Faisla Awaam Ka (58% Pakistanis are below Poverty Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Faisla Awaam Ka (58 percent pakistani are below Poverty Line) :taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

:pound::pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol awaam?

merely 100 people faisla?

you are so desparate to prove that Pakistan has more poverty by %age compared to india

anyway you can check any source,reputed source like CIA or ADB.pakistan poverty rate stand at 23% since 2007..as reported in tribune express pak poverty rate stands at 12% now while middle class stands at 36%

compared to india poverty rate is 68% while middle class population is just 12% of total population

if we exclude billionaire factor from indian GDP which is as much as 200billions usd

the indian real per capita is slightly above bangladesh

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistanis 58% are slum dwellers and Icing on the cake is that they are primitive Jihadis.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Yes at least they have toilets in their house. Not like Indian which is an advance country with 15 year old electronic voting machine but its people take damp in the public. Indians ki apni awkaat tu hai nahi , shoray Pakistan kay baray mai baglian bajatey hain. Sali ganji nahai kiya or nichoray kiya

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Yes at least they have toilets in their house. Not like Indian which is an advance country with 15 year old electronic voting machine but its people take damp in the public. Indians ki apni awkaat tu hai nahi , shoray Pakistan kay baray mai baglian bajatey hain. Sali ganji nahai kiya or nichoray kiya
You should stop misleading the world on toilets, have some guts to search the same online. Pakistani propaganda survives because no one shows you the mirror.

You Pakistan's live in denial, your claims show how ignorant and propaganda feed you guys are. When your media and 'das jamata' pass mullahs will give you a break from telecast highlighting India's poverty and sanitation problem, give that time in exploring what is happing Pakistan in this regard.

Let me show you some mirror.

Lack of sanitation costs Pakistan 3.9% of GDP: Report – The Express Tribune

"40 million people – nearly one fourth of the total population – in Pakistan practice open defecation," the book mentions.
India is looking after our poor, our numbers are going down and your going up. Find it out yourself.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
as per a report i cant disclose

when an middle class indian went to bangladesh and saw a toilet.he confused that with office

as per a report 84% of the indian population don't even know what toilet is
and those whom have toilets int here houses are regarded as super rich

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
as per a report i cant disclose
Please dont . . . .

when an middle class indian went to bangladesh and saw a toilet.he confused that with office

as per a report 84% of the indian population don't even know what toilet is
and those whom have toilets int here houses are regarded as super rich
:rofl:

I have or am supposed to inherit about 10 Toilets ,

I wonder what that makes me . . . . :sarcastic:

Seriously !!

u dudes need a crash course on reality . . . !

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please dont . . . .

:rofl:

I have or am supposed to inherit about 10 Toilets ,

I wonder what that makes me . . . . :sarcastic:

Seriously !!

u dudes need a crash course on reality . . . !
well i am giving you first hand info

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Why should we research about the correct position when u guys bash us without properly researching. No doubt your zanana get rapped , bahir hagaay gi tu mari jai gee

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You . . A pakistani are giving me , a resident Indian
First hand info abt what is considered super rich here ??

really !!

How delusional can you get ?
i thought you will believe me and like my post aswell for exposing the toilets affairs in india

Zarvin

Pakistan's GDP growth doubled from 2% to 4% and will double again by the end of the year. It's definitely looking good in this country.

Blackwater

go out of ur house and see how many have toilets..

Blackwater

To all my paki members,who thinks their Pakistan is next to Switzerland and every paki has toilet.

this show is from paki media not others.the better you realise sooner u can look for solution.

problem is that ur stiuation is getting worse day by day..

:sad::sad::p:p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Never compare pak poverty rates with india
as we have enjoyed twice the per capita of india in 80's

as per wiki it will take 40 yyears for india to become a upper middle class economic country
on the other hand pakistan will become a upper middle class economic country by 2028 if 6-7% of growth is continued

as per Asian development bank since 47 the pakistan upward mobility of middle class population stand at 36% while india just 12%

it will take as per my calculation about 37 years for india to reach in the poverty level where Pakistan is right now

Blackwater

Never compare pak poverty rates with india
as we have enjoyed twice the per capita of india in 80's

as per wiki it will take 40 yyears for india to become a upper middle class economic country
on the other hand pakistan will become a upper middle class economic country by 2028 if 6-7% of growth is continued

as per Asian development bank since 47 the pakistan upward mobility of middle class population stand at 36% while india just 12%

it will take as per my calculation about 37 years for india to reach in the poverty level where Pakistan is right now

that the probelm ur pakistan has lots of Ifs and BUTS:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles