Countryball Cartoons

SafedSagar

Country flag
In real life, Bangladesh climbs on top of India ... India is invaded by lungis. :(
Yep that's the sad reality. :sad: I have heard they are sending them from Assam and other N-E states. Although the damage has already been done. But better late then never. :cool1: Modi Govt. the.....

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Yep that's the sad reality. :sad: I have heard they are sending them from Assam and other N-E states. Although the damage has already been done. But better late then never. :cool1: Modi Govt. the.....

flyingarg

Found this gold. rondonstufftoincreasewordlimit

hillarious, especially when just last week my russian neighbour asks my pakistani friend to make tea without milk. Tastes the tea. says its shit. takes out a vodka bottle from his coat and pours it into the tea to drink.. :daru:

SafedSagar

Country flag
hillarious, especially when just last week my russian neighbour asks my pakistani friend to make tea without milk. Tastes the tea. says its shit. takes out a vodka bottle from his coat and pours it into the tea to drink.. :daru:
Oh my god :rofl:............................................................................

flyingarg

please no raping .. :pound:.. .....................................................

Alien

{entered a message with at least 50 characters}:doh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles