Experts Help Please

D.C.

i m doing chemical engineering ...... i have been assign an paper on defence related to chemical engineering .... can anybody suggest me as free online journal site

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
1. Try google scholar.
2. Try to find as many free sources, journals as you can.
3. Make a list of closed/paid journals/papers and post them here. If one of our members has access to them, he can mail them to you.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I thought India had closed down its chemical weapons program :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Google is your Saviour. As Singh suggested use Google Scholar to find the articles you need. Most journals publish them online and are available for free. Some journals though have paid subscription and can only be accessed through computer of Universities and Research Institutes. You can obtain such paid articles either by asking your friends in the Universities to get the pdf copy for you or even better directly send an e-mail to the corresponding author of the article asking for a pdf copy of the same. Most authors will oblige your request because they are happy to spread the importance of your paper.

And don't expect anyone to spoon feed you about what kind of articles you have to look for. Again google is saviour. read up some general articles on the subject and look for specific references such articles are citing.

D.C.

i am thankfull to you all for considering my thread . . . D work i am trying to is on synthesing of polymer nd nanocompounds in defence sector bt i am nt being able to find d amount of material frm which a full report n presentation could be dne

p2prada

Hi. If you are looking for something specific, then look at the various patent websites that you can go through for free. It contains a list of millions of patents that you can use to compose your report. If you are lucky, even the latest from big shot companies can be accessed which will blow the minds of your evaluators.

You can start here,

Patent Searching and Invention Patenting Information

Free worldwide patent search | PriorSmart.com

Type what you want and you will get good info.

Don't use the info for your personal profit though.

D.C.

p2prada thankx . . Dnt worry its just 4 presentation nd report

SPIEZ

Country flag
I would suggest IEEE, it is considered a bible for most engineers!

You would require membership, most colleges are given spcl membership to access the material.

All the best !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles