Chinese navy finished training in West Pacific

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Good chance for LA Class to record Acoustic Signatures in their database.

satish007

Don't impose that "dream" of yours to us countries in the Pacific or it will be your worst nightmare.
you are safe. MY is tough and smart country. we will do nothing on you, only sale sexy DVD and play chinese chess with you.

Reactions: Ash

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
you are safe. MY is tough and smart country. we will do nothing on you, only sale sexy DVD and play chinese chess with you.
He is a Hindustani Laboror in Malaysia, real Malai people don't give a shit to this forum.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
He is a Hindustani Laboror in Malaysia, real Malai people don't give a shit to this forum.
Still, asianobserve is one of the more articulate posters on DFI.

satish007

I usually foucus what's he post, his post was pretty neutral and very polite just like his ID, but after he became elite member, he become aggressive,impatient.sigh.
anyway, thanks for the remind

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Could you be one of the relics of the Opium Days of China?

Would you like that type of a remark attributed to you?

I would recommend you keep to the topic and not get personal.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese fishing expedition is over!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then civilian Chinese should also not give a shit to this forum... What do you think?
Why not, it is about China, not Malaysia right? why you hate India this much and you put on an Islamic country's banner?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why not, it is about China, not Malaysia right? why you hate India this much and you put on an Islamic country's banner?
It's "forum" not "thread." You have to be on this forum first to post or participate in any of the threads.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's "forum" not "thread." You have to be on this forum first to post or participate in any of the threads.
How desperate... you made may day by making this illogical but quite childish response.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles