Chinese Internet users appreciate the India film

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
i think indian movies r popular in south asia but since the culture difference east asian countries havnt paid too much attention on them.......eg movies from thailand r way popular in prc than movies from south asia and i think countries like japan and sk also have the same situation.

the only popular indian movie in the recent couple of decades in prc is slumdog millionaire i reckon which is also the only indian movie i ve watched so far.
3 Chinese I know have watched 3 Idiots (They are from Shanghai btw). And I suggest that movie for you. And remember to get good subtitles or a properly dubbed version.

Last edited:

kickok1975

I really enjoy watching "3 idiots". It's better than at least 90% of current Chinese movies which are either full of violence, Monarchy conspiracy, distortion of history or non-sense.

Last edited:

WuMaoCleverbot

3 Chinese I know have watched 3 Idiots (They are from Shanghai btw). And I suggest that movie for you. And remember to get good subtitles or a properly dubbed version.
I've watched 3 Idiots...it's a very good movie. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles