Everything is in China

J20!

Country flag
China exploits its children by putting them to work in sweat shops, while US lets its children run loose in the streets shooting each other.
A massively generalistic view on both counts Ewald; the assumption that either govt or their general populace "lets" those incidents occur implies intent on their part, which I'm sure you don't really believe is the case.

At least I hope law abiding US citizens don't "let" kids play gang-wars with semi-automatics in the streets.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
A massively generalistic view on both counts Ewald; the assumption that either govt or their general populace "lets" those incidents occur implies intent on their part, which I'm sure you don't really believe is the case.

At least I hope law abiding US citizens don't "let" kids play gang-wars with semi-automatics in the streets.
I am really afraid Chinese guys don't have a sense of humor sometimes. At least, I was trying to make a joke.

no smoking

Country flag
China exploits its children by putting them to work in sweat shops, while US lets its children run loose in the streets shooting each other.
Isn't that happening every developing country? And India is the one having the largest children working forces!

J20!

Country flag
I am really afraid Chinese guys don't have a sense of humor sometimes. At least, I was trying to make a joke.
Baaaad joke. Stick to retirement my friend, stand-up is really not for you...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Isn't that happening every developing country? And India is the one having the largest children working forces!
Why does the showcase of the world China have to follow other nations, if indeed they have a large child force?

After all, China claims to be a world pacesetter, with the BESTEST, TALLEST, STRONGEST and so on!

Just go to the thread about the World No 1 Beach claimed by China.

But then China must be also No 1 in Child labour, right?

Impluseblade

No, you are wrong. India is No 1 in Child labour.

Child Labour News: Asian Countries Top Child Labour List

According to a new United States report on child labour, Asian countries are top of the list when it comes to child labour. India, Bangladesh and the Philippines are now the world leaders in the number of products made by working children. Often, the nature of the work these products entail is dangerous to the health or best interests of the children.

Why does the showcase of the world China have to follow other nations, if indeed they have a large child force?

After all, China claims to be a world pacesetter, with the BESTEST, TALLEST, STRONGEST and so on!

t_co

According to a new United States report on child labour, Asian countries are top of the list when it comes to child labour. India, Bangladesh and the Philippines are now the world leaders in the number of products made by working children. Often, the nature of the work these products entail is dangerous to the health or best interests of the children.
UNICEF - India - The big picture

Infant mortality remains as high as 63 deaths per 1,000 live births. Most infant deaths occur in the first month of life, with up to 47 per cent in the first week.
Children in India continue to lose their lives to vaccine-preventable diseases such as measles, which remains the biggest killer. Tetanus in newborns also remains a problem.
Around 46 per cent of all children under the age of three are too small for their age, 47 per cent are underweight and at least 16 per cent show signs of wasting. Many of these children are severely malnourished.
Anaemia affects 74 per cent of children under the age of three, more than 90 per cent of adolescent girls and 50 per cent of women.
Diarrhoea remains the second major cause of death among children, after respiratory-tract infections. Unhygienic practices and unsafe drinking water are some of its main causes.
More than 122 million households in the country are without toilets. Even though toilets are built in about 3 million households every year, the annual rate of increase has been just 1 per cent in the past decade.
India has an estimated 220,000 children infected by HIV. It is estimated that 55,000 to 60,000 children are born every year to mothers who are HIV-positive.
20 per cent of children aged 6 to14 are still not in school. Several problems persist; issues of 'social distance' arising out of caste, class and gender differences deny children equal opportunities.
With an estimated 12.6 million children engaged in hazardous occupations, India has the largest number of child labourers under the age of 14 in the world.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

How does it matter?

You are the BESTEST, STONGEST, TALLEST et all

How come you are so third rate and a total liar purveying falsehood that you re the best?

Impluseblade

I am speechless. You made an erroneous conclusion (China must be also No 1 in Child labour) and I used a fact to debunk your theory. Now you call me a liar.

But I don't expect much from you anyway.

How does it matter?

You are the BESTEST, STONGEST, TALLEST et all

How come you are so third rate and a total liar purveying falsehood that you re the best?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Speechless I made you?

Thank me for the favour that I did you!

no smoking

Country flag
because China is not as "incredible" as India, it is still a developing country.

Please provide any link to approve that China claims that!

What is the relationship between world no 1 beach claim and No 1 Child labour?
There is no way that China can take the title from India on that!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
because China is not as "incredible" as India, it is still a developing country.
That's news to us.

Did we not see the wonders of China with photos in threads that were overflowing the DFI and all those wondrous achievements that China has achieved and were world beaters?

And now the change of tune.........?

Well that too is not . surprising, given that you all are past masters at talking through both ends of your cheek!

Please provide any link to approve that China claims that!
Links?

That's a laugh!

Go to the China sub Forum of DFI and it is full of the same!

What is the relationship between world no 1 beach claim and No 1 Child labour?
There is no way that China can take the title from India on that!
You have made out the connection?

Even a blind man can see it.

The magic figure that fascinates the Chinese - No 1!

Check this out before you start giving the No 1 status as if you are the International Labour Organisation (ILO)

This is from the REAL ILO.

Among the countries with a high percentage of their children from 10-14 years in the work force are: Mali, 54.5 percent; Burkina Faso, 51; Niger and Uganda, both 45; Kenya, 41.3; Senegal, 31.4; Bangladesh, 30.1; Nigeria, 25.8; Haiti, 25; Turkey, 24; Côte d'Ivoire, 20.5; Pakistan, 17.7; Brazil, 16.1; India, 14.4; China, 11.6; and Egypt, 11.2.

http://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/newsroom/news/WCMS_008058/lang--en/index.htm
Also note:

The global hike, which Maplecroft attributes to a deteriorating security situation worldwide and increasing financial desperation in the wake of of the 2008 meltdown, could have legal and reputational implications for companies that source goods from the developing world. Major suppliers like the Philippines, India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil are some of the worst child labor offenders.

The 10 Countries With The Worst Child Labor Problems - Business Insider
Jago Mohan Pyare
(Reveille, Mohan Dearest)

Last edited:

ice berg

That's news to us.

Check this out before you start giving the No 1 status as if you are the International Labour Organisation (ILO)

This is from the REAL ILO.

(Reveille, Mohan Dearest)
LOL. you just used a 17 years old article. What I provided is a far more recent one.

I take that you are so busy trying to score that you didnt even notice the year the article was posted.
The India nr 1 in child labour thing is far more recent than your 17 years old article. ROFL.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LOL. you just used a 17 years old article. What I provided is a far more recent one.

I take that you are so busy trying to score that you didnt even notice the year the article was posted.
The India nr 1 in child labour thing is far more recent than your 17 years old article. ROFL.
Have you given any reference?

No I CLEVEREST MAN of the No 1 CLEVEREST RACE?

If so I missed it.

Do lead me on, Kindly Light!

Last edited:

ice berg

Have you given any reference?

No I CLEVEREST MAN of the No 1 CLEVEREST RACE?

If so I missed it.

Do lead me on, Kindly Light!
Post # 58 in response to post# 54? Now how can you miss somethings that has been repeated several times since? I wonder

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks for the 4/10/2011 report.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles