Deaf Pakistani girl raped and forced to work for 10 years in Brit home

Oracle

A deaf, Pakistani girl was trafficked to the UK and kept as a virtual slave in a cellar for almost 10 years by an elderly couple, a court was told.

Locked in a cellar each night, the ten-year-old was repeatedly raped and forced to carry out chores including cooking, cleaning, sewing and washing.

Ilyas Ashar, 83, and wife Tallat, 66, regularly beat the girl - dragging her by the hair if she was too slow and slapping her if the food was too hot or spicy.

The court was told that the girl was repeatedly raped and sexually abused by Ashar and stabbed in the stomach.

Prosecutor Peter Cadwallader said that the girl had been brought from her home in Pakistan in 2000 after being told her parents had died.

Profoundly deaf and unable to speak, she went to live with the Ashars at their Victorian house in Eccles, near Manchester.

"She was brought to this country and exploited,' the Daily Mail quoted Cadwallader as telling Minshull Street Crown Court.

"She was a victim of threats and violence throughout her life from being a little girl.

"She was made to cook, clean and do the washing and ironing. She was also made to clean houses and business premises for friends and relations of the Ashars.

"She also washed cars in the drive of the house - in essence she lived in a state of servitude," he said.

She was kept locked at night so that she couldn't escape.

"At night the door at the top of the stairs down to the cellar was locked and bolted so she could not get out during the night.

"During the day, presumably when she displeased Tallat Ashar, she was pushed into the cellar, pushed down the stairs and the door locked. She would sit there for hours crying and locked in," he said.

Police called at the house in 2009 and found the girl - now aged around 19 - sleeping in the cellar.

Cadwallader added that the girl had remained a captive for almost ten years because she knew no one and had absolutely nowhere to go.

Mid-Day

Blackwater

Mamu ki skaal to dekho, kabar me par ha sale ke.

He and his wife not only abused and torture her but also claimed benefits in her name from govt.

Typically Pakistani mentality...

Iamanidiot

The way to treat Pakjabis is killing them even if they make the slighest error of judgement

pmaitra

How was the girl trafficked? How did she even enter the UK?

sob

Mod
Country flag
animals....

there was a similar case in Gurgaon, the neighbors made a video recording and then only the police took action. Last heard the couple were out on bail and the case has been dragging on.

Blackwater

How was the girl trafficked? How did she even enter the UK?

Just like millions are reaching UK.it is estimated there are 5 million illegal immigrants in UK. There are lot of ways to come to UK .

best one is, come on tourist visa and dont go back.

come as student and dont go back

come hidden in lorry

come hidden in car boot via ferry in Calais

come on fake EU passport( Italy, Portugal, Spain you can get in 5000 to 10,000)

Iamanidiot

Just like millions are reaching UK.it is estimated there are 5 million illegal immigrants in UK. There are lot of ways to come to UK .

come hidden in lorry

Claim Asylum.These galeez characters must never be allowed in India

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

come hidden in lorry

There are 60 to 100 million illeagal immigrants living in India. Yet its always the west touting its liberal benevolent aid giver image.

pmaitra

Since you live in Europe, you probably see a lot of corruption there.

Perhaps, when you get time, you could open a thread on corruption in Europe?

The reason why I am requesting this is because many Westerners are quick to point at India and say there is a lot of corruption in India, which, of course is true.

Blackwater

Since you live in Europe, you probably see a lot of corruption there.

Perhaps, when you get time, you could open a thread on corruption in Europe?

The reason why I am requesting this is because many Westerners are quick to point at India and say there is a lot of corruption in India, which, of course is true.

True there is lot of corruption in Europe. More in eastern europeon countries, who won a lottery to be in EU. Countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania or even poland are worse than India in terms of law and order,corruption,infrastructure and economy but they won lottery to in EU.

People of western Europe hate these people more than south Asians becoz they are not skilled and uneducated and Mafia.

If u have any Q about them pls free to ask

Blackwater

come hidden in lorry

Ohhh i forgot one more way to go to UK, marry your own brother and sister lol (only valid in the case of pakis families):taunt::taunt:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Disgusting animals. :puke:
Hey hey hey ...I am an animal lover...... Kindly, refrain from making such grotesque comments when you compare animals with pakis!!

Have you heard of an animal called Dog or a Cow.....and now compare them with a paki; you will get the picture - no need to apologize, I forgive you!! :)

Blackwater

Pakistani couple held for trafficking deaf girl and rape her in UK

Inside the basement where a pensioner and his wife kept deaf and mute girl as a sex slave for NINE YEARS after trafficking her from Pakistan to claim extra benefits:tsk::tsk::tsk:

:pound::pound:

A deaf and mute girl was trafficked into Britain by an elderly couple to act as a sex slave.
She was ten years old when she was spirited from her home in Pakistan to serve 'evil' businessman Ilyas Ashar, 84, and his wife Tallat.
Forced to sleep in the cellar, she was repeatedly raped by Ashar.
She was also forced to carry out all the menial chores in the £300,000 house, including cooking, cleaning, sewing, washing and ironing.

Yesterday, after two trials spanning six months and an investigation costing over £4million, Ashar and his wife Tallat, 67, were facing jail after they were convicted of trafficking for exploitation and benefit fraud.
Ashar was separately convicted of 13 charges of rape. His wife was cleared of a charge of assault.
The girl, who is now 20 and has five brothers and a sister living in Pakistan, recalls meeting the Ashars there and putting her thumbprint on a document believed to be her passport.
She arrived in the UK on June 24, 2000, with her passport saying she was 19. She was given free board and lodgings with the Ashars and was initially given gifts such as bracelets.
But then she was asked to work and began packing football shirts and mobile phone covers to sell on market stalls before becoming the couple's personal domestic slave at the home in Eccles, Manchester.
For up to nine years, she slept on a concrete floor in the cellar and was regularly berated about her work.
The girl spent 49 days reliving her nightmare – a record number of days for a victim of rape in the British judicial system.
She gave her testimony by video link in a private room. She was accompanied throughout by two interpreters who had to translate in both sign language and in Urdu. They in-turn were monitored by two other interpreters in the room while a language expert was sat in court. The Ashars also had an interpreter.
Their victim told Minshull Street Crown Court in Manchester: 'I was sad and weak because I was working so hard. I had to clean all the time and that was it – that was my life. I'd cook and clean for hours.'
Lights in the cellar would be flicked on and off when her captors needed her. 'The lady got angry because I was making too much noise, but I wouldn't know I was making noise.
'I would be sitting in there crying for hours and hours, sitting alone.'

Read more: Inside Ilyas Ashar's basement where he kept sex slave | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blackwater

Re: Pakistani couple held for trafficking deaf girl and rape her in U

@ alpha1

@DEJAVU

have u people done any thing good in ur life.:taunt::wave::wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles