Eurabia

Discussion in 'Europe and Russia' started by Hemu Vikram Aditya, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Most rape cases in conflict zones are done by the terrorist separatists who then force their victims to blame it on the army so that the IA looks bad.

IA doesn't do such things. That's why they are falsely accused of it.

Hemu Vikram Aditya likes this.
  2. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

That's a big debate.

We have a nonsense called ARTICLE 370 which gives those pilfering terrorists a right to special privileges thanks to the first libtard PM of India called Nehru.

But soon PM Modi will remove it. We will need nothing short of a mini-inner war to get it removed.

BTW are you really German origin?

We have a lot of Indian origin members here who are settled abroad.

3. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

RIGHT ON !!

the 370 confusion ..... it was instituted to keep a certain community happy in the initial years of independence in the hope that they would respond in a reasonable way and gradually integrate

that never happened and we long ago knew it wouldn't

so we have since then ( decades ago ) been wasting time and allowing them to grow stronger while we lose ground in terms of governing the state

370 should have gone a few months after we had realised that they are not playing a reasonable game but want it all their way

it needs to go NOW it's long overdue

4. Hemu Vikram Aditya

Hemu Vikram Aditya Senior Member Senior Member

To be brutally honest I think those Snakes deserve it.

5. I am otm shank

I am otm shank Regular Member

The welfare scam are very popular here in canada with muslims. they have multiple children and never legally marry then claim social assistance. Had one Muslim friend in high school. his parents had 5 kids and got over 4000 a month in assistance while living in a government subsidized 4 bedroom condo which they paid 200 a month for. Another pakistani friend's family collected welfare in multiple provinces at the same time while living in a house and having three cars.

6. I am otm shank

The welfare scam are very popular here in canada with muslims. they have multiple children and never legally marry then claim social assistance. Had one Muslim friend in high school. his parents had 5 kids and got over 4000 a month in assistance while living in a government subsidized 4 bedroom condo which they paid 200 a month for. Another pakistani friend's family collected welfare in multiple provinces at the same time while living in a house and having three cars.

7. Hemu Vikram Aditya

Tell them to take some mullas from Bharat too, Trudeau loves kissing mulla ass.

8. I am otm shank

Yes he does. He's a Canadian Rahul Ghandi that actually won and will be the worst prime minister we've had so far

9. Johny_Baba

Johny_Baba अज्ञानी Senior Member

@Hemu Vikram Aditya @Willy2 Not only in Borderlands of India,our sisters are not even safe in developed states such as US and Canada.

Here's an Incident from a Gujarati Sadhu named Swami Sachchidanand Paramhans (Here's his photo).
    [​IMG]

He is an avid traveler and during his visits to foreign countries he's met various people from Indian as well as western communities.He once asked someone (of indian origin,probably a Gujarati motel owner from US) if our people has any sort of living difficulties there.The gujju motel owner replied that the main concern for Indian families living there is security of their daughters/sisters.He told an unfortunate incident bout someone (of a devout Swaminarayan family).The man had a daughter who 'slipped' away with his bangladeshi boyfriend.He took care of her as long as he wished then he dumped her for 'better' girl than her.She came back to her family and after some 'Rona-Dhona',everything become normal.One day the bangladeshi came to her home with two other men to take her away by force.The girl was absent at the moment but the goons didn't stop there.They beat up the whole family very badly and killed her father and sister (mother survived the incident).They took the dead bodies of her father and sister to some hilltop and burned it with petrol.The black smoke created by fire alarmed some cops patrolling around there and as they arrived at the spot,they found the whole truth and arrested those barbarians.Later they were charged with life sentences.Later the girl lived with her widow mother,never married in her whole life.

I've heard many incidents from Canada too,where the 'peacefuls' often try to lure sikh girls.

10. Project Dharma

Project Dharma meh Senior Member

hehe, I see you made a new ID and are back..

11. Hemu Vikram Aditya

Kon hai yeah?
    =================

12. Project Dharma

Project Dharma meh Senior Member

If he is who i think he is, he is that Jatt Rajput troll guy who shows up and gets banned from time to time

13. Hemu Vikram Aditya

7Ft Jaat Male:biggrin2:?

========================================

Project Dharma likes this.