Chinese baby flushed down the toilet but rescued by Fire Fighting Dept

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Warning: This video contains images which some viewers may find distressing

Chinese baby flushed down the toilet but rescued by Fire Fighting Dept

A newborn baby has been rescued from a four-inch wide drainpipe after apparently being flushed down the toilet.

The incident took place in China's Zhejiang province on Saturday, with firefighters called to the scene after residents of an apartment complex heard the baby's cries coming from inside the building's plumbing system.With the pipe just 10cm in diameter, rescuers were unable to remove the baby at the scene, so ended up sawing through the sewage system to remove a section and take it to hospital.

The baby boy, thought to be just a few days old, is now said to be in a stable condition after doctors used pliers to carefully break apart the tube containing him. He has been named Baby No 59 after the number of hospital incubator he is recovering in, according to the Associated Press.Footage shown on Chinese state television captured the dramatic rescue, leading to a number of guests visiting the hospital to bring food, nappies, and clothing for the seemingly abandoned child.

The incident drew condemnation across Weibo, China's version of Twitter, with one user quoted as saying "The parents who did this have hearts even filthier than that sewage pipe", while another said: "Can these people be called human beings?"

China has strict rules on family planning, with a one-child policy in place since 1982 in an effort to combat the country's skyrocketing population.
Although there are a number of exceptions in place, many families face large fines for breaking the family-planning rules. This has led to a huge number of babies being abandoned every year - with girls by far the majority of the victims - leading to numerous deaths occurring as a result.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Re: Chinese baby flushed down the toilet but rescued by Fire Fighting

Stupid parents with brains in between their lower limbs.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

:hmm: Kinda sad.

ladder

Country flag

If the baby is a few days old then the parents must be found out and punished.

When I saw the news, I thought that the baby was just born. Accidentally delivered in the toilet and got flushed.

But, it turns out to be worse and in-human.

Below is a link to similar kind of situation wherein baby was delivered in train toilet and got flushed to the track below.
Baby flushed out of train toilet survives

RedDragon

The incident drew condemnation across Weibo, China's version of Twitter, with one user quoted as saying "The parents who did this have hearts even filthier than that sewage pipe", while another said: "Can these people be called human beings?"

China has strict rules on family planning, with a one-child policy in place since 1982 in an effort to combat the country's skyrocketing population.
Although there are a number of exceptions in place, many families face large fines for breaking the family-planning rules. This has led to a huge number of babies being abandoned every year - with girls by far the majority of the victims - leading to numerous deaths occurring as a result.

The baby is a boy. And up to now, there are no evidence this baby's abandone have any relationship with the birth control policy.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

The baby is a boy. And up to now, there are no evidence this baby's abandone have any relationship with the birth control policy.
What could be the reason according to you?

t_co

What could be the reason according to you?
I'd venture a guess that one of the parents left, and the other parent no longer wanted to keep it.

Kudos to the firefighters for saving him (and what a lucky little kid, literally) - but other than that, this is heartbreaking and disgusting. Whoever is responsible should be locked away for a long, long time.

RedDragon

The mother of the child has been found, she said she feel shame because she has not married, and this child's father don't want to take the responsiblity. She also said that she born the baby when she defecate. If she have abanadon the baby deliberately, is still under investigation.

Blackwater

Stupid people found everywhere whether its china or pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Is this the cause of the One child policy and the parent already had a boy child?

RedDragon

Is this the cause of the One child policy and the parent already had a boy child?
No, it's the first child of the mother.

RedDragon

Stupid people found everywhere whether its china or pakistan
Come on, I think I don't need to list the link of news about stupid India.

Blackwater

Come on, I think I don't need to list the link of news about stupid India.
well i can smell burn:lol::lol:. any how i said stupid people found everywhere. just like all chinese ,u too have hard times understanding english:wave::wave:

RedDragon

well i can smell burn:lol::lol:. any how i said stupid people found everywhere. just like all chinese ,u too have hard times understanding english:wave::wave:
Don't pretend to be clever.

amoy

My wild guess - it's an extramarital birth. Anyway really angry at the parents who shall be found out for a murder charge :mad:

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Don't pretend to be clever.
He does not have to pretend.

He is clever and his humour is like a cleaver!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

My wild guess - it's an extramarital birth. Anyway really angry at the parents who shall be found out for a murder charge :mad:
I think that is a very plausible reason.

No one would flush one's child down, unless someone has something to hide or be ashamed of!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles