Duo held for planting bomb in Advani path

natarajan

Two persons were arrested today by Tamil Nadu police for planting a pipe bomb beneath a bridge near Madurai on BJP leader L.K. Advani's yatra route on Friday.

The special team arrested Adbul Rehman, 26, and Ismath, 22, both residents of Madurai.

The police seized an autorickshaw and a motorcycle, which they said was used in the crime.

read more

Ps : These people started their terror acts in south india too,where we are heading towards ?

SPIEZ

Country flag
Two persons were arrested today by Tamil Nadu police for planting a pipe bomb beneath a bridge near Madurai on BJP leader L.K. Advani's yatra route on Friday.

The special team arrested Adbul Rehman, 26, and Ismath, 22, both residents of Madurai.

The police seized an autorickshaw and a motorcycle, which they said was used in the crime.

read more

Ps : These people started their terror acts in south india too,where we are heading towards ?
IMHO that the bombs could be due to political conspiracy, after all we are aware who holds the helm at Madurai !

Param

read more

What's new?

johnee

BJP would have benefited if the iron-man had been martyred.
Advani & Bal Thackray have always faced threat from mafia and islamic nexus.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Why Madurai of all places? BJP is not even in the equation in that city. There are more places for that. CTs are going to fly. Let me start by saying it was done by BJP itself!!!

Param

Why Madurai of all places? BJP is not even in the equation in that city. There are more places for that. CTs are going to fly. Let me start by saying it was done by BJP itself!!!
what's so special about Madurai?Btw similar CTs were flying soon after the coimbatore attempt.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Good question, every thing is happening Madurai nowadays, don't know why?
Audio-launches, Yatras, election campaigns etc.

JBH22

Conspiracy theory or any iota of truth in that statement??

johnee

Place is irrelevant, its the personality that will have impact on national politics. Dogvijay would have blamed the RSS and there by BJP. The media would have given gasbag lot of air-time.
Dgang and islamic terror groups have been trying to kill Advani and Bal Thackray from long time.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Place is irrelevant, its the personality that will have impact on national politics. Dogvijay would have blamed the RSS and there by BJP. The media would have given gasbag lot of air-time.
Dgang and islamic terror groups have been trying to kill Advani and Bal Thackray from long time.
I m actually waiting for that to happen :laugh: !

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Advani is better dead for the BJP i would imagine especially as a martyr as Johnee says. He is like the "Nag" who is not leaving the "treasure (read PM in waiting chair). Actually who knows the RSS too might be keen to see the end or back of Advani so that its new proteges like Modi take the center stage. Rajiv Gandhis assassination revived the fortunes of the Congress back then. Indian people are very sentimental.

johnee

Advani is better dead for the BJP i would imagine especially as a martyr as Johnee says. He is like the "Nag" who is not leaving the "treasure (read PM in waiting chair). Actually who knows the RSS too might be keen to see the end or back of Advani so that its new proteges like Modi take the center stage. Rajiv Gandhis assassination revived the fortunes of the Congress back then. Indian people are very sentimental.
I agree. However, there is another possibility: Advani as PM is a nightmare for 'secularists'. Of course, the other alternative like Modi is also not acceptable. If Advani is killed, then it puts fear of death in BJP leaders. The death will be blamed on RSS and BJP by the media and dogvijay(read Con party).
On the whole, BJP will be pushed back. RSS wants Advani to retire, they dont want to kill him.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Saar! Why such CT's ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Advani era is over. Even RSS don't want him as next possible PM.

Most likely after 2012 Gujarat assembly election, Modi will move to centre and early 2013 he will be projected as PM candidate. If he gets less support from other parties and within BJP, Then Arun Jaitley would be PM candidate as his right hand or Sushma Swaraj as 2nd choice.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Let me quickly put a disclaimer: No intention to wish for death or killing of anyone.

Param

Advani era is over. Even RSS don't want him as next possible PM.

Most likely after 2012 Gujarat assembly election, Modi will move to centre and early 2013 he will be projected as PM candidate. If he gets less support from other parties and within BJP, Then Arun Jaitley would be PM candidate as his right hand or Sushma Swaraj as 2nd choice.
Why don't you mention Sangh's choice, Gadkari the blessed one?

JBH22

I prefer this man as the next Indian PM not the extended list of losers that we have

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Advani for PM!

I wish him a longer life. He is the only man in BJP with significant national experience & most importantly he can hold together various internal factions be it vhp/rss/dal/secular morcha.

Although we are moving away from topic at hand.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles