English language in 9 accents attempted by this Chinese dude,include Indian

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Interesting.

Pretty good for the Chinese!

However, the chaps are rather effeminate!

one

OOOOOOOOOHHH............... NOT AGAIN......:Cry::cry::cry:: even copying the accents?????:devil:

satish007

nobody fight back the India part? he is saying not toilet paper , I don't believe it, I gotta check it out, I know my Pakis brother don't need it, but do you guys same? God, I am an environmentalist, I like you guys do. I gotta try.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The only one I liked was Russian, he got the draw on it. The rest were bad. Of course he can do Mandarin but Cantonese is funnier.

satish007

The only one I liked was Russian, he got the draw on it. The rest were bad. Of course he can do Mandarin but Cantonese is funnier.
Armand2REP,thanks for you time reading this thread.
since you mention Russia, do you know where is A.V. he is a good admin and MOD. I like him, he seldom post negative stuff of both india and china. and justice. you should follow his example. I did recall you were his style, who hurted you so much? you are admin now, you don't have to spend so many times to post so many rubbish, you India fellow are smart, have enough knowledge to fight back any Chinese. can you turn back your old style, knowledgable, informative, and every post is good liked by both sides?

Blackwater

Bakwas and boring video even that so called Indian accent is a south Indian accent not north Indian...

Satish tu pranthe ka la

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles