China's High Speed Rail Network

badguy2000

Respected Member
Again,Chinese Train Breaks Speed Record in Trial Use !

The train CRH380A, which hit a speed of 486.1 kms per hour on the tracks between Zaozhuang City of Shandong Province and Bengbu City in eastern Anhui Province, stops at Xuzhou East station in east China's Jiangsu province on Dec 3, 2010. [Photo: Xinhua]

China's high-speed train on Friday broke a world operation speed record during its trial service on a segment of the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail line.

The Ministry of Railways says the train, CRH380A, hit a maximum speed of 486.1 kilometers per hour on its run between north China's Zaozhuang city and Bengbu in the south.

The previous world record was also set in China in September, when a train on the Shanghai-Hangzhou line clocked 416.6 kilometers an hour
Something crazy is taking place here!

here is a introduction of CRH380 from "Discovery Channel"
it tells you how CRH380 was developed !

http://www.56.com/u88/v_NTY5MDI0NjE.html

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thanks to the Germans (Siemens) and Japs (Hitachi), China is getting some nice trains and able to implement some fast trains. Good job.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Thanks to the Germans (Siemens) and Japs (Hitachi), China is getting some nice trains and able to implement some fast trains. Good job.
in less one decade, all high-speed train manufacturer outside CHina will bankrupt or be overtaken by Chinese ones,because CHinese highspeed trains have best costperformance .

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
in less one decade, all high-speed train manufacturer outside CHina will bankrupt or be overtaken by Chinese ones.
Why so?. No one will go for the Chinese low quality locos, even your best friend Pakistan is shying away after it had a bad experience with the Chinese supplied rail locos. India will manufacture its own license manufactured locos. So, where will you real demand come from, apart from China?. So, come down of your high horse.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Congratulations. This should really make short-distance travel a breeze in the densely populated coastal provinces.

Now Indian Railways will seriously consider HSR on some routes, as Airlines have hiked their spot fares 800% overnight.

And fyi, India license-manufactures locomotives from General Motors (US) and ABB (Switzerland).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Fantastic.

Maybe Mamata Bannerjee, our Rly Minister, should visit China and learn something!

cw2005

Why so?. No one will go for the Chinese low quality locos, even your best friend Pakistan is shying away after it had a bad experience with the Chinese supplied rail locos. India will manufacture its own license manufactured locos. So, where will you real demand come from, apart from China?. So, come down of your high horse.
No one except United States of America.

I could not post link, but you may google and find out this message - "As the United States attempts to improve and expand commuter rail services, our nation once again looks to China for assistance in building these railways."

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
LOL, its a Joke that US will let their citizens sit in Chinese Trains? Correct?:happy_2:....even if they do:emot15:, I will never sit in a Chinese (so called high speed)Train for sure, having good experience of the quality of their Electronics and other equipments I would rather go walking than take the high-speed way to heaven!! :)

kickok1975

LOL, its a Joke that US will let their citizens sit in Chinese Trains? Correct?:happy_2:....even if they do:emot15:, I will never sit in a Chinese (so called high speed)Train for sure, having good experience of the quality of their Electronics and other equipments I would rather go walking than take the high-speed way to heaven!! :)
Is it why you are stuck and remain jerk because you enjoy walking? lol

maomao

Country flag
Is it why you are stuck and remain jerk because you enjoy walking? lol
Walking is any day better than a Chinese (so called fastest) train, btw you fail to understand the comparison, a jerk always gets the best, you like or not !! :happy_2:

Nothing is any-day better than harmful Chinese products, surly we have so many options other than Chinese, however if those options are exhausted then Walking is what I prefer than using a Chinese train direct to heaven!:emot15:

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, Maomao, I think that you should have opened your PC crate and checked if it is a "made in China" ,before you had such a cheap and loose statement!

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member

French's V-150 once hit a record of 574.8 KM/Per hour.but it is just a experimental train ,which was designed specially for record-hitting. its had only 4 coach,most of which were occupied by specially facitlies.the rails and electric facilites were all reinforced for such a record-hitting run. After the record-hitting run, the V-150 was pulled to the workshop for reparations. so,to some extent, V-150 is just a one-off exprimental product.

However, Chinese CHI380 that runs at 480+ KM/P hour had 16 coachs and all condition was as the same as that in daily operations.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats to the chinese rail manufacturers. India should once again consider high speed on select routes of high traffic. Chennai bangalore , delhi mumbai, mumbai bangalore. Just like our golden quad road.

Quickgun Murugan

in less one decade, all high-speed train manufacturer outside CHina will bankrupt or be overtaken by Chinese ones,because CHinese highspeed trains have best costperformance .
Hope the train doesn't go like this

Just kidding. Bravo, China. India needs high speed trains desperately, so that it can avoid its domestic airline price hike blackmails.

Last edited by a moderator:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Fantastic.

Maybe Mamata Bannerjee, our Rly Minister, should visit China and learn something!
The guy wearing glasses is Chinese RLy minister,Liu Zhijun.

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Country flag
well, Maomao, I think that you should have opened your PC crate and checked if it is a "made in China" ,before you had such a cheap and loose statement!
LOL, you Chinese live in ur dream world that everything in this world is made in China....sorry to say MY PC is not made in China LOL hahahahhah:emot15:
and I dont use Chinese products!!:happy_7:

You have to realize the image of Chinese products and Chinese quality world wide is pathetic, your CCP propaganda machinery can claim heaps of success, but you always fail to field your products in any competition. You Chinese were caught selling medicines with label saying " Made in Inda" (are you shy of the label made in China?) :happy_2:and China was forced to apologize. If I try selling something with made in China label on the streets of India, am surelly looking at filing "Bankruptcy":happy_2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles