Eid Namaz held in Utrakhand Guruduwara

Blackwater

Yesterday Muslim people were doing Namaz in Utrakhand Guruduwara. Due to heavy rain 800 people could not do prayers in open area also there is no big mosque in Utrakhand so Sikh community opened the Gurudwara gates for them to perform Namaz.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I got this message by whatsapp this morning. But didn't post as I didn't have any authentic source.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yesterday Muslim people were doing Namaz in Utrakhand Guruduwara. Due to heavy rain 800 people could not do prayers in open area also there is no big mosque in Utrakhand so Sikh community opened the Gurudwara gates for them to perform Namaz.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I read the same news in Hindi paper(Hindustan) yesterday and thought about putting it here but thanks for putting it up here Blackwater.Some while ago I read a news that Sikhs helped construction of a Mosque in Punjab.

Sikhs are perhaps the most tolerant religion overall since they allowed Muslims to offer prayers inside their Gurudwara.This is not the first time they showed tolerance and respect for other religions.You can see lot of Hindus in Gurudwaras always and recent Paki minister doing social service in Gurudwara(though he was fired by Pak govt since it's haram as per their religious guidelines).Sikhs even invited Mia Mir a muslim to lay foundation stone of Golden Temple in the year 1588 .

Very very good gesture of showing tolerance and brotherhood so perhaps others should learn as well. :thumb:

Last edited:

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
When are muslims going to facilitate free and fearless Amarnath Yatra? Never.

pmaitra

This was a very generous act by the Gurudwara.

Good news of amity and friendship.

pmaitra

When are muslims going to facilitate free and fearless Amarnath Yatra? Never.
Omar Abdullah got a lot of flak from fellow Muslims for facilitating Amarnath Yatris. Please appreciate those few good Muslims.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sikhism has a great Philosophy which has united people of different cast/color/status/religion.I read the following comment somewhere:-

"If some lucky men survive the onslaught of the third world war of atomic and hydrogen bombs, then the Sikh religion will be the only means of guiding them.' When asked, isn't this religion capable of guiding mankind before the third world war? He said, 'Yes it has the capability, but the Sikhs haven't brought out in the broad daylight the splendid doctrines of this religion, which has come into existence for the benefit of the entire mankind. This is their greatest sin and the Sikhs cannot be freed of it."

- Bertrand Russell (Philosopher, Mathematician 1872-1970)

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Religion fight has been created by one Religion and the Name of the religion is Politics Lets finish this religion.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Muslims do help in amarnath yatra.It's few paki premi like AJTR who create trouble,,:p:rofl:
Yes, by pious declarations: not an inch of land SHALL be allowed for temporary shelters.

How muslims among volunteer doctors? How many free kitchens run by muslims? ZERO.

ani82v

Country flag
Muslims do help in amarnath yatra.It's few paki premi like AJTR who create trouble,,:p:rofl:
Thats not true. Check what happened in 2008. Entire Valley was up in flames on the issue of land transfer.
And the reason they were up against transfer of land was because they thought it would be dangerous to ecology!

Though most of the people on the way may be Muslims who owns the shops or the mules which carry pilgrims. That is help as in business, though I do consider it as seva, even if it is in exchange of money.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles