Don't we get it?

I_PLAY_BAD

You compare England-Ireland etc relations to INdia-Pakistan? LMLAY! What century are you living?
Dumbo. They belong to the same Kingdom. Still they are itching to depart. What best example can you get to compare with the India-Pakistan dispute ?

I_PLAY_BAD

Yeah, I understand why muslims beheaded your children and raped your women. You seem to be real A**holes, I guess even moderates turn to jihadis if they spend time with the likes of you.
Yes, they beheaded and raped ? Even then they were not able to take away a pinch of Hindu nationalism from us. What are they getting today ? Whole world is raping muslims. And, even muslims intra-rape themselves. What better situation can a religion be than this to show the world that it is against humanity, compassion and sanity.

You are one sick mullah who never realizes anything even if all 100,000 plus members bash you in this forum.
You still get up and say "Hey, I want more. come on. Oh yeah ! Oh yeah ! Ahhh...."

jouni

Dumbo. They belong to the same Kingdom. Still they are itching to depart. What best example can you get to compare with the India-Pakistan dispute ?
I guess you mean Scotland................

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ok, have it your way then...your silent war with Pakistan is eternal. Just like Soviet Union was eternal in 1990...

I salute the muslims, they have put respect to the heart of their enemies with few beheadings and bombings...it takes 600 000 000 000 Dollars per year for the US to do the same.
You should read about the terror tactics used by these radicals to put fear in the hearts of other religions and try to subjugate them.

did ever thought who gave them the right to do so?

jouni

You should read about the terror tactics used by these radicals to put fear in the hearts of other religions and try to subjugate them.

did ever thought who gave them the right to do so?
Who gave them the right?,....,.....................

sorcerer

Country flag
^^

According to you the WEST with its WoT.
or
The common men and women who tried to live their way of life which is not in any from related to SHARIA and Burqanisation.
or
Sheer frustration and wet dream of fanatics in turning the whole world into a Sharia zone.
or
Seculars like you who fail to see the other side of things and plight of others and support those fanatics closing eyes towards the cruelties they commit in the society.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@jouni Are you a masochist? Your posts get ripped all over the place virtually every day, yet you are regularly here. I usually ignore you entirely but I see you now openly condone terrorism. That's worth addressing.

Ok, have it your way then...your silent war with Pakistan is eternal. Just like Soviet Union was eternal in 1990...

I salute the muslims, they have put respect to the heart of their enemies with few beheadings and bombings...it takes 600 000 000 000 Dollars per year for the US to do the same.
Since Pak is a debt crippled military with a state beset with frequent militant strikes on the brink of balkanization, any war with it can hardly be considered eternal.

So you respect terrorist tactics of beheading and bombings? Are you a IS sympathizer at heart? When are you joining them or are you already there?

Yes, sane countries spend dollars to put fear into their enemies, terrorists do that with lives of the indoctrinated. how far are you along in that process?

Yeah, I understand why muslims beheaded your children and raped your women. You seem to be real A**holes, I guess even moderates turn to jihadis if they spend time with the likes of you.
Considering the time you spend on this forum, are already a jihadi or amid transition?

Can we expect to hear about you in some suicide bombing or beheading or rape case anytime soon?

Since you talk so callously about beheaded of children and raped of your women, I presume you have gifted yours away to your jihadi buddies?

jouni

@jouni Are you a masochist? Your posts get ripped all over the place virtually every day, yet you are regularly here. I usually ignore you entirely but I see you now openly condone terrorism. That's worth addressing.

Since Pak is a debt crippled military with a state beset with frequent militant strikes on the brink of balkanization, any war with it can hardly be considered eternal.

So you respect terrorist tactics of beheading and bombings? Are you a IS sympathizer at heart? When are you joining them or are you already there?

Yes, sane countries spend dollars to put fear into their enemies, terrorists do that with lives of the indoctrinated. how far are you along in that process?

Considering the time you spend on this forum, are already a jihadi or amid transition?

Can we expect to hear about you in some suicide bombing or beheading or rape case anytime soon?

Since you talk so callously about beheaded of children and raped of your women, I presume you have gifted yours away to your jihadi buddies?
I just do not like how you fuel your hate towards Muslims and label them all terrorists. If I am the only one in this forum who thinks that your behaviour is similar as in Nazi Germany, then it is sad.

Like in Nazi Germany few racist anti-semitists lead the nation to disaster because majority was silent. Same is happening here: few extremists with terrorist/rapist agenda are roaming free and the majority is silent.

Or is it that there is no silent majority? Even thought of that is scary. Also the way you talk about this whole topic proves how deep the trauma in Indias psyche is.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just do not like how you fuel your hate towards Muslims and label them all terrorists. If I am the only one in this forum who thinks that your behaviour is similar as in Nazi Germany, then it is sad.

Like in Nazi Germany few racist anti-semitists lead the nation to disaster because majority was silent. Same is happening here: few extremists with terrorist/rapist agenda are roaming free and the majority is silent.

Or is it that there is no silent majority? Even thought of that is scary. Also the way you talk about this whole topic proves how deep the trauma in Indias psyche is.
Along with masochism, you seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Your quote was:

Its actually you who labels the entire religion as terrorists and then you go onto praise terrorist acts such as beheadings and bombings.

Throwing around the Nazis is an old leftie tactic that is long past its expiration date. Come up with something newer and more shocking. I know how about IS, whose ideology you seem to be in sync with since you can see why they behead children and rape women. You have much experience in either?

Recognition of past acts is not being traumatized by it, in-fact, those who run away from it are cowards.

Again, how far along you are in your jihadi conversion?

jouni

Along with masochism, you seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Your quote was:

Its actually you who labels the entire religion as terrorists and then you go onto praise terrorist acts such as beheadings and bombings.

Throwing around the Nazis is an old leftie tactic that is long past its expiration date. Come up with something newer and more shocking. I know how about IS, whose ideology you seem to be in sync with since you can see why they behead children and rape women. You have much experience in either?

Recognition of past acts is not being traumatized by it, in-fact, those who run away from it are cowards.

Again, how far along you are in your jihadi conversion?
I salute Muslims because they are efficient in what they do. Rape has been used as a weapon to terrorise enemy for thousands of years.

My view is purely pragmatic from bystander point of view. I have nothing against muslims, they do not terrorise my country. I just never thought that Hindu nationalists trauma regarding muslims could be so deep as seen here.

It is a good lesson for my country, we have chosen the right path.

sorcerer

Country flag
I salute Muslims because they are efficient in what they do. Rape has been used as a weapon to terrorise enemy for thousands of years.

My view is purely pragmatic from bystander point of view. I have nothing against muslims, they do not terrorise my country. I just never thought that Hindu nationalists trauma regarding muslims could be so deep as seen here.

IN other threads you were so against rapes and human right violations.....Now you support rape as a tool !!!

:D that shows the double standards and the standards of supposed peace loving fins.

:D

Yes....they dont terrorise your cuntry...YET!!!

We will revisit this topic in next few months.
We are nationalists....The majority of Indian muslims too are nationalists...
We are against the few fanatic minority that is trying to sow seeds of religious tensions..pakistan being one of the major supporters of that agenda.

jouni

IN other threads you were so against rapes and human right violations.....Now you support rape as a tool !!!

:D that shows the double standards and the standards of supposed peace loving fins.

:D

Yes....they dont terrorise your cuntry...YET!!!

We will revisit this topic in next few months.
We are nationalists....The majority of Indian muslims too are nationalists...
We are against the few fanatic minority that is trying to sow seeds of religious tensions..pakistan being one of the major supporters of that agenda.
Who said that I support rape, I said that apparently it is efficient tool as your behaviour suggest. The level of discussion here is unbelievably low.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So we are clear that it was you who labeled Muslims in general as terrorists and not anyone else here. Moving on. Yet again, you link Muslims to be efficient at wielding rape as a weapon of terrorism.

You seem to be too intellectually challenged to comprehend you are digging your own grave with each statement you type. This is worth some good cheap comedy.

So, if you are not impacted by something directly, you have nothing against terrorists. How repugnant an outlook!

Besides, your masochistic desire to be on an Indian forum discussing issues that have little to do with your claimed country gives up your tactic.

Besides, why do you care about Syrian refugees then when they have nothing to do with your country? Even a child could come up with better ways to hide your inherent hypocrisy.

When you are soundly defeated, you try diversion. Childish.

Is calling past events a trauma taught at jihadi school along with 'understanding' why people would want to behead children and rape women?

When are you graduating to practical trials of what you learn at such school? Do warn us in advance.

Who said that I support rape, I said that apparently it is efficient tool as your behaviour suggest. The level of discussion here is unbelievably low.
Nah, its merely your inherent sup-par intellectual caliber to comprehend the context and implication of the drivel you type.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
1) some of my compatriots have responded to you harshly and they might not be wrong but i will not

2) what i will says is that all you had thought of was what Gandhi and to a lesser extent Nehru our first leaders at independence had offered to all in the to be newly interdependent India

3) so Lord Gandhi-ji was actually more "evolved" than your french english german and italian leaders who fought more vicious wars among themselves hardly two years before Indian independence .......more people lost lives in Europe in the entire ww2 and german occupation than in the struggle towards Indian independence so i don't think you are in any way qualified to preach to us

4) so coming back to my point (2) yes we had offered democracy to all in the to be newly independent nation including the muslims and it is obvious that with your little knowledge you were unaware that the majority of muslims in interdependence india accepted that deal ....even the sindhis, pakhtuns and belouchis wantded that deal .....the only ones who strongly rejected it were the pakjabis and they forced the other three to go with them

5) so member @jouni you are simply poorly informed when you call my compatriots and i quote you "stupid enough to vote for leader who fuel this confrontation " end of quote .....rather it is you who is ill-informed and grossly so too.

6) Please be informed of the existence of a person called Mohandas Karamchand "Mahatma" Gandhi who greatly influenced our nation at the very beginning of this latest chapter of our 5000 year history of continuity as a nation .....you are so ill informed that you fail to take cognizance of his kindness to all Muslims of india and wanted to place them in all important government positions even in preference of Hindus Lord Gandhi-ji represents the soul of indian people until and unless very severely provoked as we were in 1962 and only then did we decide to take our defecne seriously ...otherwise we would have been the very essence of non -violence and we still are, away from the borders .

Please read some before displaying your severe lack of knowledge potentially to the whole internet community who visit this website .

for starters as a sort of kindergarten lesson you might need to watch the film "Gandhi" in which British actor ben kingsley plays Lord Gandhi-ji ....then if you learn something there you might like to read and learn more ....then youll be a better informed person and you will write with wisdom instead of the way you have in the post above .
(7) As for your thinking that you can integrate extreme jihadists i wont argue with you because i'll have to prove every thing i say and to start at kindergarten level where you have shown us you are, is rather tiresome ....so i'll merely say watch ad keep an eye on what happens to europe especially countries with large numbers of jihadists ( muslims are fine and ok but not jihadists who incidently are the ones going to europe , at least in large numbers )

Hope you can move beyond kindergarten level and
Best regards,
R

invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, you may "clicke" :-
@angeldude13 @ @Ancient Indian @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah
@hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl
@Sylex21 @ @thethinker @tsunami @Zebra @sgarg @Rashna @sabari
@laughingbuddha @rock127
Arre madam ji...

This @jouni is a Muslim Refugee/Immigrant himself which is not bad in itself.He has accepted his relations with Pakis in Finland and open "love" for Muslims.He is NOT a Finn native.

The bad is how he accepts and justify Rapes/Mutilation/Beheadings/Killings of millions done by Muslims all over the world of non-Muslims and starts crying when he see 1 kid drowned since he was a Muslim.

Whats more astonishing is how he has no respect for Women and treats them as a peace of "flesh" and "resource" which needs to be given to immigrants.

This is a real scum hiding behind Finland flag.So he proves Muslims never "assimilate" since their basic teaching is against assimilation, rather it says overpopulate and do jihad.He is one great example of a Muslim who never assimilated.

Debating with him is like debating with a LOW IQ fanatic jihadi retard from Madrasa. :lol:

===================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira

Last edited:

brational

Country flag
I salute Muslims because they are efficient in what they do.
If you are talking about a fraction of Indian/World Muslims who got educated in rational/unbiased environment then you are right.
Rape has been used as a weapon to terrorise enemy for thousands of years.
Define Enemy. Which civilized society use Rape as a tool to terrorise enemy? If your answer is Finland, then you are right.
My view is purely pragmatic from bystander point of view. I have nothing against muslims, they do not terrorise my country.
How come a bystander is giving a purely pragmatic view? As a bystander, you should keep your views to yourself.
It is good and we appreciate that you have nothing against muslims but they don't terrorise your country! Which country do you belong to? Finland? Good. Since Finland is sending the maximum number of Jihadis to Iraq and Syria, it is enough to term Finland as Terrorist State. Now don't give lame excuses like Muslims do not terrorise your country.
I just never thought that Hindu nationalists trauma regarding muslims could be so deep as seen here.
Save your words. You will need these against Finnis too. Btw Indians are doing good with the so called trauma till now and will keep doing good in the future too. Example? We are producing lesser number of Jihadis than Pakistan and Finland.
FYI Learning is a continuous process. What is the Right path? Contributing the largest number of Jihadis to ISIS? Look Porki, Pakistan took the right path to support the mujahideen against USSR in Afghanistan and look the current state of Pakistan, it is worse off than Afghanistan.
Future generation will judge whether your country had taken the right path, not you.

Please do something to improve your IQ level. I thought Al-Finlandi had a High IQ.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes..since you bring in hangin your tiny lil finland in every discussion the level of discussion is unbelievbly low.
Its unbelievably low for you cuz you cant take truth thrown at your face.
Yes..Suggesting that rape is an efficient tool and then saluting the ones who does that is apparently supporting rape.. Which you were doing in some previous posts.
The intense engagement with you through discussion was to show what a double standard hypocrite you are and the real you support Sharia/justifies rapes and murder for religion.

You did quite a dance on human rights on other discussions. :D
=============
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5240/islam-in-europe-january
In Finland, police revealed that nearly 50 people from the country have joined the ranks of the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq. Helsinki Police Chief Inspector Jari Taponen said on January 22 that of the 50 individuals, nearly 20 are native Finns (defined by Taponen as Finnish citizens who have two Finnish parents), while 76% are Finnish passport holders.

When asked whether the Finnish government should withdraw the passports of those who have joined the ranks of the Islamic State, Taponen said: "The aim is to reintegrate the individual back into society. These people have to live somewhere. They cannot be swept under the carpet as if they do not exist."

The Finnish Security Intelligence Service (Supo) estimates that between six and eight Finnish jihadists have been killed on the battlefield, and that 20 have already returned to Finland. Although most of those travelling to the Middle East are young males, there has also been an upswing in interest in radicalism among young female converts to Islam.

The managing director of the British counter-extremism think tank Quilliam Foundation, Haras Rafiq, estimated that on a percentage basis per capita, there are more IS recruits coming from Finland than from the UK. He said:

"[Finland] is one of the biggest problem areas in Europe. In Finland, the proportion of combatants in the Muslim population is more than three times higher than in Britain.

"There seems to be something going on in Scandinavian countries, and I think it's been the reluctance to actually identify and confront hate preachers."

On January 9, Supo said that the Finns Party MEP Jussi Halla-aho had received a threatening message from a Finnish jihadist who calls himself Abu Hurairah Finlandi. He wrote: "You are on the list of the first to be killed when we arrive in Finland." He also threatened to attack the government and parliament buildings if Finland decides to join the "coalition against the caliphate."

An investigation carried out by local media concluded that the individual is a 21-year-old man of Pakistani origin who was studying business in Pori, a city along the west coast of Finland, but who had left to join the Islamic State in Syria in October 2014.

On January 14, a man described by police as having "dark skin" and a "foreign background" hacked two people to death with an axe at a pub in Oulu, a city in northern Finland. Police are refusing to publish the identity of the suspect, who was fatally shot hours later when police tried to apprehend him. Detective Chief Inspector Ari-Pekka Kouva, who is leading the investigation, told reporters that Oulu police have stepped-up monitoring of social media, to prevent anti-immigrant sentiment from "boiling over" following the killings. :D

Meanwhile, the chairman and the secretary of the Finnish Kurdish Alliance, Wehlat Neri and Majid Hakki, respectively, warned that self-taught "false imams" were spreading Islamic Sharia law in Finland. They said that controls were needed to prevent "unqualified" imams from radicalizing the moderate Muslim community. "Of the imams in Finland, more than half of them would not be allowed to have the same role in Muslim countries, where there are controls over who can serve as an imam," they wrote. They noted the example of one imam who began preaching Islamism and later left Finland to become a jihadist with the Islamic State.

pakistan is highlighted for you in RED!! so you know when we say pakistan is sponsoring terrorism and is a factory of it...we mean it.
Btw..your establishment is clamping down on the social issue which is spreading like cancer..

Hey @jouni...Wake up and smell the sharia brew
==============
NOTE: Mustafa Kara was the one who stated on Finnish TV during an “Islam night” discussion that “the demand for sharia law in Finland is not yet the right time”. He noted that the size of the Muslim community in the UK would correlate with the demand, and the right to have it.
Read more at =======

back to the topic
We know what is pakistan and its Indias problem and we are dealing them the way we deem fit.. finland nor yrpean values cant do anything about pakistan.

finland has to make sure that it dont send finland jihadis to asia.

btw...are you one of em..the brainwashed one!!

jouni

Jihadists, neo nazis, motorcycle gangs....they are al the same, few incidents a year. More people die in traffic accidents a day than in terrorist attacks in a year. You really like to blow these out of proportion.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Jihadists, neo nazis, motorcycle gangs....they are al the same, few incidents a year. More people die in traffic accidents a day than in terrorist attacks in a year. You really like to blow these out of proportion.
Your stupidity really has no bounds.

Do you even know the amount of expenditure countries like India go to prevent terrorist strikes!! Just give terrorists a free hand like people driving cars and your stupidity will end sooner than later.

brational

Country flag
jouni post: 1079182 said:
Are you typing these from mental hospital? Tera dimaag kharab hai. Get well soon!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles