Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

zep

Country flag
Tariq Khan doesn't exist or is just a front.

Ahsan and Asim make plenty of money from this site, they are just being greedy and miserly.
I know that. But my guess is that Tariq does exist but he's friends with Cheenamalai, at least that's what I gathered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think that forum is one that is hot on any threat list.

As I see, it is a very astute business move.

The letter was basically to get people to feel sorry for them, and in the bargain, extract some cash out of them so that it adds to the coffers of those who run the forum.

Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai played the same game.

He showed what a 'nationalist' Kashmiri he was (sic!). In that brilliant charade, he milked Pakistan, the ISI by acting as their front surreptitiously and using their money also led a opulent and luxurious life.

I think it is Ahsan who is the mastermind of the business deals and shady activities and the cloned Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai of that Forum!

Last edited:

zep

Country flag
Honestly I don't have any issues with them having Indian traffic or earning tons of money. They lost me when I came to know that they opened an Indian forum under the guise of Indian ownership and most probably from hacked database.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
i don't like the webmaster of def.pk since he seems to prefer america over china. which is very disappointing.

but asim aquil is ok.
Though it is off-topic for this thread, I want to mention one small thing here - you Chinese will realize very soon, the Paki tendency to place Ummah above all else. The Paki generals and ruling elite have been interacting with the Chinese leadership, so the anger of the common Abdul on the street is masked. Google "Lal Masjid" incident to see a small sample of what the common Paki Abdul can do to Chinese or Chinese interests, if it clashes with their religious and cultural beliefs.

Sooner or later, the Paki Abduls will show you guys with extreme violence and bloodshed, that they place the Ummah above your country and its "taller-deeper" friendship. That will happen sooner or later. When that happens, please remember my post here - I told you so.

agentperry

with so many users from india not being able to log on to defpk. they might be seeing fall in the viewership which will lead to decrease in advertisement revenue. die defpk

zep

Country flag
You are doing this attack yourself to milk the donors, innit ? Some of your biggest contributors and donors have left, and now you are just trying to get sympathy and money ?

You should hold classes in IIMs and lecture politicians on demagoguery, you are just too good.
I skipped your post earlier by mistake, that was my first guess too after reading Asim's letter. Free publicity and sympathy, then the begging bowl comes right in.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

The letter was basically to get people to feel sorry for them, and in the bargain, extract some cash out of them so that it adds to the coffers of those who run the forum.

He showed what a 'nationalist' Kashmiri he was (sic!). In that brilliant charade, he milked Pakistan, the ISI by acting as their front surreptitiously and using their money also led a opulent and luxurious life.

I think it is Ahsan who is the mastermind of the business deals and shady activities and the cloned Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai of that Forum!
I too said te same. The letter was aimed at getting sympathy and then donations.

So I would think that Singh may be right that they may be playin all kinds of tricks to get publicity and donations while the wounds are self inflicted.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Honestly I don't have any issues with them having Indian traffic or earning tons of money.
Did you see their role during Assam trouble ?

They lost me when I came to know that they opened an Indian forum under the guise of Indian ownership and most probably from hacked database.
They actually did use.

Tolaha

Unncessary...
Hey... this is exactly the same behaviour you displayed when you had last time tried to play the "human" here while discussing a topic and then got exposed (by me :D ) about your earlier remarks on nuking India even if it meant the complete annihilation of Pakistan!

Stop getting so repetitive!

Awesome

Well the fact that we are being attacked is provable in any court of law through our own logs and logs maintained by third parties. Singh is just repeating an assertion I made to him in private a few days ago that DFI may be faking the DDoS attack - I had proposed this since if he can prove that DFI is being attacked and we can prove we are being attacked - and if our attacks seem to point to a single source, perhaps we have a common enemy. Indian, Pakistani, English (or the latest Indian-Pakistani-English collaboration of DFI). Let's get to the bottom of it.

International media outlets have come to our support during the time we are being attacked, we are thankful to them. By highlighting our case and sending our message across that we are pro-Freedom of speech only we are hoping to see an end to these attacks.

Of course us getting business (although I don't know what we can cash in since the website is down 20-30% of the time due to the attacks) would also be seen negatively by our detractors, but we have a lot of fighting spirit and let it be known that we will continue to fight all these onslaughts.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Owner is US national, website is hosted at US, so he should have asked for donations from US. For curtailing their free speech.

Iamanidiot

Asim Aquil is whining in the same way Pakistan whines about Kashmir.But there is a greater chance goi will block .pk with all this whining

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Express tribune and Dawn are international media houses?

Hmmmm.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
he said PDF is political forum.........looks like Military is Politics for Pakistanis.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Well the fact that we are being attacked is provable in any court of law through our own logs and logs maintained by third parties. Singh is just repeating an assertion I made to him in private a few days ago that DFI may be faking the DDoS attack - I had proposed this since if he can prove that DFI is being attacked and we can prove we are being attacked - and if our attacks seem to point to a single source, perhaps we have a common enemy. Indian, Pakistani, English (or the latest Indian-Pakistani-English collaboration of DFI). Let's get to the bottom of it.

International media outlets have come to our support during the time we are being attacked, we are thankful to them. By highlighting our case and sending our message across that we are pro-Freedom of speech only we are hoping to see an end to these attacks.

Of course us getting business (although I don't know what we can cash in since the website is down 20-30% of the time due to the attacks) would also be seen negatively by our detractors, but we have a lot of fighting spirit and let it be known that we will continue to fight all these onslaughts.
Asim, the very fact that you are being allowed to post your view point in DFI, is quite commendable. I applaud Singh for this.

You have a right to running your website , whether in profit or loss that is your decision. However if it is found to be violating GOI's guidelines than the Govt. is free to crack down ( and also face criticism from within). However your assertion that GOI is behind the DDoS, is simply preposterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles