is the relevance of the post in the subject case?

If the MEA or MHA allows it, that is an admission of inefficiency in itself.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Agreed, but what if the Indian authorities are not able to solve the case? Wouldn't you want justice if you closed one is murdered in this way? Wouldn't you go to any lengths to find the culprit?

Just my thoughts.

sam80

Agreed, but what if the Indian authorities are not able to solve the case? Wouldn't you want justice if you closed one is murdered in this way? Wouldn't you go to any lengths to find the culprit?

Just my thoughts.

so you think Americans who arrested Indian diplomat and cavity searched her for "slavery" and then charged her with "form crime" can investigate case better ????? These foreigners come with their own views and racist nature about Indians.

It's simple suicide case , with "o" mark on neck . Now her delusional mother want "revenge" against her daughters bad boyfriend. we should not tolerate this bit**ch at all .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
FBI can go fvck itself. It has no jurisdiction here.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Actually the FBI is not to be blamed here, its the lawyer Tiwari and the paki b**c* who are to be blamed.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
FBI may intervene in Jiah Khan's death probe

Has Jiah Khan's mother gone mad? If these reports are true, these traitors should be kicked out of the country.

Is this even possible?
It may not be happening.
The Juhu police, which has chargesheeted Sooraj Pancholi with abetment to suicide in actor Jiah Khan's death case, have denied having received any official communication from Mumbai police's crime branch regarding technical and forensic assistance offered by US's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Cops probing Jiah death have no clue on FBI help offer | The Indian Express

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Global Defence

New threads

Articles