Don't buy the hype: Russia's military is much weaker than Putin wants us to think

Bahamut

India chose a non-aligned path.................. is a big joke :lol: leftist Idiot Nehru cunningly played 'NAM card' but back-hand he joined USSR camp.Why back-hand? he terrified to antagonize US(West/Nato forces)and US knew it very well.

Nehru policies are the main reason India still called as poverty shit-hole thanks to PVN Rao(92 LPG) we at-least called as mini shit-hole now.

Ex.S korea&Japan with West ....North korea with Russia&China.
I have to disagree ,I terms of setting up of industry Nehru did more then any one and even went against Gandhi on industrial policy and yes he misread China .Even Vajpayee misread Pak ,no one blames him for it.Have you even seen the social side effect this buble growth in japan and South Korea?By they way that was a export driven growth came at price of huge debt and social problem like suicide ,break down of family ,overwork related stress problem etc .You cannot make a world class economy in 10 years .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
.Have you even seen the social side effect this buble growth in japan and South Korea?By they way that was a export driven growth came at price of huge debt and social problem like suicide ,break down of family ,overwork related stress problem etc .
There is little discussion about this that you mentioned, not just on the forum but elsewhere; i suspect because these are american allies their defects will not be discussed by MSM.
Don't know about soko, but i heard japan's population is in deep decline and unlike euros japs donot integrate with others so they do not let non-mongoloids immigrate. Also I heard most men in japan stays away from marriage and such.
I suspect the cause of this is rapid urbanization and wealth gain?

Jay Patel

Country flag
core 'BUYING'... We paid for it.Like we pay billions for Chinese goods&for quality goods Japan,that's it.Simple buyer&seller relation.

Re: Porkistan/Russia means failed or No Ideology,Jealousy,Ego&Hatred. Better stay away from them :D
Western shill.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Jay Patel

Country flag
that's exactly the current situation now .. US is calm like India , Russia is like a barking pig like Pakistan

Pakistan = Russia
You only accept your colonial masters' ways? I can't believe there are so many wannabe yank Indians who praise imperialistic westerners and their divide and conquer strategies.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Even BJP refrains from criticizing Nehru.
I slightly disagree. He is criticised and rightly so. But his policy of leaning towards USSR, for whatever reasons, did not turn out to the detriment of the country. It served our national interests well, and the policy if continued today, would serve our interests once more as well.

shade

Country flag
I slightly disagree. He is criticised and rightly so. But his policy of leaning towards USSR, for whatever reasons, did not turn out to the detriment of the country. It served our national interests well, and the policy if continued today, would serve our interests once more as well.
No it wouldn't
Putin's Russia is no USSRhow much ever he shows it to be.
We are all alone,you must accept that

shade

Country flag
WTF why are you still in US! come back to your mother land India. :p

IF colonial masters are bad what about muzzie rulers who destroyed temples,universities,raped &conversions. In violence scale imperials score 30......Communists score 60.... muzzies score 100/100.

You don't know sht about how evil muzzies can be.
How evil they are? well see history of Pakistan,First Caliphate,whose ideology was convert or die,then afghanis,who were again convert or die.rinse and repeat.

Dill Sultanate and Mughals are not as evil as bhakts show them to be,with exception of Aurangzeb
they like every other invader were here for only $$$ not convert or die as main objective.
If India would have faced the arab Caliphate or afghans,there would be no Hindus remainging
Remember,once Iran was a nation full of Parsis,then the caliphate came.Now you know what Iran has become
Afghanistan was once Buddhist,then Caliphate came.Now see afhanistan

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
1. Did MOD initiate a cancellation of contract? You are going by press reports. Show me an official communication that contradicts me. It is clear to even a fool that Russia would have inducted the ship if Indian MOD cancelled the contract.
Russophile and Putinocracy at its ultimatum. People like you are more dangerous than sickulars who will work against India and its Interest just for their love of Russia.
I should you Russians threatened us to pay more money and what BS you are arguing with me.
2. No. Show me the figures.
Google it. You will find your figures.
It doesn't matter what you think. The fact are in the open. Why do you think their is a tilt away from Russia.
4. You are mistaken. INS Vikrant will have 30 years life.
From where did you get this magic number. Just spit out numbers from your imagination. Their is no official word on its life span but generally new carriers are used for 50-60 years.
5. I don't care if you are a US supporter or not. The discussion is about fundamental issues.
The fundamental issue being certain individuals are so carried away with their Russophile and Putinocracy mentality that are ready to hurt India's interest for their love Russia. And that is what happening so far in this thread.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Russophile and Putinocracy at its ultimatum. People like you are more dangerous than sickulars who will work against India and its Interest just for their love of Russia.
I should you Russians threatened us to pay more money and what BS you are arguing with me.

Google it. You will find your figures.

It doesn't matter what you think. The fact are in the open. Why do you think their is a tilt away from Russia.

From where did you get this magic number. Just spit out numbers from your imagination. Their is no official word on its life span but generally new carriers are used for 50-60 years.

What threat?? And your Congressi govt buckled under threats.

The fundamental issue being certain individuals are so carried away with their Russophile and Putinocracy mentality that are ready to hurt India's interest for their love Russia. And that is what happening so far in this thread.
You are goddamn crazy. You are the biggest threat to this country.
I do not know what is it that is in your head.

You cannot prove any of my numbers false. You are just an ignorant fool.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Life of a ship is its design life. You can carry on by multiple overhauls. No Carrier lasts 50-60 years in its original state.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You are goddamn crazy. You are the biggest threat to this country.
I do not know what is it that is in your head.

You cannot prove any of my numbers false. You are just an ignorant fool.
Start abusing others when your day dream of supreme Russia/Putin is shattered.
You spit of numbers from your vivid imagination, ask me to prove them and then call me a fool.
At least I am not selling India's interest for Putin/Russia.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No it wouldn't
Putin's Russia is no USSRhow much ever he shows it to be.
We are all alone,you must accept that
Oh, rant much?
Those who remember not USSR have no heart, those who want it back have no brain.

Russia is not USSR. Who doubts that?
We are alone. Who doubts that?
A country which follows the policy of holding hands with everyone is bound to be alone in the long run.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Start abusing others when your day dream of supreme Russia/Putin is shattered.
You spit of numbers from your vivid imagination, ask me to prove them and then call me a fool.
At least I am not selling India's interest for Putin/Russia.
No, you are selling India's interest for ******bama/Jewmerica.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Life of a ship is its design life. You can carry on by multiple overhauls. No Carrier lasts 50-60 years in its original state.
Yes but its easy to overhaul local built ship of a new design compared to an imported 1980s ship.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Why, because I am not ready to be Russian/Putin chamcha???
You are already a chamcha of HAMerican interests, that would disqualify you as a Putin chamcha automatically. In any case you view anyone not aligned to your world view as Putin chamcha and contrary to India's interest (of which you are so mindful, while supporting deals worth billions for useless knocked down inferior hardware from USA)

shade

Country flag
You are already a chamcha of HAMerican interests, that would disqualify you as a Putin chamcha automatically. In any case you view anyone not aligned to your world view as Putin chamcha and contrary to India's interest (of which you are so mindful, while supporting deals worth billions for useless knocked down inferior hardware from USA)
Getting Murican hardware is like making deal with the devil
to get that hardware you have to be their slaves

garg_bharat

Country flag
Yes but its easy to overhaul local built ship of a new design compared to an imported 1980s ship.
Do you really think a run down 1980 Carrier would become a frontline ship for 600M USD?? There was a mistake on both sides in estimating work on the ship. India paid because it saw benefit in the deal.

The risk to Vik is not its vintage, but supportability as Russia is not a big Carrier operator.

INS Vikrant may have better supportability, but my confidence in a PSU building a very long lasting ship is low.

A ship is basically a machine, which suffers from significant wear and tear during its life.

garg_bharat

Country flag
American supercarriers are designed with 50 years life, but neither Russia nor India are at American technical level in this area.

garg_bharat

Country flag
This thread has totally digressed from the topic and has become a slanging match.

Hope Admins intervene.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles