Enough is Enough: Beg More

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah neighbour's'...a whole lot of them becuase they question your credibility on security and a whole spectrum of fall outs.

SOURCE:
US prepares for worst-case scenario with Pakistan nukes
last i heard was indian official laptop with sensitive information regarding nukes were stolen by someone

or could be RAW tactics to sell it to the nepal and burma.

As per russian sources the pakistan wmd guards are more than 1 lac which if taken true combine are more than the rest of nukes armed countries

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Forming and Performing are 2 different things.

BTW taking american help, and now abusing them.

Kya yeah khula tazaad nahi.

BTW musshy arrest warant has been issued. he fled the court room as coward.

he can not contest election, ur dream of seeing him as president of ancient land has gone in air:wave::wave:
If so is the case than muslim ruler helped india remain united for over thousand years.now you should be thankful to them

but the worst case in in internet i dont see any country member as much anti islam and muslim as much the indians are.i dont know why but i have personal experience biggest hate for muslims among the indian hindus

sorcerer

Country flag
last i heard was indian official laptop with sensitive information regarding nukes were stolen by someone

or could be RAW tactics to sell it to the nepal and burma.

As per russian sources the pakistan wmd guards are more than 1 lac which if taken true combine are more than the rest of nukes armed countries
Hahahahaha..
As per "sources".
Obviously its top shecret shecret source that you cant disclose it but you can give comprehensive information from the source on a public forum.
As i browse through the thread..I see that you are "hearing" a lot of things.
Too much cough syrup .eh?

sorcerer

Country flag
If so is the case than muslim ruler helped india remain united for over thousand years.now you should be thankful to them

but the worst case in in internet i dont see any country member as much anti islam and muslim as much the indians are.i dont know why but i have personal experience biggest hate for muslims among the indian hindus
Are you even allowed in Amrican forums?

Blackwater

this is ur perception. we hate pakis not muslim

for green part. Muslims ruler ruined india are full asyash type. They forcefully convert hindus( i mean ur ancestor). also In that time when muslim rulers were making tomb and tajmahal for there girlfriends, westerners were building universities in west

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
this is ur perception. we hate pakis not muslim

for green part. Muslims ruler ruined india are full asyash type. They forcefully convert hindus( i mean ur ancestor). also In that time when muslim rulers were making tomb and tajmahal for there girlfriends, westerners were building universities in west
Lol..if muslim would have not conquered india..christian crusaders would have not left a billion hindus by now.

Force conversion is banned in Islam.and the converted muslim still exist in present day india only.

Can you tell me when west was building universities why was it so that under the muslim the GDP of south asia was one third of the world but not under any hindu (if any exist in reality india only was ruled by buddhists)

Last edited:

Blackwater

Lol..if muslim would have not conquered india..christian crusaders would have not left a billion hindus by now.

Force conversion is banned in Islam.and the converted muslim still exist in present day india only.

Can you tell me when west was building universities why was it so that under the muslim the GDP of south asia was one third of the world but not under any hindu (if any exist in reality india only was ruled by buddhists)
yes,they converted you by giving roses to ur ancestor.:p:p

BTW you as paki do everything which is banned in Islam, kon se nayi baat ha:lol::lol:

gokussj9

Country flag

O my inbred piece of shit :pig:let, your ancestor women were arse raped, chucked and f*ked by those
invaders so you are nothing but the left over bastardized scum vermin of the earth, which would be wiped out
in due time. :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles