Chinese citizen targeted in Karachi blast

Blackwater

Nah, we've had our fair share of Ghazwa-e-Hind; like I said - it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. We've been there and done that; now leave us be. :biggrin2:

so now there will be no gazwa-a-hind???

what about amount of dhabas on road side of panipat who invested million just to welcome you:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes, there are 3-4 Pakistanis here; even though they arent really active. I just come here to laugh at the obsession.

You should see P D F - they have around 100 ACTIVE Indian members. But the Indian members over there actually make sense and contribute to the forum intellectually, formally and with respect - maybe they've learnt a few stuff here and there from Pakistanis; but the people in this forum (Pakistanis included) spew nothing but hate, racism, insults, trolling and so on...
Indians join PDF because of international members like Chinese, Vietnamese, Bangladeshis etc..
If you will see pakdef (another pakistani forum), there are only pakistani members, so, rarely any Indian.
If there were no international members, no Indians would also be on PDF.

Here's, the case of Racism on DFI, I can show you plenty of PDF Indians on DFI who openly insult you guys.

Because everyone has a sense if ghar ka sher.
We have to be civil on other forum, but DFI is like our home. :sleep:
Why do you even bother to feed these trolls. There are just a handful serious people who're genuinely interested in a debate, try to engage them.
Other than that, this board is for pure dumb entertainment.
You guys say we bully because you guys are small in numbers.
So, what happens to Indians on PakDef.
PDF has 100 Indian members.
PakDef has one.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nah, we've had our fair share of Ghazwa-e-Hind; like I said - it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. We've been there and done that; now leave us be. :biggrin2:
Please, directly say that you guys are told that you are Arab inavaders or Mughals etc.. :p

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Please, directly say that you guys are told that you are Arab inavaders or Mughals etc.. :p
Obviously there would be a cover up to hide their converted asses. Lol. That's why gazwa-e-hind. To cover up their ancestral roots.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
lmfao..? Why would we be hurt?

I've already seen what 5 Million Lungi-clads could do to Karachi; I dont want the same to happen to the rest of Pakistan.

You guys did us a favor, we thank you. :)
HAHAA.. literally hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Why would we be hurt? How about losing half of your country? Half the population? and more than half the economy?

And if you were indeed so much worried about the lungi clads, why did you accept them in the first place?

Just accept it, it hurts and it will keep hurting forever !!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
phir wohi.. We? We matlab kaun? Turks? Persians? Afghans? Moghuls? We naam ki koi cheez nai thi tabhi.. no pakiland then.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes, there are 3-4 Pakistanis here; even though they arent really active. I just come here to laugh at the obsession.

You should see P D F - they have around 100 ACTIVE Indian members. But the Indian members over there actually make sense and contribute to the forum intellectually, formally and with respect - maybe they've learnt a few stuff here and there from Pakistanis; but the people in this forum (Pakistanis included) spew nothing but hate, racism, insults, trolling and so on...
That's because the moment other Indians say the truth, they are banned.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Bhai; 1971 began as soon as Yahya Khan took control; again - I thank god Bangladesh was separated from us.

You can continue dreaming about the past or you can actually move on and do something productive.
Yes, productive. We will continue with balochistan. Then again after 20 years you will say, we didn't want them. Its actually good that it happened. Blah Blah Blah.

sydsnyper

Country flag
What movies are we making? Are you so obsessed

I could share more, but I dont want to hurt your feelings.

Usually, I dont reply to silly trolls like you - but it seems you've brought me to your level.
So about 50 or more (could be 786... lets see) mard-e-momin-e-kashmiri-al-arabi-al-gazwa-e-hind-am-I-arab-enough people face off with one policeman (who probably is of Kashmir like them) is supposed to prove what???

Can you imagine what would have happened to these mard-e-momin-e-kashmiri-al-arabi-al-gazwa-e-hind-am-I-arab-enough people if any of the following had taken place :
1. The policeman is given a gun and a free hand to use it
2. A 10 year old Sardar kid stared them in the eye
3. Someone whispers the phrase "Rashtriya Rifles" in the crowd

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So about 50 or more (could be 786... lets see) mard-e-momin-e-kashmiri-al-arabi-al-gazwa-e-hind-am-I-arab-enough people face off with one policeman (who probably is of Kashmir like them) is supposed to prove what???

Can you imagine what would have happened to these mard-e-momin-e-kashmiri-al-arabi-al-gazwa-e-hind-am-I-arab-enough people if any of the following had taken place :
1. The policeman is given a gun and a free hand to use it
2. A 10 year old Sardar kid stared them in the eye
3. Someone whispers the phrase "Rashtriya Rifles" in the crowd
It will be like gaand baja barat

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
phir wohi.. We? We matlab kaun? Turks? Persians? Afghans? Moghuls? We naam ki koi cheez nai thi tabhi.. no pakiland then.
Jooo are right, these Pakis got banged and converted so much by so many that it's difficult to see who that "WE" are.

Their DNA strands would be having all those Turks/Persians/Afghans/Arabs/Aliens etc.

It's basically their DNA is f**** beyond recognition.

Yes, productive. We will continue with balochistan. Then again after 20 years you will say, we didn't want them. Its actually good that it happened. Blah Blah Blah.
And these Pakis would give lame excuses like their Army General got changed,not enough weapons, world pressure, not enough diapers since they pee in pants just looking at Indian Army etc etc. :rofl:

pmaitra

Can we please stop referring to other fora?

Also, please keep your skirmishes in another forum at that place. No need to drag those feuds to DFI and spoil the environment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles